OtherGround Forums Why is trump such a douche?

5 days ago
5/23/07
Chomas - 
Lt_Fop -

The mask wont stop it from spreading as most of those things do not seal to your face. Unless you use a respirator that seals tightly to you face you are not stopping it from spreading at all.

moron of the highest caliber right here 

Nice to point yourself out but everyone here knows you're a high caliber moron....you're a bitch too but for some reason you left that out of your biography
5 days ago
5/23/07
angryinch - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
angryinch - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
Green Vermonster - 
hermanitor - 
knockoutfighter - 
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

He’s our president, he’s our leader.  You are worried about a fucking mask?  LOL

Any rational person who loves America and freedom worries about an authoritarian leader who holds himself above everyone else and rules from a throne.

Welcome to America. It might not be the country for you.

You mean like a king that has Secret Service protection 24/7 and everyone within his vicinity is tested 24/7?

I know it hurts, but Trump is just simply more important than the average dipshit.

I'm sorry, but the president is not above the law. It doesn't "Hurt" it's a simple fact, and what a free country is based upon.

Having secret service protection is irrelevant. The rich have bodyguards too. Thats not an issue for me either.

What "law" are you referring to exactly?

This was already answered.  No surprise trumpettes have the same level of reading comprehension as their orange hero.  

Are you on your period again?

Go REEEEEEEEE somewhere else.  There are enough triggered trumpettes here.  We don't need another one.

Quite certain the only one that is triggered is you buddy...

I can smell the estrogen from here.

You want a better laugh you should read his guardian link he provided as proof that trump supporters are violent just like his pink hat wearing brethren.

the guardian link contains links and videos of real incidents by angry reeeeeeing trumpettes, just like you.  

You did ask for those links, did you not?  If you didn't want to have your nose rubbed in it, you shouldn't have demanded it.  You got exactly what you asked for.  Did you really think violent trumpettes don't exist?  

I predict more reeeeeeee from you.  

There is no reeee'ing on my end. I am having a blast watching you be the little pussy you are. That link is hilarious.

Lol again you little whiny pussy.
Edited: 5 days ago
5/4/14

Trump is an ignorant buffoon and a large percentage of Americans love it. He plays to it. I like his polices but to celebrate his arrogance and narcissism is bizarre.

For the record I’m a conservative and think Obama and Hillary are pure garbage. I like much if Trump’s platform and simply wish he exuded some  tact, professionalism, presidentialness ect. 

4 days ago
8/20/03
angryinch -

The MI attorney general told him to wear a mask so what does he do?  Shows up and refuses to wear a mask.

What is his problem?  There is no one I'd like to see catch the rona more than trump.  He deserves it.

Because he's american.

3 days ago
6/8/08
Stu Cazzo -

Well...we tell you to stop making retarded threads but here we are....

so you call angryinch AND TRUMP a retard. Interdasting. 

3 days ago
1/25/04
Captain Canuck - 
angryinch -

Because he's american.

But he actually did wear a mask.
3 days ago
1/1/01
Good.
3 days ago
1/1/01
Straydog24 - 

Trump is an ignorant buffoon and a large percentage of Americans love it. He plays to it. I like his polices but to celebrate his arrogance and narcissism is bizarre.

For the record I’m a conservative and think Obama and Hillary are pure garbage. I like much if Trump’s platform and simply wish he exuded some  tact, professionalism, presidentialness ect. 

I dont want all that. I love the fact he's a business guy and not a career politician.

Pay attention to what he does, not what he says.

He says dumb, wrong shit, but does the right thing. Unlike say Obama, who was a great talker, always said the right thing, but never did anything right, or got anything done at all for that matter.
3 days ago
6/8/08
Jack Carter -
Captain Canuck - 
angryinch -

Because he's american.

But he actually did wear a mask.

but he rather lie about it? 
He doesnt want that his people (Americans) protect themselves, but will protect himself still? 

If that is true, simple not wearing the mask would have been better (less worse). Thanks for pointing that out. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Hilldo -
angryinch -

Why are you such a pussy? This question is much more important.

Haha- I was thinking the same thing