OtherGround Forums Why Do 99% of Women Crave Drama

Edited: 4 days ago
1/5/05

I've noticed when there’s no drama eagerly popping up in their lives, they seek it out or create it.

A very small percentage of woman I know won't hang with other females because of all the drama

is this something passed down genetically or do they learn it from watching other women? 

4 days ago
6/12/13

Estrogen

4 days ago
1/1/01

Because it gets their juices flowing and it provides an opportunity to judge the social fitness of others. 

For men, drama and conflict mean our lives are in danger and we run, kill or be killed. Anything else isn't worth our time. 

4 days ago
10/15/13

There used to be a place for women in society. Over the past few decades, we have decided to change that.

For the most part, its been disastrous.

4 days ago
1/25/04

Because they haven’t found a man to be their daddy. 

4 days ago
3/14/16

Yes for women or is second only to breathing o  a scale of importance.  

4 days ago
1/5/05

FYI, it does not decrease with age

4 days ago
3/2/11

They get bored from stability and lack of emotional stimulus.

Just take a look at the shows they consume.

4 days ago
1/5/05

is there medication or can it be treated w/o surgery??

4 days ago
1/5/05

been married over 20 years 

now that the kids are gone i can't seem to escape it, my wife seems to be off her rocker

4 days ago
12/22/10

Easy answer.  All women are crazy.

4 days ago
10/29/10

Tony Robbins says there are 6 human needs. Everyone needs them but in a different order of priority. One of them is uncertainty. If they don’t naturally have it in life. But crave it. They will create it. 

4 days ago
6/13/15

I don’t deny there is a large % lets even say a majority of women like this. There are also women out there who are practical or as I like to call them “male brained”. I only have these type in my life. I have a sister who is one of the worst drama queens, shit stirrers. I don’t speak to her. Her husband is a great guy and her kids are great. Her own kids don’t like to be around her.

We all have choices. I can tell very early on within minutes if a woman is like this. I avoid them and have as little interaction as possible with them. These types are also attracted to me so it also makes it easy to indentify them. Learn who they are don’t get involved with them and limit contact. Life will be easier and so much better. 

Could anyone not tell within 30 seconds Dr. Ford is one of these?

4 days ago
6/13/15
Russfromlowell -

been married over 20 years 

now that the kids are gone i can't seem to escape it, my wife seems to be off her rocker

So many divorces at this stage in life. Menopause hits them. Some never recover. I can’t be around it myself. 

4 days ago
10/29/10

The first four of the six core needs are defined as the needs of the personality or achievement. They are –

Certainty – the need for safety, stability, security, comfort, order, predictability, control and consistency

Uncertainty or Variety – the need for variety, surprise, challenges, excitement, difference, chaos, adventure, change and novelty.

These first two of the six core needs – certainty and variety, work with each other (i.e. a paradox). If there is an imbalance in one need (e.g. certainty) you could experience boredom and crave adventure.

Significance – the need to have meaning, special, pride, needed, wanted, sense of importance and worthy of love

Love and connection – the need for communication, unified, approval and attachment – to feel connected with, intimate and loved by, other human beings.

Significance and love and connection are also paradoxes. If you spend too much time gaining significance, you may have trouble finding deep intimate relationships that thrive on love and connection.

Needs of the Spirit

The final two needs are defined as the needs of the spirit and provide the structure for fulfillment and happiness. The needs of the spirit are –

Growth – the need for constant emotional, intellectual and spiritual development

Contribution – the need to give beyond ourselves, give, care, protect and serve others

4 days ago
6/13/15

OP there is hormonal therapy. She needs to have her blood levels checked. I would send her to an endocrinologist first. Second choice would be a Gyn. It’s your only hope. Maybe some other guys here have dealt with women on HRT. Maybe they can tell you if it helped or was a lost cause. Good luck I know how bad it sucks the life out of you to be around someone like this. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu -

Because it gets their juices flowing and it provides an opportunity to judge the social fitness of others. 

For men, drama and conflict mean our lives are in danger and we run, kill or be killed. Anything else isn't worth our time. 

Pretty much

4 days ago
1/1/01

Black Pidgeon vid  "Why Women Destroy Nations"

4 days ago
3/2/11

This is also why soyboys go along with the need and feed it, leading to horrible collisions with a train they cannot see due to "the fog of cuckery'

4 days ago
8/12/09

Seriously, I work with all men, there is no drama. My wife works with mostly women and there is always at least one or two who try to start drama all the time.

4 days ago
12/9/13

I’d say 90%.   My wife avoids drama, but as a consequence has very few woman friends.

4 days ago
9/13/14
Never_rolled -

I don’t deny there is a large % lets even say a majority of women like this. There are also women out there who are practical or as I like to call them “male brained”. I only have these type in my life. I have a sister who is one of the worst drama queens, shit stirrers. I don’t speak to her. Her husband is a great guy and her kids are great. Her own kids don’t like to be around her.

We all have choices. I can tell very early on within minutes if a woman is like this. I avoid them and have as little interaction as possible with them. These types are also attracted to me so it also makes it easy to indentify them. Learn who they are don’t get involved with them and limit contact. Life will be easier and so much better. 

Could anyone not tell within 30 seconds Dr. Ford is one of these?

Hey...other guy here.... can you elaborate on the warning signs that allow you to easily identify women like this? I would like to learn who these women are so I can make my life easier.

4 days ago
1/5/05
Never_rolled -

OP there is hormonal therapy. She needs to have her blood levels checked. I would send her to an endocrinologist first. Second choice would be a Gyn. It’s your only hope. Maybe some other guys here have dealt with women on HRT. Maybe they can tell you if it helped or was a lost cause. Good luck I know how bad it sucks the life out of you to be around someone like this. 

i'm hoping divorce can be avoided but once I bring up (no matter how it's brought up) the possibility of her having a medical condition,  this is shit going to go sidways real fast 

4 days ago
3/5/14

Semi-related story.

Three women I work with called me over to their cube meeting today because they needed to ask me a question. 

The question was, "Are you team Carti or Team Nicki?"  (I have no idea if that's how you spell the names.)

These are women in their late 20's or early thirties. 

I told them I don't know who those people are.  They explained they are women rappers and began to tell me some details about them before I had to interject with, "I don't want to be a part of this conversation because these people don't matter to me and I don't want to hear about them."

One of the women told me that she hears me talk about dumb stuff like Mario Kart sometimes with other people in the office so why is this stupid?  I told her that its stupid because even though Mario Kart is just a silly video game, its still worth 10,000 times more to me in life than whatever they are talking about .

The whole conversation was pretty tongue in cheek and light hearted, but they were clearly very interested in whatever the hell this conflict between women rappers is and it made me want to jump through a window to my death just listening to it.

4 days ago
10/15/13
Russfromlowell -
Never_rolled -

i'm hoping divorce can be avoided but once I bring up (no matter how it's brought up) the possibility of her having a medical condition,  this is shit going to go sidways real fast 

I feel for you man.