OtherGround Forums Why so many conspiracies about Epstein suicide?

6 days ago
2/8/12

The amount of online sleuths is embarrassing.  Let alone all the mass shootings recently, but Comparing Epsteins ears and eyebrows, saying he was murdered, then saying it wasn’t even his body.  Why is everything a conspiracy? 

6 days ago
2/8/12

Look at some of these idiotic “alternative media” 

6 days ago
2/8/12

How does this moron have half a million followers??

6 days ago
9/12/05
ducks18 - 

The amount of online sleuths is embarrassing.  Let alone all the mass shootings recently, but Comparing Epsteins ears and eyebrows, saying he was murdered, then saying it wasn’t even his body.  Why is everything a conspiracy? 

It's a natural reaction from a public that has become accustomed to be lying to by their media and their government over and over again. How can you blame them?
6 days ago
3/20/12

operation mockingbird and the modernization of smith mundt act dictate that buyer beware as far as believing MSM

Propaganda and Lies are what we are most often fed under the guise of "news"

I applaud those who do not blindly believe the shit we are currently being served

6 days ago
12/17/06

The idea of him being murdered is completely reasonable.

The idiotic comparison of a living, smiling face to the face of a dead man who had a rope around his neck and blood pooling up inside of him is plain absurd.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/17/06

It's almost as if the people making the aforementioned comparison have never seen a dead person prior to a motrician working their magic.

I mean, that's nice and all. Watching someone die is not pleasant. But not having seen it limits perspective. Dead bodies look like shit.

6 days ago
2/22/13

My only question is how did he develop the hook in his nose.  Much flatter bridge in the alive pic.

6 days ago
10/17/06
WendyIDMT -

My only question is how did he develop the hook in his nose.  Much flatter bridge in the alive pic.

Have u ever had your nose broke? Pretty easy.

6 days ago
8/2/09
WendyIDMT - 

Apparently that happens when you think about screwing people out of their money too often.
6 days ago
1/1/01

lol, it's not exactly a conspiracy theory that someone might off the guy who could testify against some of the most prominent politicians and billionaires in the world.  And for some of the worst crimes that we have in society today.  And given the circumstances surrounding the suicide and that there hasn't been a successful suicide at this prison in 21 years, you would have to be pretty ignorant to not at least have doubts.

It would be like walking into a room and seeing a dead body on the ground and a guy standing over it with a knife and covered in blood.  He might not be the killer, but it sure looks damned suspicious.

6 days ago
10/25/14

You'd have to be pretty gullible to think it was suicide

6 days ago
4/22/03
ducks18 -

Great info in that vid OP, thanks!!

6 days ago
4/22/03

about the hook nose...
6 days ago
4/22/03

2/23/05
Dajuisher -

6 days ago
3/20/12
holly9000 - 
Dajuisher -

A rare photo of Bigfoot riding Loch Ness Nessie! Must be true, it's on the internet. Pie Grande, Lago Ness, Finding Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Haha Funny, Hilarious, Funny Stuff, Random Stuff, Funny Memes
6 days ago
2/19/14
ducks18 -

It's better than watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

6 days ago
2/3/09
Dajuisher -

Exactly....I posted about this in another thread. I've yet to see anyone use a comparison photo of what the guy actually looked like these days. The arrest photo from July, he's aged ALOT. Very weathered looking. Old, just like the picture on the gurney...and with the nose, if they actually looked at his photos, you can see the change. As we age, the cartilage can break down, causing it to change shape/appearance, as well as issues such as trauma or a deviated septum can cause changes like that. Of all the possible questionable things surrounding this incident, the body double theory is totally crazy.

6 days ago
2/22/13
Andersons'sPiece -
WendyIDMT -

Have u ever had your nose broke? Pretty easy.

I almost gave a legit response to you.  You’re a general shit bag so I shant.

6 days ago
7/6/09

I think it’s pretty obvious why it was likely there was foul play involved. Anyone who completely writes off that possiblity is not to be taken seriously.

12/19/10

As a non US citizen I find it hilarious that a Federal Prison in Manhatten, New York (that has housed criminals such as El Chapo and other famous Mafia Members) does not monitor the current most important criminal in the country 24/7 with a camera.

It's really really stupid and unbelievable.

6 days ago
12/6/02
i thought the folds in the ear looked very different
6 days ago
11/18/09
kingabiu - i thought the folds in the ear looked very different

So did I, but as mentioned earlier, a freshly dead body can look a lot different. Especially hanging could cause who knows what to snap crackle and pop in the face/ears. 

If it’s true he had bedsheets, I believe he actually did hang himself but was allowedconvinced to do it. Definitely foul play. I like the Frank Pantangeli theory right now. 

Edited: 5 days ago
1/25/07

The logic behind him being murdered is reasonable. Thinking Bill Clinton was behind it is a fantasy. Its the nose and jail experts that are a problem imo. Often the people who know the least yell the most imo, rational people wait and see.

Humans also like group-think. The average person could watch a forty minute video and believe the moon landing was faked. Then you could take that person into another room to speak with nasa scientists and they would totally change their opinion.