4 days ago
10/2/12

What a magical time to come of age...

4 days ago
1/1/01
I guess the youtube censors aren't Limp Bizkit fans lol
4 days ago
5/14/10
@2:44 shows how far we've fallen as a society. A gorgeous young lady gets a full on tit squeeze by a stranger and just politely moves his hand off of her firm little breast. No lawsuit, no calling his boss, no public shaming. It's a shame that you can't do that today without being called names and someone having a tantrum about it.
4 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - I guess the youtube censors aren't Limp Bizkit fans lol

Do you blame them 

4 days ago
10/2/06

Limp Bizkit is the band we all loved in the 90s / early 2000's, then immediately were embarrased since then that we liked them.....

Am I the only one who feels this way about Limp Bizkit? 

What caused this? 

4 days ago
4/18/11
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Limp Bizkit is the band we all loved in the 90s / early 2000's, then immediately were embarrased since then that we liked them.....

What caused this? 

Chocolate starfish and hotdog flavored water. Just joking haha I ain’t embarrassed!

4 days ago
1/1/01
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

What caused this? 

I was never a fan. Something about them just felt fake, like it was trying too hard, and the lyrics were beyond dumb

4 days ago
3/16/06

4 days ago
9/22/16
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

What caused this? 

I have a friend that saw LB at a concert a couple years ago. She said that when Fred Durst took the stage, the crowd was brutal. Booing, throwing shit, just straight-up X-Pac heat. By the time the set was over, everyone was moshing and partying like the year 2000. She said they were an awesome live band.
4 days ago
1/1/01
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

What caused this? 

Also, Creed.
4 days ago
9/15/15

I got 3 dollar bill on vinyl I don't care what people think loved that album

4 days ago
2/27/08

I do love Rollin'

4 days ago
3/31/14

I'm a limp bizkit fan..no fucks given.

In saying that, I stopped listening after hotdog flavour water album. 

But man those first three albums were the shit. Also one of the best live bands ever! Mosh pit is no joke

Edited: 3 days ago
6/3/03
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I'm a limp bizkit fan..no fucks given.

In saying that, I stopped listening after hotdog flavour water album. 

But man those first three albums were the shit. Also one of the best live bands ever! Mosh pit is no joke

This. Even though the sound is a little dated, for the time it was incredible and groundbreaking. I even liked that song they did with Lil Wayne a few years back and figured they were on the precipice of a comeback but I guess nothing ever materialized as I think that was the last music they released. 

Wes Borland is an absolute beast but just a strange fucking guy. That side band he was in a few years back (I think the single was “Duke riot” or some shit) was terrible. 

3 days ago
10/29/13

I was 16 during this and my uncle and older cousin were going and I wanted to go with them so bad so my uncles said I could go if my parents gave me permission. Of course they said I was to young so I told them in was going camping with my my friends family and my uncle picked me up on the way to Woodstock and spent few days out there. Parents didn't find out until i got back. One of my favorite memories ever.

3 days ago
7/8/14

3 days ago
11/17/10
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

What caused this? 

Speak for yourself

I never liked them and always thought they were cringe rock....i sont know anyone who liked them around here

3 days ago
2/11/03
In Limbo - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

What caused this? 

Speak for yourself

I never liked them and always thought they were cringe rock....i sont know anyone who liked them around here

I think fred durst outted himself as the biggest faggot on Earth and everyone hated him then the band by proxy. Everyone loved that guitarist, forgot his name
3 days ago
11/28/09

I’m as indifferent today as I was when they were big.

Why do people hate them and Nickleback so much?

3 days ago
10/31/19

They're an okay band, as I got older I started liking some of they're tracks. Good running and training music. 

3 days ago
6/7/05
I think Kid Rock edges them out for that kind of stuff, but I still think they were fun and can occasionally listen when working out.

That Carmax commercial was pretty funny.
3 days ago
11/26/13

A gimmick band that got outed for not writing their own stuff. You can't say you are original when it isn't originally from you. 

3 days ago
10/10/02

Their first 2 or 3 albums were good. Fuck the haters.

3 days ago
11/17/10
Isaac298 -
In Limbo - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

What caused this? 

Speak for yourself

I think fred durst outted himself as the biggest faggot on Earth and everyone hated him then the band by proxy. Everyone loved that guitarist, forgot his name

ehh

thye were always part of that "nu-metal" crowd and i was just turned off them once i heard their music without realizing what a douchebag fred durst was

but i did hang out with music scenester types who were too cool for school, to give some perspective