OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

13 days ago
4/11/08
JitsuGuy - 
angryinch - 

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

Because kowtowing to retards isn't good leadership?

What do I win?

Americans don't think out politicians are kings. We think they have to follow the same protocols, rules, and laws as everyone else.

Go back to China, Commie.
13 days ago
4/11/08
Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

waaaaaa, I should get special privileges! I'm a pretty snowflake!
13 days ago
3/15/06
angryinch - 
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow - 

Looks Angryinch’s emotional support dog isn’t working. 

Would you and the other trumpettes like to borrow her?

That looks like something you'd see if Tim Burton made a Dr. Seuss movie.
13 days ago
3/14/04
hermanitor - Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

Hilarious that the OG's conservative "law and order" authoritarian crowd are all about law and order except when it's inconvenient for them and their fearless leader.  

Apparently law and order are for everyone else except them.  

13 days ago
8/7/12
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

He’s proven time and time again that he is a piece of shit. That’s what you get when you live with your parents and have never enjoyed the touch of a woman at his age. He’ll die a lonely, moral-less piece of garbage.

Wait, so trump is the one who's setting a horrible example for the entire country by acting like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow the problem is ME?

lmfao

You trumpettes are too much.  

The problem is always you dickwad. The real question is why do you care so much? Does Trump being president effect your daily day to day and life to life activities so much that you have to come here and go on constant bitch mode about him? You sound like a fooking female. Are you? You a bitch? You got tits and a long clit? 

I couldnt stand barry being elected. Did i make stupid ass threads for 8 years because of it? Hell no, i went about my normal life. We all know the real reason barry was elected and it sure as fook wasnt "Hope & Change". 

Your constant bitching is just that, bitching. What do expect to change by doing so? You think your gonna change ANYBODIES mind about Trump by coming on here and going retarded all the time about what ever it is he is doing to piss you off?You and your merry band of retards are having the complete opposite effect that your trying to achieve. Keep up the good fight though dipshit one day youll get a "W" somewhere in your life. 

13 days ago
4/11/08
And before anyone calls me a "liberal faggot" check my post history.

I've been a consistent conservative and Trump supporter (in most of his actions) since I've been a member of this site. Well. Ive been a member of this site before Trump, obviously.

I haven't changed, you clowns have.

You are NOT conservatives. You're authoritarians.

The first step is admitting it.
13 days ago
6/27/05
hermanitor - Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

What law....?

13 days ago
6/24/07
hermanitor - Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

What “law” did he violate?

13 days ago
5/23/07
hermanitor - And before anyone calls me a "liberal faggot" check my post history.

I've been a consistent conservative and Trump supporter (in most of his actions) since I've been a member of this site. Well. Ive been a member of this site before Trump, obviously.

I haven't changed, you clowns have.

You are NOT conservatives. You're authoritarians.

The first step is admitting it.

"I HAVEN'T CHANGED! YOU HAVE"

hahahahaha awesome
13 days ago
4/11/08
Stu Cazzo - 

What law....?

"Rule of Law". That doesn't mean any particular law.

HOWEVER, you can always ask the Michigan attorney general.

(CNN)Michigan's attorney general warned President Donald Trump to follow health guidelines and wear a mask during his visit Thursday to a Ford manufacturing plant.

"We are just asking that President Trump comply with the law of our state, just as we would make the same request of anyone else in those plants," Dana Nessel, a Democrat, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/politics/michigan-attorney-general-trump-ford-plant-cnntv/index.html
13 days ago
3/16/15
OP, how did this thread turn out for you?

You whiney pussy.
13 days ago
3/29/13
hermanitor -
Stu Cazzo - 

What law....?

(CNN)Michigan's attorney general warned President Donald Trump to follow health guidelines and wear a mask during his visit Thursday to a Ford manufacturing plant.

"We are just asking that President Trump comply with the law of our state, just as we would make the same request of anyone else in those plants," Dana Nessel, a Democrat, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/politics/michigan-attorney-general-trump-ford-plant-cnntv/index.html

But it's not a law, it's a dictators order

13 days ago
2/8/09

13 days ago
2/13/16
angryinch -
Darth Potato - 
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

He’s proven time and time again that he is a piece of shit. That’s what you get when you live with your parents and have never enjoyed the touch of a woman at his age. He’ll die a lonely, moral-less piece of garbage.

Wait, so trump is the one who's setting a horrible example for the entire country by acting like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow the problem is ME?

lmfao

no youre always the problem not just now

aawwww....how cute, another triggered trumpette. 

LOL foreal?  It has nothing to do with trump.  I’m not even a big trump guy.

but like the thread you made the other day where you were basically pissed that people had nice things and were wishing I’ll will upon them.  That means you’re always the problem

13 days ago
1/8/12
Sandy Pantz -

I get why he doesn't want to wear a mask, he understands it would be used against him politically.  Cover of every magazine with a photo of it and headlines like, "Trump's New Normal: Is This What MAGA Means?" and "The Viral President: Trump's Fear Based Approach to Fighting COVID" and "Trump's Touted Masks Do Little To Actually Stop Spread of Infections."

This is it. The media would sensationalize it and use it against him. And Trump doesn't have the attitude or skills to frame wearing one as a good example to the country. It's just not his >

IDEALLY, Trump would wear a mask and set a good example. Then he could talk about the proof of benefits and how this short term sacrifice of convenience is good for Americans and accelerates our ability to open up safely. And then the media would share that message without a spin. 

But none of that is going to happen. So here we are.

13 days ago
8/29/09
angryinch -

Stupid faggot. He can't get Covid. He's taking hcq 

13 days ago
6/27/05
hermanitor -
Stu Cazzo - 

What law....?

The supreme court at the state level has been shutting down this do as I say shit left and right.  Even fatso in Chicago is giving up...

13 days ago
11/28/03

13 days ago
6/28/10
angryinch -
EazyG - 
angryinch -
Hilldo - 
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

lmfao

They are such a fragile emotional bunch.

questioning Trump on his various incompetent acts triggers them biggly

A triggered trumpette is an endless source of entertainment.

Holy fucking shit, this has to be a troll. Did Ai really just call someone triggered. hahahah Can't make this shit up.

13 days ago
4/24/07
angryinch - 

When did you become an emotional woman? Straighten up.

13 days ago
1/1/01

He wore a mask and wore glasses when in the tour.    He took it off before addressing the press to piss off angryinch.  It worked lol

13 days ago
6/24/07
hermanitor -
Stu Cazzo - 

What law....?

Governors orders are not laws. Laws are voted on by the people and enacted by the government.

13 days ago
12/17/06
rushinbear - 

He wore a mask and wore glasses when in the tour.    He took it off before addressing the press to piss off angryinch.  It worked lol

Exactly this.

13 days ago
2/9/12

There was a time when trolls took the roll seriously. 

13 days ago
2/28/12
This might be hurtful, but:

Only a fag would care if Trump wears a mask or releases his tax returns.

It's true.