OtherGround Forums Wife of 21 Years is Moving Out..

29 days ago
1/1/01

So, there's that.

29 days ago
1/1/01

Lots of misunerstanding and things left unaddressed. Lack of communication is the fundamental issue. Lack of speaking each other's love language is one of the primary ones. 

Edited: 29 days ago
6/26/06
She's ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. a black guy.
29 days ago
1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta - She's ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. a black guy.

If so, that would probably help things and I'd like her less... But as it stands. I'm still madly in love with her and hate this for her, us and her very loving family. 

29 days ago
7/24/16
JitsuGuy -

If so, that would probably help things and I'd like her less... But as it stands. I'm still madly in love with her and hate this for her, us and her very loving family. 

That's the language of a guy who's going to keep paying for her shit while she's fucking somebody else. Don't do it.

29 days ago
11/30/06
JitsuGuy -

Feel ya bro. 7 years and the ol lady is taking off. Let’s move in together. 

29 days ago
10/4/18
Sucks sorry man. Sit her down, say EVERYTHING that is on your mind, leave nothing out. Don't let her leave with unsaid shit. It just may save your marriage.
29 days ago
1/1/01
TheRoguewrestler - Sucks sorry man. Sit her down, say EVERYTHING that is on your mind, leave nothing out. Don't let her leave with unsaid shit. It just may save your marriage.

Oh, I definitely will! 

29 days ago
1/1/01
Sorry to hear that man. Stay strong brother.
29 days ago
1/18/06
JitsuGuy - 

Damn.

Nothing cuts as deep as the glance from someone who USED to love you.
29 days ago
6/12/13

In for updates. Sorry OP

29 days ago
7/30/14

Sounds rough man, hope it all works out ok.

29 days ago
3/26/13

I think alot of these women that separate after so much time are going to be in for a rude awakening as to what the scene looks like now that they are the beacons of feminine youth they once were.  On a related note, if she comes crawling back, you can't take her back.  Her actions are basically saying "I am going to try to find something better".  If she comes back, her actions will be saying "I tried, but I couldn't do better or couldn't find better to stick with me, so I'll settle for you again".  Stay strong.  Dive into your hobbies, esp. your most masculine hobbies.  You'll feel better.

29 days ago
9/3/12

Before she leaves, tell her to bend over real fast it works for me 

29 days ago
10/10/05

Hang in there. I'm going through the opposite in that I decided to leave my wife after 9 years. It's tough, but the tough times are when we grow the most. 

29 days ago
6/20/08

Damn hate hearing that OP

29 days ago
12/18/08

So sorry OP

29 days ago
8/26/18
JitsuGuy -

If it makes you feel better I'm the black guy, hello. 

29 days ago
1/1/01
qcddog03 -
JitsuGuy -

Feel ya bro. 7 years and the ol lady is taking off. Let’s move in together. 

Do it, and get bunk beds so you'll have all that extra space for activities 

29 days ago
4/7/19

best of luck

29 days ago
4/27/07

Drink alot the first couple of months 

29 days ago
8/15/18
JitsuGuy -

Sorry to hear this my fellow OG’er 

29 days ago
1/1/01

Thanks guys... I'm an emotional wreck... I met her when I was 17. She's been a part of my identity ever since then. I'd give my life for her in a heartbeat without thought. This is by far the most trying thing I've been through in my entire life. I've been in a perpetual state of trauma for weeks.

I don't know what her objectives are... I don't know if she wants to work on things, or if she needs clarity or if this is her way of saying it's over... But man, I don't know if I can handle 6 months of her doing what she needs, hoping for the best for us and then her coming back and saying it's over... 

I mean, are we still even wearing our wedding bands through all of this? I don't know. We'll have that discussion tonight.

29 days ago
1/1/01

So, here's another "divorce" thread, OG! You know you wanted one! Hopefully, in this case, that's not what it is. But I'm slowly losing my optimism.

29 days ago
4/17/15

21 years is a long time. How many of those have been unhappy? If a lot, then it might not be salvageable. If a year or so, there may be a chance.