OtherGround Forums Ya'll Gonna Boycott Nike Too?

2 days ago
12/18/08
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
NorthernHospitality - 
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Kirik Jr -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I took my money over to Adidas and will never go back, they’re rated one of the top two most “humanely” manufactured products.  Also cancelled fight pass after the UFC joined social justice ESPN.  My Charger was manufactured in Canada, I like to support shit I believe in.   

I started buying double the Nike stuff just to cancel out saks boycott. 

You bastid!    How dare you counter balance my boycott!   You better step up your game because I’m a bit of a sneaker head and have bought probably 30-40 pair in the last two years alone.  I’m Icon level in their rewards program.  

Pics of Shoe closet!!!!

I've seent his shoes. Its fucking ridiculous.

I love that handsome man child....he was supposed to be here this coming Tuesday but covid fucked up our week long date/eloping

That sucks! I bet his shoes are fucking epic!! 

Hey, how did the Bidet work out for you!?!? 

2 days ago
4/19/09

I haven’t bought Nike crap in years and don’t know why anyone would. They produce a garbage product at super high margins. They promote the Kapernik BS. They produce their product by working third world children like slaves in sweat shops for peanuts. If you support any of this, you are a moron. 

2 days ago
1/1/01

New balance go best with my bbqs

Edited: 2 days ago
3/20/15

Where are Skechers made ?

2 days ago
3/20/15

Okay I googled it...

USA ! USA !

We have mukluks here in Canada.

2 days ago
5/15/15

2 days ago
7/27/04

Was going to buy New Balance socks today because I thought it's made here,but I guess that just their shoes.Socks were made in China,Same as adidas,so got some Nike socks instead made in SriLlanka

2 days ago
3/20/15
RhinoHog -

Okay I googled it...

USA ! USA !

Okay googled again. Fonded in Cali, designed in USA.

made in chy-na slave factory.

On to something else.

2 days ago
11/8/09
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Okay I googled it...

USA ! USA !

On to something else.

There are lots of great Canadian (and American) boot and shoe companies out there. Their products are not as cheap as some other better known names but you can get them. 

2 days ago
9/12/05

Fuck Nike, fuck Lebron and kaepernick.  Fuck the Chinese communist party, and fuck the dnc.

2 days ago
7/22/13

I haven’t bought a pair of nikes since last week.

2 days ago
9/26/10
OnlyPirateFan -

I haven’t bought a pair of nikes since last week.

you still here? haha. i haven't bought a pair of nikes in 5 weeks!

2 days ago
9/12/05
ufc98newb -

95 % of that commercial has a unifying message and is great. i'll just leave it at that. 

Yeah, that's kind of the game you have to play when you're making billions of dollars off of shifty products that are made by slaves in third world sweatshops.  

2 days ago
12/15/13

The made in usa thread here really made me evaluate my wardrobe.  why was i paying $40 for a nike nba tshirt or 200 for a jersey when these products are fucking over americans and supporting child abuse fuck nike ppl should be ashamed to wear the brand

1/1/01

Its nauseating hearing rich black athletes lecture middle America about racial inequality.  Seriously stfu you're playing a game and the people of this country built your fanbase and buy your gear to emulate you as some type of hero. You're trying to browbeat beat us as racists? Fuck off.  The NBA kneels to protest the USA and sucks off China, which is openly frought with much, much greater human rights violations.  Nike used to be an American country but it's long been a multinational corporation, they don't care about you, despite their marketing campaign.  They care about whatever they think will make them a profit. 

2 days ago
3/8/11
Phuckles -

I have been boycotting Nike since they backed Kaepernick. 

Yup.

2 days ago
3/20/15
King Trav - 
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Okay I googled it...

USA ! USA !

On to something else.

There are lots of great Canadian (and American) boot and shoe companies out there. Their products are not as cheap as some other better known names but you can get them. 

Yeah, which ? All I could find not made in china or southeast asia was DC shoes. I see shoe companies but not atheletic "runners" as you and I would call them.

2 days ago
1/1/01

What a smugnorant simpleton. Lol

Mark

2 days ago
3/20/15

What a douchebag faggot.....

Not mark

2 days ago
7/14/16

Trudeau wears nike...

2 days ago
8/9/16
factseatfeelings -

Fuck Nike, fuck Lebron and kaepernick.  Fuck the Chinese communist party, and fuck the dnc.

And the Seahawks...

2 days ago
3/24/13
NorthernHospitality -

Already have! Have for the past 3 years!  

2 days ago
1/1/01
NorthernHospitality -
Billco -
NorthernHospitality -
Fighting -

What a thread backfire for the liberal cunt OP. Lol

What the fuck is your problem? Im a cunt? Please. You act like an overgrown fucking child. 

Not a thread backfire... It actually makes me wonder how many corporations use child labour... im intrigued, and need to read more about it. 

Yeah, that’s NOT the reason you started this thread. If you’re gonna be a cunt, just own it. No need to back track now

Oh I totally made this to laugh at your outrage and boycotts but then the mention of child labor came in and then I started searching about that.

Ill still laugh at the outrage and name calling cause we dont share the same political beliefs. Its fuckin hilarious to sit back and read this shit! The outrage in this place on a daily basis is so fucking comical.... 

But now im all about finding products that I purchase that just may be made by a child. 

I bought brand new addidas shoes yesterday for golf and now im bummed that a 6 year old could have possibly made them. 

try buy local, usa and canada or western europe like sweden or germany or uk. places with standards. see the made in usa thread. 

if you are wondering if foreign manufacturing is using child labour look at more ethical websites who are transparent, like toad and co and tentree. 

lastly, MEC checks their factories and makes sure that the brand names they carry like specific black diamond packs, are made ethically. 

12/13/15

Havent bought Nike for myself or my kids for a couple of years now

2 days ago
2/12/14

yes