OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

Edited: 5/23/20 8:43 PM
5/4/14

Trump is an ignorant buffoon and a large percentage of Americans love it. He plays to it. I like his polices but to celebrate his arrogance and narcissism is bizarre.

For the record I’m a conservative and think Obama and Hillary are pure garbage. I like much if Trump’s platform and simply wish he exuded some  tact, professionalism, presidentialness ect. 

5/24/20 10:44 PM
8/20/03
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

Because he's american.

5/25/20 2:43 PM
6/8/08
Stu Cazzo -

Well...we tell you to stop making retarded threads but here we are....

so you call angryinch AND TRUMP a retard. Interdasting. 

5/25/20 2:44 PM
1/25/04
Captain Canuck - 
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

Because he's american.

But he actually did wear a mask.
5/25/20 2:46 PM
1/1/01
Good.
5/25/20 3:20 PM
1/1/01
Straydog24 - 

Trump is an ignorant buffoon and a large percentage of Americans love it. He plays to it. I like his polices but to celebrate his arrogance and narcissism is bizarre.

For the record I’m a conservative and think Obama and Hillary are pure garbage. I like much if Trump’s platform and simply wish he exuded some  tact, professionalism, presidentialness ect. 

I dont want all that. I love the fact he's a business guy and not a career politician.

Pay attention to what he does, not what he says.

He says dumb, wrong shit, but does the right thing. Unlike say Obama, who was a great talker, always said the right thing, but never did anything right, or got anything done at all for that matter.
5/26/20 4:43 AM
6/8/08
Jack Carter -
Captain Canuck - 
angryinch -

Because he's american.

But he actually did wear a mask.

but he rather lie about it? 
He doesnt want that his people (Americans) protect themselves, but will protect himself still? 

If that is true, simple not wearing the mask would have been better (less worse). Thanks for pointing that out. 

5/26/20 7:20 AM
1/1/01
Hilldo -
angryinch -

Why are you such a pussy? This question is much more important.

Haha- I was thinking the same thing