OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

14 days ago
3/23/06
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

He’s our president, he’s our leader.  You are worried about a fucking mask?  LOL

14 days ago
11/1/06

Rules for thee and not for he. 

He is being disrespectful to others (what a surprise). They should have refused him entry.

14 days ago
12/18/08
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

14 days ago
4/29/09
Green Vermonster - This might be hurtful, but:

Only a fag would care if Trump wears a mask or releases his tax returns.

It's true.

I care that he's a fucking moron, that's what I care about the most and overall, not anything specifically.  I would rather see his grades get released over his taxes as thats going to tell a better story about his mind.  

14 days ago
8/23/11
RocG -
Sandy Pantz -

I get why he doesn't want to wear a mask, he understands it would be used against him politically.  Cover of every magazine with a photo of it and headlines like, "Trump's New Normal: Is This What MAGA Means?" and "The Viral President: Trump's Fear Based Approach to Fighting COVID" and "Trump's Touted Masks Do Little To Actually Stop Spread of Infections."

This is it. The media would sensationalize it and use it against him. And Trump doesn't have the attitude or skills to frame wearing one as a good example to the country. It's just not his >

IDEALLY, Trump would wear a mask and set a good example. Then he could talk about the proof of benefits and how this short term sacrifice of convenience is good for Americans and accelerates our ability to open up safely. And then the media would share that message without a spin. 

But none of that is going to happen. So here we are.

Good example?!?!

you sound like a kindergarten teacher 

wtf are you talking about... he has said on TV it’s your choice to wear a mask.

i choose not to wear one... if I go to a business wear one is required I’ll decide if I want to frequent that business or not. 

that’s setting the right example  

Edited: 14 days ago
9/8/02

Being President is a lot about optics and not putting yourself in a situation that makes you look weak or like a clown. Trump standing there in a mask would be a non-stop meme and every negative ad would feature him wearing one. If there is no massive health risk, I don't have a problem with it. He wore the mask and goggles in the common area around the people, but once inside the open area, surrounded by people who all tested negative, I can understand why he didn't

You never want to look like this in front of the American people before an election. However, Trump should get a BANE mask from Batman and wear that at every stop. It would be epic.

14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
7/22/15

Be careful when you make comments on FOX underground.

14 days ago
7/22/15

Why is Trump such a fucking idiot? 

14 days ago
7/13/17

The attorney General isn't a doctor. Lol 

14 days ago
2/7/08

14 days ago
3/14/04
Unkind Zuffa - 

more like stormfront meets matbattle

14 days ago
9/10/10

Trump will always be this guy, he is like all older guys nuts.  If someone disagrees with him and questions him, he never goes this is what we are doing, and this is why your question is incorrect, he just berates them, calls them fake news, and says you should be ashamed of yourself, rinse and repeat.

Its trump, he has strong opinions and ideas, I wish he would tone it down a bit, so the middle can like him better, but he doesnt do anything besides him, so its kinda truthful

13 days ago
11/1/06
kyleburkle - 

Trump will always be this guy, he is like all older guys nuts.  If someone disagrees with him and questions him, he never goes this is what we are doing, and this is why your question is incorrect, he just berates them, calls them fake news, and says you should be ashamed of yourself, rinse and repeat.

Its trump, he has strong opinions and ideas, I wish he would tone it down a bit, so the middle can like him better, but he doesnt do anything besides him, so its kinda truthful

He doesn’t explain why he has a particular position because he can’t explain it as he cannot talk detail
13 days ago
1/1/01

Lol. Silence again

13 days ago
2/27/20

because the united states is turning into a giant pussy and we needed someone to clean it out

13 days ago
6/24/07
angryinch -
Unkind Zuffa - 

more like stormfront meets matbattle

You never answered my question. Why are you such a pussy?

13 days ago
2/11/03
Tmaguru - 

because the united states is turning into a giant pussy and we needed someone to clean it out

Yet the right have become victims and whoe linsenently whine about how mean the media is.

I thought he was cleaning the swamp and stood for republican grass roots small got and wanted to reduce spending.

Yet here we are daily on this forum of mouth breathers who make up the vast majority of thread starters they whine about the left this the left that.

13 days ago
3/12/14

Ya'll down voters should've stopped at 45

13 days ago
8/11/12
NorthernHospitality -
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Dryfly

MarcusAurelioFan - 

Yes. And again, it was correct. She did win the popular vote.

"The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976."

Please off yourself and go away. You will water down our gene pool otherwise.

5 hours ago

It's ok if he does it though. For people that value America's freedom they really do their best to silence the other "side".

On another note and I'm not saying who but some dickhead changed my password and it's almost as if there are no mods or admins on this forum. Do your fucking jobs assholes.

13 days ago
4/11/08
Douche - 

LOL.

So after all this he cucked out anyway?

That's how you guys say it right? Cuck? I just want to make sure we're on the same page here and you authoritarian types are consistent.
13 days ago
4/11/08
Hilldo - 
hermanitor -
Stu Cazzo - 
hermanitor - Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

waaaaaa, I should get special privileges! I'm a pretty snowflake!

What law....?

"Rule of Law". That doesn't mean any particular law.

HOWEVER, you can always ask the Michigan attorney general.

(CNN)Michigan's attorney general warned President Donald Trump to follow health guidelines and wear a mask during his visit Thursday to a Ford manufacturing plant.

"We are just asking that President Trump comply with the law of our state, just as we would make the same request of anyone else in those plants," Dana Nessel, a Democrat, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/politics/michigan-attorney-general-trump-ford-plant-cnntv/index.html

Governors orders are not laws. Laws are voted on by the people and enacted by the government.

#1 - False

#2 - You should tell this to the AG. She'd be most interested in your legal expertise.

PS: "Executive orders issued by state governors are not the same as statutes passed by state legislatures *but have the force of law*, like in the federal system. ... The governor may also call the legislature into special session."

(Google executive orders, please)
13 days ago
4/11/08
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

He’s our president, he’s our leader.  You are worried about a fucking mask?  LOL

Any rational person who loves America and freedom worries about an authoritarian leader who holds himself above everyone else and rules from a throne.

Welcome to America. It might not be the country for you.
13 days ago
7/21/10

Because most of the world are pussies and it needs to be cleaned up. A douche is right for the job. God bless him! 

13 days ago
1/7/03
Stu Cazzo -

Well...we tell you to stop making retarded threads but here we are....

Lol first post as usual nails it