OtherGround Forums Women with perfect balance of looks/personality...

5 days ago
1/1/01
imo.

Krysten Ritter, hot in kind of an odd pasty way, a little too scrawny but hilarious.

Zooey DesChanel, similar deal, but more quirky than funny. I feel like they probably played that out in her hit show so I never really watched it.

Kristen Bell, shrimpy with a bump nose and wonky eye, but perfect dork-type sense of humor.
5 days ago
8/14/02

Kristen Bell is a little sex bomb

5 days ago
1/1/01

Entertainers are not the characters they play, no matter how much you want to fuck them. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Interesting that all my choices have musical talent. Ritter had some weird band called Ex Vivian. Can't say it was great music but I remember downloading it being interesting and enjoying it.
5 days ago
11/10/18
DaveFu -

Entertainers are not the characters they play, no matter how much you want to fuck them. 

Exactly this, and Kristen Bell is the perfect example. She’s a fucking idiot in real life.

5 days ago
9/26/10

kristen bell is a dime. the others are just meh. 

5 days ago
1/23/06
Only married mothers qualify
5 days ago
9/26/10
Eskimo -
DaveFu -

Exactly this, and Kristen Bell is the perfect example. She’s a fucking idiot in real life.

idiot, like she is dumb? or idiot like she is a virtue signalling SJW?

5 days ago
7/1/09

Related image

5 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - 

Who said anything about wanting to fuck them. They would just be cool pals for my bowling or bar trivia teams.

"Exactly this, and Kristen Bell is the perfect example. She's a fucking idiot in real life."

lol. Come on bro. She turn you down for a shared selfie or something?
5 days ago
7/1/09

Image result for Zooey DesChanel sexy

5 days ago
4/22/07

Plot twist; Shansky gives not one fuck about a hot chick's personality or lack thereof. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
karen gillan
alison brie
5 days ago
7/1/09

Image result for Kristen Bell sexy

5 days ago
7/1/09

Hard decision, but I'd have to go with Ritter out of that group. I love me some thin and pasty!

Related image

5 days ago
1/1/01
ufc98newb - 
Eskimo -
DaveFu -

idiot, like she is dumb? or idiot like she is a virtue signalling SJW?

lol.

"Sure, she's hot but her views are such a turnoff. Plus I heard she's a Green Bay Packer fan. I'm all about the Bears."

I don't know that she's a genius but doesn't come off as dumb. Extremely witty. Maybe she took hard stances on some social issues I don't know about. Can't think of anything anyone would have a serious issue with.

The cutesy stuff with Dax is the only slightly annoying thing I can think of. You're the perfect happy, funny, married couple. You go out as Hall and Oates on Halloween. We get it.
5 days ago
2/13/07

5 days ago
7/1/09
yusul - karen gillan
alison brie

Related image

Related image

Related image 

Related image 

5 days ago
6/13/04
Sophie Turner
5 days ago
4/29/09
Eskimo -
DaveFu -

100% shes basically retarded in real life from what I’ve seen 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Chomas - 
Eskimo -
DaveFu -

Truth
5 days ago
11/5/03
Chomas -
Eskimo -
DaveFu -

What have you seen? 

5 days ago
1/1/01
iclimb513 - 
Chomas -
Eskimo -
DaveFu -

What have you seen? 

If you watch her interviews on the daytime TV shows she's come across as pretty brainless.

Prolly nuts in bed though...
5 days ago
1/1/01
FaceToFace - 
yusul - karen gillan
alison brie

Related image

Related image

Related image 

Related image 

vu tonight!
5 days ago