OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

13 days ago
3/14/04

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

13 days ago
6/27/05

Well...we tell you to stop making retarded threads but here we are....

13 days ago
4/27/15

13 days ago
6/3/03
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

13 days ago
2/4/06

13 days ago
6/24/07
angryinch -

Why are you such a pussy? This question is much more important.

13 days ago
3/15/06
That's like asking Superman to put on a bullet proof vest. He's been taking HCQ, he's immune.
13 days ago
12/5/17

Simple machismo shit

12 days ago
1/1/01

He is a narcassist. He doesn't give a shit about others or being a leader to the country. Grocery store requiring a mask? Fuck them, the president didn't wear a mask.

12 days ago
12/5/17

But wait!

"The president says he DID WEAR A MASK off camera in an area of the plant where Ford said it was necessary but he says that he “didn’t want to give the press the pleasure” of seeing him in a mask. Watch."

He joked that he thought he looked better in the mask. He should definitely wear one on camera to help convince some of the Q-tards that it's, you know, okay to help stop the spread of a virus.

12 days ago
11/4/10

Well, masks don’t prevent you from getting the virus, they help the wearer from transmitting it to others. The president is tested for the virus every single day, maybe multiple times a day. So he doesn’t have it to transmit. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
angryinch - 

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

12 days ago
6/24/07
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Well, masks don’t prevent you from getting the virus, they help the wearer from transmitting it to others. The president is tested for the virus every single day, maybe multiple times a day. So he doesn’t have it to transmit. 

These retards won’t listen to actual facts. They just do as their told.

Edited: 12 days ago
6/24/07
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

He’s proven time and time again that he is a piece of shit. That’s what you get when you live with your parents and have never enjoyed the touch of a woman at his age. He’ll die a lonely, moral-less piece of garbage.

12 days ago
3/14/04
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

He’s proven time and time again that he is a piece of shit. That’s what you get when you live with your parents and have never enjoyed the touch of a woman at his age. He’ll die a lonely, moral-less piece of garbage.

Wait, so trump is the one who's setting a horrible example for the entire country by acting like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow the problem is ME?

lmfao

You trumpettes are too much.  

12 days ago
3/28/02

He is emotionally damaged and unable to listen to folks.....

Basically a giant orange turd

6/27/05

Is this hysterical chick routine a clever troll...?  This guy is acting like he’s in the movie Bird Box...

12 days ago
3/28/02
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

Wait, so trump is the one who's setting a horrible example for the entire country by acting like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow the problem is ME?

lmfao

They are such a fragile emotional bunch.

questioning Trump on his various incompetent acts triggers them biggly

12 days ago
3/28/02
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

Thanks for sharing your feelings Boomer

hope i am not a angry bitter old man like you some day

12 days ago
3/14/04
EazyG - 
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

lmfao

They are such a fragile emotional bunch.

questioning Trump on his various incompetent acts triggers them biggly

A triggered trumpette is an endless source of entertainment.

12 days ago
12/5/17
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

Well fuck... now I wish it on you for wishing it on him. 

Who's going to step up and break the cycle here!?

12 days ago
3/14/04
EazyG - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

Thanks for sharing your feelings Boomer

hope i am not a angry bitter old man like you some day

See what I mean?  The laughs just keep coming.   

12 days ago
12/17/06

You? You're asking why someone is a douche? The king of all douches? The poster who has never been wrong about anything in sixteen years?

9/23/07
angryinch - 

Because your mother is a whore and someone has to clean all the old cum out of her rotten box. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
EazyG - 

He is emotionally damaged and unable to listen to folks.....

Basically a giant orange turd

angryinch is orange?