OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

13 days ago
5/23/07
angryinch - 

But since I know you're gonna keep being a little bitch about it, here you go.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2019/aug/28/in-the-name-of-trump-supporters-attacks-database 

A whole list of violent trumpettes.

lmao at that link and the info it provided. You're hilarous
13 days ago
4/11/08
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

He’s our president, he’s our leader.  You are worried about a fucking mask?  LOL

Any rational person who loves America and freedom worries about an authoritarian leader who holds himself above everyone else and rules from a throne.

Welcome to America. It might not be the country for you.

You mean like a king that has Secret Service protection 24/7 and everyone within his vicinity is tested 24/7?

I know it hurts, but Trump is just simply more important than the average dipshit.

I'm sorry, but the president is not above the law. It doesn't "Hurt" it's a simple fact, and what a free country is based upon.

Having secret service protection is irrelevant. The rich have bodyguards too. Thats not an issue for me either.
13 days ago
4/11/08
baj54 - 
hermanitor -
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

He’s our president, he’s our leader.  You are worried about a fucking mask?  LOL

Any rational person who loves America and freedom worries about an authoritarian leader who holds himself above everyone else and rules from a throne.

What about your freedoms have been taken from you since he was elected? Did he put you in chains and forced you to perform manual labor? The idiots who say this stuff are just that, a bunch of idiots. 

I have not lost any freedoms. Not sure what you're talking about.

However, I'm smart enough to know that all the freedoms we DO have in this country are directly related to living in a democracy that adheres to things like the constitution, federal and state law, etc.

To have someone say "he doesn't need to follow the rules, he's the president" is NOT something that should be said in a free country.

It's something that gets said in third world communist shitholes. Is that what you aspire us to be?
13 days ago
4/11/08
Hilldo - 
hermanitor -
Hilldo - 
hermanitor -
Stu Cazzo - 
hermanitor - Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

waaaaaa, I should get special privileges! I'm a pretty snowflake!

What law....?

"Rule of Law". That doesn't mean any particular law.

HOWEVER, you can always ask the Michigan attorney general.

(CNN)Michigan's attorney general warned President Donald Trump to follow health guidelines and wear a mask during his visit Thursday to a Ford manufacturing plant.

"We are just asking that President Trump comply with the law of our state, just as we would make the same request of anyone else in those plants," Dana Nessel, a Democrat, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/politics/michigan-attorney-general-trump-ford-plant-cnntv/index.html

Governors orders are not laws. Laws are voted on by the people and enacted by the government.

#1 - False

#2 - You should tell this to the AG. She'd be most interested in your legal expertise.

PS: "Executive orders issued by state governors are not the same as statutes passed by state legislatures *but have the force of law*, like in the federal system. ... The governor may also call the legislature into special session."

(Google executive orders, please)

The fact that you would bow down and accept an “order” from a state governor speaks volumes of your character. Your blind allegiance disgusts me and most true Americans. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave. You are a coward and a traitor.

I'm following executive orders from democratically elected leaders...as per the US constitution.

You want change? VOTE. You don't want to "bow down"? VOTE.

That's how we do things in this country. The irony of you calling anyone else a traiter is lost on you, so I wont bother rubbing your nose in your ignorance of how the law works.

But again - You're in the wrong country.

Venezuela beckons you.
You are NOT an American in any sense of the word.
13 days ago
4/11/08
It's amazing how people struggle with what living in a free country and protecting our freedoms actually entails.

Law is what matters. The constitution is what matters.

We're not supposed to have leaders who refuse to follow the rules. Even if you like those leaders.

And again, folks. Check my posting history. I've supported Trump to some degree for the past three years. However in the last few months, he's gone full on anti-science, anti-reason, anti-law, authoritarian.

Everyone, no matter where you stand on the political spectrum should have an issue with ignoring state attorney generals, as well as the rules and regulations private business set in place. The plant he visited had a mandatory mask policy as well, you know.

Edited: 13 days ago
6/24/07
hermanitor -
Hilldo - 
hermanitor -
Hilldo - 
hermanitor -
Stu Cazzo - 
hermanitor - Apparently the OGs "conservatives" don't respect rule of law anymore.

waaaaaa, I should get special privileges! I'm a pretty snowflake!

What law....?

"Rule of Law". That doesn't mean any particular law.

HOWEVER, you can always ask the Michigan attorney general.

(CNN)Michigan's attorney general warned President Donald Trump to follow health guidelines and wear a mask during his visit Thursday to a Ford manufacturing plant.

"We are just asking that President Trump comply with the law of our state, just as we would make the same request of anyone else in those plants," Dana Nessel, a Democrat, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/politics/michigan-attorney-general-trump-ford-plant-cnntv/index.html

Governors orders are not laws. Laws are voted on by the people and enacted by the government.

#1 - False

#2 - You should tell this to the AG. She'd be most interested in your legal expertise.

PS: "Executive orders issued by state governors are not the same as statutes passed by state legislatures *but have the force of law*, like in the federal system. ... The governor may also call the legislature into special session."

(Google executive orders, please)

The fact that you would bow down and accept an “order” from a state governor speaks volumes of your character. Your blind allegiance disgusts me and most true Americans. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave. You are a coward and a traitor.

I'm following executive orders from democratically elected leaders...as per the US constitution.

You want change? VOTE. You don't want to "bow down"? VOTE.

That's how we do things in this country. The irony of you calling anyone else a traiter is lost on you, so I wont bother rubbing your nose in your ignorance of how the law works.

But again - You're in the wrong country.

