OtherGround Forums Wow! F*ck Pope Francis! Calls whistleblower Satan.

9 days ago
8/18/13

As a Catholic I never ever thought I would say fuck the pope, but yeah, fuck this pope! 

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/11/pope-francis-compares-vatican-whistleblower-satan/

Satan, the “Great Accuser,” has been unleashed against the bishops of the Church, Pope Francis said Tuesday, in a thinly veiled reference to the former Vatican nuncio to the United States.

9 days ago
11/17/10

Catholic here

Fuck pope francis, and fuck the papacy and the vatican at this point

9 days ago
1/1/01

Satan hates underage homosexual buttfucking.

9 days ago
8/18/13
In Limbo -

Catholic here

Sadly this. :-(

9 days ago
1/1/01

Fuck all organized religion.

9 days ago
8/14/02

It is inarguable that this this policy of committing and enabling child rape is entrenched in the Catholic institution. 

This isn't a case of one or two bad apples.  The entire institution is riddled with participators (either by committing or aiding), literally from the top down.  The Catholic instutiton cannot be separated from this...it is so entrenched that supporting the institution is an implicit acceptance of child rape. 

At what point do Catholics realize that the Catholic faith is not what Christ would ever have envisioned as desirable?  Sending any support in the form of tithes, donations or otherwise is simply facilitating this institution

9 days ago
9/10/07
there were so many abused, and so much knowledge about abuses, that every bishop and higher will be found to have been involved in covering up crimes if you dig enough.

the institution itself is irreparably corrupt.
9 days ago
1/1/01
dabigchet - there were so many abused, and so much knowledge about abuses, that every bishop and higher will be found to have been involved in covering up crimes if you dig enough.

Honestly, that may be one of the main requirements to even be considered for a Pope.  You won't rise through the ranks unless there is plenty of dirt on you.

9 days ago
8/18/13
Soup and Beer -
dabigchet - there were so many abused, and so much knowledge about abuses, that every bishop and higher will be found to have been involved in covering up crimes if you dig enough.

Honestly, that may be one of the main requirements to even be considered for a Pope.  You won't rise through the ranks unless there is plenty of dirt on you.

This honestly is probably very very true sadly.

9 days ago
3/14/16

Well the last pope was a nazi , this one is a commie . 

9 days ago
4/27/05

Not in the least bit surprised....a Former Catholic. 

9 days ago
10/13/02

THE LEADERS OF THE ORGANIZATION DO NOT DEFINE THE PEOPLE. 

catholic for life here and disappointed in leadership ppl

9 days ago
3/5/14
Mencken -

It is inarguable that this this policy of committing and enabling child rape is entrenched in the Catholic institution. 

This isn't a case of one or two bad apples.  The entire institution is riddled with participators (either by committing or aiding), literally from the top down.  The Catholic instutiton cannot be separated from this...it is so entrenched that supporting the institution is an implicit acceptance of child rape. 

At what point do Catholics realize that the Catholic faith is not what Christ would ever have envisioned as desirable?  Sending any support in the form of tithes, donations or otherwise is simply facilitating this institution

I was raised catholic and told my mom and aunt a couple weeks ago, who are still pretty entrenched in the dogma, that at this point, anyone supporting the catholic church is essentially enabling child rapists and the covering up of child rapist activity.  I told them I would rather light my money on fire than ever give it to that church and the fact that they even attend mass at this point is fucked up. 

I advised them to give their money to any other charity of their choosing over giving it to the church. 

They really had no response to what I said, just sat there without a anything to say.

I'll take that as them actually starting to realize how unforgivable the church is at this point.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Fuck the Pope? Sure.

But double fuck Catholics. There would be no Pope or no global Pedo organization if these idiots would just pull their heads out of their asses, stop worshiping fables and superstition, stop sending them money, and most of all STOP SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO THEM.
9 days ago
3/18/02

its 2018

religion is an outdated concept based on fantasy and stories

it will not stand the test of time, science, or scrutiny

9 days ago
11/17/10
Slydawg -

yup

Ill stick to the true tenets on my own and disconnect my family from the institution

And the arch bishop's annual appeal can eat a dick.

.ill donate my time and household items, no more cash to the church

9 days ago
9/10/07
Slydawg - 

an institutional culture of abuse and and coverup absolutely defines the institution.

9 days ago
1/25/04

Can Catholics get rid of thi anti-Christ?

9 days ago
2/4/03
In Limbo - 

Catholic here

This.
9 days ago
11/18/09
In Limbo -

Catholic here

Ditto

9 days ago
3/18/02

modern day vatican is saintly compared to the way the papacy ran itself historically.  It has always been a den of liars, killers, and rapists.  Read up on Alexander the 6th.  its a good start. 

9 days ago
2/4/07
Slydawg - 

You should go crawling back to the Orthodox Church
9 days ago
6/27/05

Catholic raised - Fuck All of them!!!!!

9 days ago
1/1/01
In Limbo -

Catholic here

So. . . you’re not a Catholic anymore?

9 days ago
1/24/15

Well of course he’s gonna say that. To them it’s the equivalent to taking all of their pussy away.