OtherGround Forums Would anyone care to enter into serious discussion

6 days ago
7/30/19
On the writings of Robert Anton Wilson? My IQ today is significantly higher what not have been for reading him for last few decades.
6 days ago
8/5/19

Give rundown iq master

6 days ago
7/30/19
Prometheus Rising: In this book, Wilson walks the student through Timothy Leary’s 8-circuit model of consciousness, examining techniques such yoga, Tantric breathing, general semantics and psychedelic drugs. Each chapter ends with a set of exercises designed to explore consciousness evolution and achieve intelligence increase.
6 days ago
6/30/14
lol no

now, if you want to discuss some Amelia Bedelia
6 days ago
7/30/19
Quantum Psychology follows much the same formula as Prometheus Rising, only it is intended to be read with a group. Wilson covers much the same territory as he did in his previous work. Yet Wilson keeps it fresh and interesting.
4 days ago
7/30/19
I thought there may be something redeeming on this cesspool of a forum, but guess not. Low intellect.
Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

**I have *read some of the old stuff... The Illuminatus Trilogy, Schrodinger's Cat, Cosmic Trigger, and Everything Is Under Control.  He is not the most accessible author out there.  Everything Is Under Control is my favorite.

*By "read" I mean picked up and started... put down... picked up again and started over... put down... picked up and tried to read because I really want to believe I am more intelligent and less lazy than I am, but the truth is R.A.W. is mostly out of my league.  

** I didn't read your last comment before posting.  You seem like you might be some kinda dick, and honestly, no one wants to engage in a "serious discussion" with a dick.  I think maybe next time you start a thread trying to make some new friends, you should try to be less of a dick. 

Good luck.

3 days ago
7/30/19
FatChrist Magic - 

**I have *read some of the old stuff... The Illuminatus Trilogy, Schrodinger's Cat, Cosmic Trigger, and Everything Is Under Control.  He is not the most accessible author out there.  Everything Is Under Control is my favorite.

*By "read" I mean picked up and started... put down... picked up again and started over... put down... picked up and tried to read because I really want to believe I am more intelligent and less lazy than I am, but the truth is R.A.W. is mostly out of my league.  

** I didn't read your last comment before posting.  You seem like you might be some kinda dick, and honestly, no one wants to engage in a "serious discussion" with a dick.  I think maybe next time you start a thread trying to make some new friends, you should try to be less of a dick. 

Good luck.

You were out of your depth and you found your way out, much like Bader vs Kongo.
3 days ago
4/11/05

Here is my PhD level serious discussion- hippy bollox.

3 days ago
2/20/09
GotchCatchYogaMMA - I thought there may be something redeeming on this cesspool of a forum, but guess not. Low intellect.

You could always get a bag.

And fill that bag with dicks.

Then eat the entire bag.  Eat that entire bag of dicks.

3 days ago
5/15/07
GotchCatchYogaMMA - I thought there may be something redeeming on this cesspool of a forum, but guess not. Low intellect.

Weakest troll I’ve seen in some time. It would literally take a child about an hour of viewing to know nothing redeeming comes from this place. 

What’s your excuse, genius?

3 days ago
4/29/09

FYI anyone who touts their own intellect is probably insecure and not super bright.

3 days ago
10/22/14
Chomas -

FYI anyone who touts their own intellect is probably insecure and not super bright.

The guy is an idiot but most geniuses are pretty full of themselves. They might humble when they're young because youth don't value intelligence but it changes in adulthood.

3 days ago
7/30/19
Jayn200 - 
Chomas -

The guy is an idiot but most geniuses are pretty full of themselves. They might humble when they're young because youth don't value intelligence but it changes in adulthood.

My IQ reaches into high wisdom levels, totally unrelatable to most I know.
3 days ago
9/18/13

The high IQ troll has been done to death. Pick something new.

3 days ago
6/13/07
My toilet reading is Immanuel Kant, so take that.
3 days ago
12/17/06
Fan of Fanboys - lol no

It's father's day and I want my CAKE, Bedilia!!!

3 days ago
10/21/13

His lecture on Crowley is interesting 

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01
GotchCatchYogaMMA - On the writings of Robert Anton Wilson? My IQ today is significantly higher what not have been for reading him for last few decades.

Just wanna bring back this pearl of a sentence that started the thread.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Fan of Fanboys - lol no

Got a 4 year old girl at home.  I am a black belt in Amelia Bedelia. 

3 days ago
2/16/09
Hes my fav author, started with the trilogy and read almost all his other books in my early 20s. would recommend checking him out but it might be smart to start with Prometheus rising before reading his novels so you have an idea of wtf he is talking about.
3 days ago
10/31/13

"A disciple is an asshole looking for a human being to attach itself to."

- Robert Anton Wilson

3 days ago
8/4/11