OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

9 days ago
2/13/16
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

He’s proven time and time again that he is a piece of shit. That’s what you get when you live with your parents and have never enjoyed the touch of a woman at his age. He’ll die a lonely, moral-less piece of garbage.

Wait, so trump is the one who's setting a horrible example for the entire country by acting like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow the problem is ME?

lmfao

You trumpettes are too much.  

no youre always the problem not just now

9 days ago
7/13/17

Lesbo ag demands answers. Lol 

9 days ago
3/14/04
Darth Potato - 
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

He’s proven time and time again that he is a piece of shit. That’s what you get when you live with your parents and have never enjoyed the touch of a woman at his age. He’ll die a lonely, moral-less piece of garbage.

Wait, so trump is the one who's setting a horrible example for the entire country by acting like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow the problem is ME?

lmfao

aawwww....how cute, another triggered trumpette. 

9 days ago
12/29/09

lol

9 days ago
7/13/17
angryinch -
Darth Potato - 
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

lmfao

Don't worry you can vote for the kid sniffer in November.  

9 days ago
1/25/04
Muh Mask!
9 days ago
3/13/02
angryinch - 

it's a hoax, and he is on HCQ

9 days ago
6/24/07
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

lmfao

I never defended Trump. I merely said that you have no morals and are human garbage. You wished illness on another person just because you disagree with them. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and you prove it over and over again. 

9 days ago
12/29/09
LieDetector - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

See any problem with this logic?

A little but fuck him.

9 days ago
12/29/09

OP is a pathetic person.

9 days ago
6/24/07
angryinch -
Darth Potato - 
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

lmfao

And that’s your only defense. Labeling people as “trumpettes” or “trumptards” because you have no real argument. It’s all just irrational, emotional screeching. You are a child.

9 days ago
7/24/14

Looks Angryinch’s emotional support dog isn’t working. 

9 days ago
2/4/07

I get why he doesn't want to wear a mask, he understands it would be used against him politically.  Cover of every magazine with a photo of it and headlines like, "Trump's New Normal: Is This What MAGA Means?" and "The Viral President: Trump's Fear Based Approach to Fighting COVID" and "Trump's Touted Masks Do Little To Actually Stop Spread of Infections."

9 days ago
4/25/13
angryinch -

9 days ago
6/9/16
Jack Carter - Muh Mask!

Muh morbidly obese! 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Maybe the MI AG should have told the MI governor to wear a mask while giving a press conference today. 

Trump's conference just ended.  The nearest person to him in the audience was literally a car length away.  

9 days ago
3/14/04
Vindell - 
angryinch -

Good pic of the trumpettes on this thread.

9 days ago
3/14/04
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow - 

Would you and the other trumpettes like to borrow her?

9 days ago
4/11/08
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Well, masks don’t prevent you from getting the virus, they help the wearer from transmitting it to others. The president is tested for the virus every single day, maybe multiple times a day. So he doesn’t have it to transmit. 

Yes. masks prevent people from getting viruses. That's why doctors wear them. That's why the front panel of the 3m n95 respirators sitting next to me right now says "protects wearer from 95% of particles"

9 days ago
1/1/01
angryinch - 

Because kowtowing to retards isn't good leadership?

What do I win?
9 days ago
12/17/06
angryinch - 
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow - 

Would you and the other trumpettes like to borrow her?

Holy shit, now your constant petulant attitude makes sense. All this time, I thought you were a male.

9 days ago
4/11/08
Surgical masks, btw, are the ones designed to protect the patient/environment from you spreading germs. Shocker. Different masks do different things.
Edited: 9 days ago
3/14/04

9 days ago
12/17/06

Very cute dog for a little girl though. Needs a proper shampoo and fluffing, but still cute. If I had a daughter, I'd get one.

9 days ago
3/14/04
JitsuGuy - 
angryinch - 

Because kowtowing to retards isn't good leadership?

What do I win?