OtherGround Forums Why do u care so much if a woman gets an Abortion?

10/29/20 7:22 PM
12/4/18

Why do you care if a woman you’ve never met in your life gets an abortion? It has zero effect on your life so why do you continue to act like you care? We need more women having abortions. It’s a good way to keep the population under control. Abortions for all 

Edited: 10/29/20 10:08 PM
1/3/20
<Considering all the idiots we see running around looting, Rioting, and playing victim to every little thing there clearly have not been enough abortions!

I am all for it! </p>
10/29/20 7:26 PM
9/23/07

I am basically pro choice (at least up until the 24th week)

But if you want to steelman the anti abortion argument its not about the women, it's about PROTECTING THE UNBORN life.

Why does society care if you drown your children in the bathtub? it's not about controlling women's bodies. Its that to some religious people, life begins at conception.

10/29/20 7:27 PM
1/1/01
Why do you think abortions should be federally funded? Most people are not against abortions for other people. They are against being forced to pay for it through their taxes.
10/29/20 7:29 PM
10/29/12

I don't give a shit. (Morgan Freeman) | Reaction GIFs

10/29/20 7:29 PM
2/4/07

Agreed and why care if she kills her already born infant?  Makes no sense that killing your spawn should stop at birth.  A lot of unnecessary and unwanted kids that could be eliminated, saving billions in tax dollars.  Infanticide was a very common practice pre-Christianity, so if you're against it, it's because of religious influence.  Separation of Church and State is the law of the land.

10/29/20 7:33 PM
12/1/10
Sandy Pantz - 

Agreed and why care if she kills her already born infant?  Makes no sense that killing your spawn should stop at birth.  A lot of unnecessary and unwanted kids that could be eliminated, saving billions in tax dollars.  Infanticide was a very common practice pre-Christianity, so if you're against it, it's because of religious influence.  Separation of Church and State is the law of the land.

bro. you went full. never go full.

10/29/20 7:34 PM
7/9/19

I support the idea 100% for those who are victims of rape, otherwise For the hoes out there I’d have to say one time rule..... if you test positive for drugs or are under a certain income level, you can do it once.... second time BOTH of your lives are taken........ that would help a lot 

10/29/20 7:34 PM
4/21/10

I'm pro choice but it shouldn't be used in place of birth control. You should be able to have abortions but if you have more than one you are a total piece of shit. 

10/29/20 7:36 PM
12/4/18

I’d like to see prostitution legal as well. I think a Biden presidency can make that happen. Trump siding with these morally superior religious nuts is swaying me in the other direction. 

10/29/20 7:41 PM
8/17/08

because that child has rights. 

10/29/20 7:43 PM
2/4/07
HTMNDN -
Sandy Pantz - 

bro. you went full. never go full.

Why should anyone care if a woman murders her infant?  It has zero effect on anyone else's life.  You only think you care because you were raised in a culture influenced by Judeo-Christian values.

10/29/20 7:45 PM
12/1/10
kung_pow - Why do you think abortions should be federally funded? Most people are not against abortions for other people. They are against being forced to pay for it through their taxes.

I am all for it and I pay a lot of taxes.

why because tax funded welfare, births at hospital, care, medical insurance, food stamps, housing, schooling, and jail are all paid by taxes also with no choice period.

make all abortion illegal. now extend a timeline out 20 years. what do you see happening ? serious question. idiots will have babies non stop they already do. it will just be way worse.

10/29/20 7:49 PM
1/1/01

If a women can have a abortion without involving the fathers consent, they she has no right to his money if she keeps it.

Edited: 10/29/20 7:51 PM
9/12/10

It’s murdering a child 100% of the time but that doesn’t mean I care or that it isn’t occasionally morally justifiable. 

10/29/20 7:52 PM
11/15/04

How many threads on the same topic, OP?

Are you struggling with a moral dilemma?

10/29/20 7:54 PM
8/26/18

I don't care who anyone kills but let's be fair. If I decide to drive a date into the canyons and not return with her, I could face prosecution, should she and the others be found. Yet these whores can just prance into a clinic and walk out with a lollipop to ease their troubles? Not in my America. 

Edited: 10/29/20 7:54 PM
1/1/01

I feel.bad for the males and females who  would want that kid whether it's the man in the relationship that gets no say or adoptive couples.

10/29/20 7:55 PM
1/1/01

IF there is a human soul, then abortion is about the most evil act possible.

IF there is no soul, then yeah... who cares?
10/29/20 7:57 PM
12/1/10

it shoukd be a selection on taxes.

1. tax me for the costs of abortions and birth control.

2. tax me for all costs for every baby born in poverty the medical costs schooling feeding clothing educating and jailing also.

I pick one are my taxes lower ?

10/29/20 7:58 PM
5/3/01

i don't

10/29/20 7:59 PM
8/23/11
Brockback Mountain - 

I am basically pro choice (at least up until the 24th week)

But if you want to steelman the anti abortion argument its not about the women, it's about PROTECTING THE UNBORN life.

Why does society care if you drown your children in the bathtub? it's not about controlling women's bodies. Its that to some religious people, life begins at conception.

this should be the end of discussion about "why do you care"

there is another discussion to be had about "when life begins"

and about when that life has rights etc.

Edited: 10/29/20 8:01 PM
12/13/04

I don't.  In fact, I think it should every parent's right to terminate their child at any point in their life.  I mean why not?  They're our kids.

10/29/20 7:59 PM
11/20/09

I am in the same mindset as Dave Chappelle.

How I feel about abortions depends on who I get pregnant.

I personally wouldn't want someone I impregnated to get an abortion, but agree with OP that earth's population is growing and growing rapidly and we need to not be so careless who we put our seed into.

Currently there are 7 billion people in the world.  In 15-20 years, we're expecte to be at 12 BILLION. 

Imagine how things are with the resources available.  How much things cost based on 7 billion population.  

Now imagine in 20 years how expensive things will be because so many people on earth use up resources.

Chances are if you are okay with abortion, you care about future human life. 

Chances are if you are not okay with abortion, you care about human life now.

10/29/20 8:17 PM
8/31/11
God Of Thunder -

Why do you care if a woman you’ve never met in your life gets an abortion? It has zero effect on your life so why do you continue to act like you care? We need more women having abortions. It’s a good way to keep the population under control. Abortions for all 

I try to avoid throwing stones, but you really do have a small mind. Try extrapolating that point of view to any and every other issue that you can think of. It’s a bit concerning that you could’ve spent time thinking about abortion and somehow arrived at the conclusion that you have presented.