OtherGround Forums Why are you voting for Joe Biden?

3 days ago
3/18/02

Answer please without making reference to the current POTUS.  

Not that any Biden voter would appreciate this image, but before this site was queered up with SJWs and mods that revive old accounts to cry about Trump, it was customary to thank thread participants in advance with a lovely image.  

3 days ago
6/7/08

Because "reeeeeeee"! 

Edited: 3 days ago
11/24/13

There's levels to everything. Biden and Trump are two abysmal candidates. The sheer egregiousness of Trump and his criminal administration is the only way I would ever bring myself to vote Biden.

At this point, I am probably leaning towards not voting at all. I wish I could cast my vote in the form of a negative vote for Trump. I suppose I have already accomplished this, as I have already convinced at least 3 people to not vote Trump who previously did, and will continue to do so!

But... out of principle, I'm not sure I can vote for either candidate at this point. They are both corporate republicans. Will be a tough choice. If Biden caved and adopted even just one or two key policy issues that progressives care about, it would make it much easier to vote for him.

3 days ago
3/18/02

sorry I should have clarified no mods using old accounts to post on this thread. No one cares about your opinion.  Plus your TDS and vagina made you mention Trump several times despite the OP, because youre an obsessed queer. Hope this helps! 

11/24/13
BigEyedFish -

sorry I should have clarified no mods using old accounts to post on this thread. No one cares about your opinion.  Plus your TDS and vagina made you mention Trump several times despite the OP, because youre an obsessed queer. Hope this helps! 

There are only like three non-MAGAtards on the OG. This thread might as well be a PM to me.

You have your answer. You're welcome. My answer likely represents how many progressives are thinking right now.

One thing OGers don't understand is that Biden and the DNC are not "far left", they are literally moderate republicans. The actual left (progressives) hate the DNC more than conservatives do.

3 days ago
3/18/02

lol, touche

3 days ago
9/19/13

Because Orange Man Bad.

3 days ago
1/1/01

I'm not, but everyone has a price.

Mine is $5000.

Pay me that much and I'll vote Biden.

3 days ago
12/3/02

Orange man is a nazi. 

3 days ago
4/15/16

I'm not necessarily voting for Biden.

I voted for Trump last time, and Biden as President terrifies me almost as much as Hillary did.

However, if you base one's performance specifically on results, I can understand why people will be voting for Biden.

Almost 70% of the country thinks the current administration's handling of the coronavirus was and continues to be deplorable. It's hard to disagree with them on that point.

Additionally, the country is more divided now than ever before. I don't blame Trump for that, but a lot of people do. Sometimes perception is reality.

So if a vote for Biden is a vote for normalcy, it's tempting.

8/31/10

Voting for Kanye!

3 days ago
8/9/16

I can't remember...

3 days ago
3/23/07

I'm not voting for Biden but I know several people who are. I've only spoken with one of them about their reasoning, but basically it is this:

They think a Biden presidency will basically be like an Obama 3rd term, which is something which appeals to them.

3 days ago
9/23/07

I would vote for Kanye before voting for biden.

He has literally been a pandering moron his entire life. Add corrupt, add senile.

Fuck that dude.

3 days ago
10/1/16

Because Trumptards will begin hating the Saudis again instead of making excuses for them. 

3 days ago
8/26/05
Nytron - 
BigEyedFish -

There are only like three non-MAGAtards on the OG. This thread might as well be a PM to me.

You have your answer. You're welcome. My answer likely represents how many progressives are thinking right now.

One thing OGers don't understand is that Biden and the DNC are not "far left", they are literally moderate republicans. The actual left (progressives) hate the DNC more than conservatives do.

You actually did NOT answer the OP question. You shrieked about Trump and then said you are probably NOT voting for Biden. I think that becoming a mod here requires an IQ of under 70.

Try reading it again. Or how about just the THREAD TITLE.
3 days ago
8/26/05
^ Oh... and if you do not think that Biden and the DNC have moved far left, perhaps read their fcking platform.
3 days ago
1/30/16
saglv -

I'm not voting for Biden but I know several people who are. I've only spoken with one of them about their reasoning, but basically it is this:

They think a Biden presidency will basically be like an Obama 3rd term, which is something which appeals to them.

That special needs person you spoke with that gave you that answer, did you tell them how idiotic and imbecilic their answer was?

3 days ago
1/1/01

OP is probably using the wrong bait if he wants to entice Biden voters to post; should have posted a picture of an 8 year old.

3 days ago
5/14/10
I'm not voting for Biden, but to answer OPs question it's because I live in a mail-in only state.
3 days ago
5/3/20
100kgkilla -

Because "reeeeeeee"! 

What is that term they keep using on here? Only see it on here no where else. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Nytron -
BigEyedFish -

“One thing OGers don't understand is that Biden and the DNC are not "far left", they are literally moderate republicans. The actual left (progressives) hate the DNC more than conservatives do.”

Assuming this is true, with the coming take over of the DNC by the loons, do you think a Biden win will placate or embolden the crazies?

3 days ago
1/1/01
Hashtag -

I voted for Trump last time, and Biden as President terrifies me almost as much as Hillary did.

However, if you base one's performance specifically on results, I can understand why people will be voting for Biden.

Almost 70% of the country thinks the current administration's handling of the coronavirus was and continues to be deplorable. It's hard to disagree with them on that point.

Additionally, the country is more divided now than ever before. I don't blame Trump for that, but a lot of people do. Sometimes perception is reality.

“Almost 70% of the country thinks the current administration's handling of the coronavirus was and continues to be deplorable. It's hard to disagree with them on that point.”

Valid... But if you think the Left’s handling will be any better you’re looking omg to yourself. But it’s easier to point fingers than to be responsible.

3 days ago
11/13/14

None of your votes matter anyway. Stop acting like you wield some sort of power.

3 days ago
1/1/01
amadeus -
Hashtag -

“Almost 70% of the country thinks the current administration's handling of the coronavirus was and continues to be deplorable. It's hard to disagree with them on that point.”

Valid... But if you think the Left’s handling will be any better you’re looking omg to yourself. But it’s easier to point fingers than to be responsible.

Yes the handling of the pandemic will be a lot better, because we would have a president who goes by science. We also wouldn't have a president who says that people who are wearing mask, a wearing it to mock him.