Venezuela beckons you.
You are NOT an American in any sense of the word.

You are blind and stupid. The fact that you think just because someone is elected means they can dictate what you do is astounding. You are the one that needs to move to Venezuela. You enjoy communism. Have you ever done anything to serve your country? I’m certain you have not. Because, if you had, you would understand that what I’m talking about.

13 days ago
3/14/04
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
angryinch - 

But since I know you're gonna keep being a little bitch about it, here you go.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2019/aug/28/in-the-name-of-trump-supporters-attacks-database 

A whole list of violent trumpettes.

lmao at that link and the info it provided. You're hilarous

It has everything you asked for, and more.  If you're laughing, it's only at your own stupidity.  

13 days ago
10/13/09
Dryfly -
angryinch - 

I honestly hope you get the coronas. You deserve it just for wishing it on others. Kinda fucking pathetic and childish really.

Does this means you deserve it too? 

13 days ago
2/28/12
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

You mean like a king that has Secret Service protection 24/7 and everyone within his vicinity is tested 24/7?

I know it hurts, but Trump is just simply more important than the average dipshit.

I'm sorry, but the president is not above the law. It doesn't "Hurt" it's a simple fact, and what a free country is based upon.

Having secret service protection is irrelevant. The rich have bodyguards too. Thats not an issue for me either.

What "law" are you referring to exactly?
13 days ago
3/14/04
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

This was already answered.  No surprise trumpettes have the same level of reading comprehension as their orange hero.  

13 days ago
2/28/12
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

This was already answered.  No surprise trumpettes have the same level of reading comprehension as their orange hero.  

Are you on your period again?
13 days ago
3/14/04
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

Go REEEEEEEEE somewhere else.  There are enough triggered trumpettes here.  We don't need another one.

13 days ago
2/6/12

Did you give up weed AI? You’ve been extra miserable lately.

13 days ago
2/28/12
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

Go REEEEEEEEE somewhere else.  There are enough triggered trumpettes here.  We don't need another one.

Quite certain the only one that is triggered is you buddy...

I can smell the estrogen from here.
13 days ago
5/23/07
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

You want a better laugh you should read his guardian link he provided as proof that trump supporters are violent just like his pink hat wearing brethren.
13 days ago
3/14/04
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

You want a better laugh you should read his guardian link he provided as proof that trump supporters are violent just like his pink hat wearing brethren.

the guardian link contains links and videos of real incidents by angry reeeeeeing trumpettes, just like you.  

You did ask for those links, did you not?  If you didn't want to have your nose rubbed in it, you shouldn't have demanded it.  You got exactly what you asked for.  Did you really think violent trumpettes don't exist?  

I predict more reeeeeeee from you.  

12 days ago
12/26/08

... you are just a sensitve little guy...

12 days ago
9/8/02
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
angryinch - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - lol @ false dilemma....one side has plenty of violence and stupidity....the other has stupidity. I get that you can't post vids of much violence from the Trump supporters, I mentioned it because I wanted to see you scramble around. Worked out well.

Yeah, these look like calm, rational, peaceful people.

Vid isn't showing up for some reason

What's Ronda Rosey doing in there...

12 days ago
6/11/13

The mask wont stop it from spreading as most of those things do not seal to your face. Unless you use a respirator that seals tightly to you face you are not stopping it from spreading at all.

12 days ago
6/7/12
Lt_Fop -

The mask wont stop it from spreading as most of those things do not seal to your face. Unless you use a respirator that seals tightly to you face you are not stopping it from spreading at all.

Is your IQ even above 50?

12 days ago
1/1/01
Hilldo - 
angryinch -

Why are you such a pussy? This question is much more important.

What do you expect from someone who uses an emotional support animal and Safe Spaces?
12 days ago
3/14/04
Lt_Fop - 

lol....typical trump minion.  IQ of a turnip.  

12 days ago
6/8/10
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Well, masks don’t prevent you from getting the virus, they help the wearer from transmitting it to others. The president is tested for the virus every single day, maybe multiple times a day. So he doesn’t have it to transmit. 

It's scary how most people don't have any understanding of any of this, yet get mad at people because of their own ignorance.

There was a woman in the grocery store the other day with two little boys, they were holding on to each other, and rough housing but nothing crazy, hell the mom was even sharing a drink with them both. One of the boys snatched his brothers mask off and put it on, she yelled at him and said not to wear his brother's mask, because that's how they will get sick. I mean really, how clueless can you be. 

Just like the grocery store has a piece of flimsy cellophane over the card machine, what is the difference in everyone touching the buttons and everyone touching the plastic? 

12 days ago
3/14/04
jasperb - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Well, masks don’t prevent you from getting the virus, they help the wearer from transmitting it to others. The president is tested for the virus every single day, maybe multiple times a day. So he doesn’t have it to transmit. 

It's scary how most people don't have any understanding of any of this, yet get mad at people because of their own ignorance.

There was a woman in the grocery store the other day with two little boys, they were holding on to each other, and rough housing but nothing crazy, hell the mom was even sharing a drink with them both. One of the boys snatched his brothers mask off and put it on, she yelled at him and said not to wear his brother's mask, because that's how they will get sick. I mean really, how clueless can you be. 

Just like the grocery store has a piece of flimsy cellophane over the card machine, what is the difference in everyone touching the buttons and everyone touching the plastic? 

I really don't understand the thinking behind the layer of plastic they've now put on every card machine.  you touch the plastic just like you touch the buttons.  

That idea was probably thought up by a trump supporter. 

12 days ago
4/29/09
Lt_Fop -

moron of the highest caliber right here