OtherGround Forums Why do girls use angles when they could lose weigh

Edited: 2/12/20 3:34 PM
1/6/19

So on tinder from my experience 90% of the dates I've been on the girl is chubbier than her pics. The sad thing is they have pretty faces but obviously cant control their diets, its disgusting. Why do they bother putting on makeup and getting those angles that make them look thin instead of actually just losing weight and not having to do that? It doesnt make sense to me.

As a guy, if you want to look like youre jacked you need to dedicate a lot of time in the gym to build that muscle mass, years and years of dedication. Girls literally only have to diet and they can be thin and not go for those photo tricks, yet they dont.

2/12/20 3:35 PM
6/23/11

its easier

2/12/20 3:36 PM
10/4/05

If they were really thin and hot you wouldn't be matching with them on Tinder. Check yourself and bang some 5s. 

2/12/20 3:37 PM
6/14/19

Smash the slam pigs.

They will suck you dry and then eat some lunch with ya!

Edited: 2/12/20 3:40 PM
1/1/01

Because they don't have to. Men aren't known for their pickiness. Even a guy who will only fuck you on the DL can knock you up. 

2/12/20 5:08 PM
10/31/19
backspace412 -

its easier

This

Btw if you see a selfie from up top or at some weird ass angle... she fat.

2/12/20 6:17 PM
7/31/09
backspace412 -

its easier

This. And they enjoy looking at themselves in the mirror for hours on end.

2/12/20 6:34 PM
3/12/07

Change lifestyle or turn your phone sideways and hold it out farther. Hmmmm.... why would anyone take the 2 second solution over the permanent lifystyle change?

Edited: 2/13/20 12:44 AM
6/29/02

Somwhere in this bit, Gervais points out, "They'll do anything to look good.  Lovely hair all done perfectly.  Beautiful, long, nails.  They wear high heels - they think it makes their legs look ... but it doesn't.  ANYTHING BUT JOGGING."

Edit:  I deleted the bit because turns out I got the wrong video.  But it's on one of his HBO secials.

2/12/20 6:52 PM
12/6/14

These snap chat filters have me fucking livid. Bitch that is NOT how you look at all. You fucking bridge trolls.

2/12/20 6:56 PM
3/28/10
DagwoodDogwoggle -

Somwhere in this bit, Gervais points out, "They'll do anything to look good.  Lovely hair all done perfectly.  Beautiful, long, nails.  They wear high heels - they think it makes their legs look ... but it doesn't.  ANYTHING BUT JOGGING."

Jogging won't keep weight off.

Go watch the NYC Marathon and watch the carbed up lardasses run by. 

2/12/20 6:59 PM
7/18/15

Single life must be tough in the world today. I feel bad for you all, wasting so much time texting fatties trying to charm them, thinking they skinny and hott. All you had to do is show up with a baconator and you woulda got your dick sucked.

2/12/20 7:01 PM
1/30/05

Lets see you then

2/12/20 7:14 PM
5/24/18
luffy -

Lets see you then

Fatty alert 

2/12/20 7:48 PM
3/7/03
Poop Doodle -
DagwoodDogwoggle -

Jeez.... i bet ur fun at parties 

its a joke!!!

Not meant to be taken literally.

The point is to exercise a little bit and  and push away from the table ...fatty

2/13/20 12:43 AM
6/29/02
Poop Doodle -
DagwoodDogwoggle -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqr5cw75PmM?feature=oembed

LOL - actually, I've noticed that.

Naw - the point is that many fat people will often go to great lengths to cover up that they are fat instead of trying to fix the problem.

So you really didn't get what Gervais is getting at or are you just trying to be an argumentative shit stirrer like half the internet?

2/13/20 12:43 AM
6/29/02
boxcar-for-life -
Poop Doodle -
DagwoodDogwoggle -

Jeez.... i bet ur fun at parties 

its a joke!!!

Not meant to be taken literally.

The point is to exercise a little bit and  and push away from the table ...fatty

Hey Poop Doodle - see, this guy get's it.

2/13/20 12:55 AM
1/1/01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzeumLJuJYc?feature=oembed

How I picture OPs dates going

2/13/20 12:56 AM
3/17/03

You're surprised that sex addicts are addicted to other things too?

2/13/20 1:01 AM
1/1/01

"It's hormonal. Even if I stopped drinking 5 gallons of mountain dew a day I'd still be fat."

2/13/20 1:44 AM
7/4/16
CrazyJoeDavola -

If they were really thin and hot you wouldn't be matching with them on Tinder. Check yourself and bang some 5s. 

CrazyJoe with the Masvidal knee to the face !

2/13/20 3:05 AM
1/6/19
DagwoodDogwoggle -
Poop Doodle -
DagwoodDogwoggle -

LOL - actually, I've noticed that.

Naw - the point is that many fat people will often go to great lengths to cover up that they are fat instead of trying to fix the problem.

So you really didn't get what Gervais is getting at or are you just trying to be an argumentative shit stirrer like half the internet?

My thoughts exactly, theyd rathee cover it up than work on diet which would only take a couple months to see drastic changes.. are they just uneducated in diet?

2/13/20 7:06 AM
1/1/01
NiteProwleR -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzeumLJuJYc?feature=oembed

How I picture OPs dates going

LOL

2/13/20 8:41 AM
6/8/10
Poop Doodle -
DagwoodDogwoggle -

It's funny you say that, there are like 3-4 different women that have been going to the same gym as me since around 2010 or 11, they are on the treadmill every day. Honestly, they keep a pretty good pace for the entire time I'm there, about an hour. The funny thing is, they have not lost a single lb since the first time I saw them, their diets must be shit if they are out eating all that running. 

2/13/20 8:43 AM
5/3/01

i've been catfished a few times. was always like "well, this is going to end in anal for one of us tonight"