Invalid thread page

OtherGround Forums Witnessing a domestic dispute. AMA?

9 days ago
3/25/19

Next door to my jobsite.  They're 10ft away from me while I'm hanging siding. Screaming and yelling and dropping racist slurs on each other! 

Let's gossip! 

9 days ago
7/9/10
HighInsideLegKick -

Next door to my jobsite.  They're 10ft away from me while I'm hanging siding. Screaming and yelling and dropping racist slurs on each other! 

Let's gossip! 

What race(s) are they?

9 days ago
11/9/17
Trash will be trash, get back to work you lazy bum!
9 days ago
3/25/19
Smellde Gluve -
HighInsideLegKick -

Let's gossip! 

What race(s) are they?

White girl who he referring to as white cunt.  Black guy,  who she has dropped about 20 N bombs on.  With the hard R. 

It seems to be over cigarette money.  

9 days ago
3/25/19
PelosiesPanties - Trash will be trash, get back to work you lazy bum!

I only have like 5 pieces of siding to go!  I'm trying to stretch it to 3pm so I can go straight from here to give an estimate on doing a kitchen of vinyl flooring.  

9 days ago
3/25/19

The dude has a buddy over and they're all drinking.  The buddy looks super fucking uncomfortable. 

Guy is quite a bit older than the girl.  

He just told her that her pussy is busted lmao

9 days ago
5/1/14

Can you get any pics or video?

9 days ago
7/24/19

What kind of work do you do?

9 days ago
4/20/17

Nice hood you're repairing.

9 days ago
10/15/13
HighInsideLegKick -

The dude has a buddy over and they're all drinking.  The buddy looks super fucking uncomfortable. 

Its 1:47 here on the East Coast...on a Wednesday...and they all be drinking.

Aaahhh, living on the Gubment/Public dime. 

9 days ago
3/25/19
Thrill Hammer -

Can you get any pics or video?

Ill see if I can. They just walked inside.  He keeps yelling the neighbors can hear her.  They go inside but it's still very audible.  She's saying he owes her 300 and he won't pay her back. He keeps saying he ain't paying her back because from now on she's paying rent lol

9 days ago
3/25/19
Stro -

What kind of work do you do?

At this house I built a porch on.  It's enclosed so I'm siding it now and I'll be done after today.  I've been on it since last week.  

9 days ago
3/25/19
Al Cappucino -
HighInsideLegKick -

Its 1:47 here on the East Coast...on a Wednesday...and they all be drinking.

Aaahhh, living on the Gubment/Public dime. 

Yes. Definitely welfare trash.  I am used to it because I grew up in a white trash town,  but even I would look twice at these two if they strolled by lol

9 days ago
5/28/12

Call the police, verbal domestic, clean up the trash. You won't have a job hanging siding if nobody wants to move in next to Lazarus and Rae

9 days ago
3/25/19
densefog -

Nice hood you're repairing.

This is the north end of town.  It's by far and away the shittiest part of town.  The guy who's renting this house is a DDefinite Meth head.  Pretty sure he has a lab in his basement.  He was very particular about me making sure that the trap door to his basement is as strong as I could make it 

9 days ago
3/25/19

Now she's in the car and every time he tries to talk she revs the engine real loud lmao.  

I wish Ron was here.  He loves shit like this! 

9 days ago
10/15/13
HighInsideLegKick -

Now she's in the car and every time he tries to talk she revs the engine real loud lmao.  

Rons drunk

9 days ago
3/25/19
Al Cappucino -
HighInsideLegKick -

Rons drunk

No he isn't Capt'n. Ron is on the straight and narrow these days! Proud of my cuz! 

9 days ago
8/7/12

When I was a kid about 10 or 11 yrs old. I watched a man literally drag his girlfriend down the street by her hair about 2 city blocks with about 20 people watching doing nothing. I ran to go grab my old man and when he came out he took one look and said the following, "Son, one day your going to have to make these types of decisions". He turned and went back into the house. I was dumbfounded by his lack of action. It wasnt until many years later while at a family gathering I brought it up in his presence. My old man gave me one of his now classic stoic looks and said, "Son, I wasnt talking about making the decision on whether to get involved, I was talking about making the decision to drag your girlfriend down the street by her hair! 

All these years and I thought less of him because of it. Now that I actually understood what he was talking about it may have been the best advice he ever gave me! 

9 days ago
2/23/03
baj54 - 

When I was a kid about 10 or 11 yrs old. I watched a man literally drag his girlfriend down the street by her hair about 2 city blocks with about 20 people watching doing nothing. I ran to go grab my old man and when he came out he took one look and said the following, "Son, one day your going to have to make these types of decisions". He turned and went back into the house. I was dumbfounded by his lack of action. It wasnt until many years later while at a family gathering I brought it up in his presence. My old man gave me one of his now classic stoic looks and said, "Son, I wasnt talking about making the decision on whether to get involved, I was talking about making the decision to drag your girlfriend down the street by her hair! 

All these years and I thought less of him because of it. Now that I actually understood what he was talking about it may have been the best advice he ever gave me! 

^LOL!
9 days ago
3/25/19
baj54 -

Lmao I like your pops!

8 days ago
11/9/17
HighInsideLegKick -
PelosiesPanties - Trash will be trash, get back to work you lazy bum!

I only have like 5 pieces of siding to go!  I'm trying to stretch it to 3pm so I can go straight from here to give an estimate on doing a kitchen of vinyl flooring.  

Jesus Christ I need to fly up there and visit with you and Ronbie to witness white trash living first hand. Alcohol on me! Lol

8 days ago
2/20/09

I definitely saw you....

8 days ago
3/25/19
The Assassanator -

That’s what she gets for banging a monkey.

What a shitbag thing to say.  

8 days ago
3/25/19
donkypunch55 -

I definitely saw you....

Donkey,  don't be giving me your attitude!  Trust me,  you don't want none of this! 

Sheriff Hilk