OtherGround Forums Yoga Pants and BreastFeeding Indecent Exposure?

7 days ago
1/9/19

yesterday while trying to enjoy a more cultivated experience at the cafe I was inconvenienced by both of these distractions which caused me to question their place and appropreatness in a more civilized society.  

are these an acceptable custom benefitting the greater common good or are they an offense to reasonable civil conduct and in fact possibly even which could be considered as a form of indecent exposure?   

it is really a considerable inconvenience to me as an orthodox gentleman endeavoring to enjoy the cafe experience when he must be made felt to display exaggerated effort of restraining his curious and studious observational habit lest he be considered a pervy debaucher by some hard-on-the-eyes hippy hag feeding her offspring like a neanderthal or perhaps some loose legged "don't look at my privat-parts" princess fluanting her assests in fellow's faces so that she can accuse them of man-crimes worthy of a good hash-tagging!  

#MEnToo!

7 days ago
3/5/14

This is why I love you Karasu.  Always asking the hard hitting questions. 

7 days ago
9/23/07
Women wearing Yoga pants is one of the reasons to continue living.
7 days ago
3/5/14
Brockback Mountain - Women wearing Yoga pants is one of the reasons to continue living.

Could you imagine being in high school with the stuff these kids are wearing these days?  I cannot fathom how those young boys are not contantly getting in trouble for staring at all the chicks in a creepy way.  Its seems like a serious distraction problem. 

7 days ago
12/6/16
Brockback Mountain - Women wearing Yoga pants is one of the reasons to continue living.

Yes!

And if women choose to wear them it should also be socially acceptable too look at dat ass.

I mean a lot of brands even make it a selling point that it perks your butt up. Why would that even be a thing if it wasn't for the fact that women buying them want their ass to look nice, which means they want it looked at.  Otherwise they'd wear something over them or just wear something else.

7 days ago
7/4/16

I read about 1/4 of that, and started scrolling for pics.

Now I want to drown OP in breastmilk

7 days ago
3/21/12
Hurtsogood - 

Could you imagine being in high school with the stuff these kids are wearing these days?  I cannot fathom how those young boys are not contantly getting in trouble for staring at all the chicks in a creepy way.  Its seems like a serious distraction problem. 

Hah, brings me back to all the guys counting down the days till it got warm and taking bets on which girl would get talked to by the teacher first about her shorts getting the boys a little too excited
7 days ago
12/6/16

7 days ago
3/5/14
TzTinkle -
Hurtsogood - 

Hah, brings me back to all the guys counting down the days till it got warm and taking bets on which girl would get talked to by the teacher first about her shorts getting the boys a little too excited

Except now its all yoga pants everyday for every single girl in the damn school.  There is almost nothing left to the imagination with those things and it has to be a problem.  How could it not be?

7 days ago
1/1/01

Tf pics?  Do we not have rules here anymore ?

7 days ago
1/1/01
Brockback Mountain - Women wearing Yoga pants is one of the reasons to continue living.

I dunno man,. there's waaaay to many chicks wearing them that shouldn't be wearing them

7 days ago
4/20/17

7 days ago
4/20/17

Especially for OP.

7 days ago
1/1/01
i see people complain when a guy has his underwear showing, but no one complains when a woman wears yoga pants with no underwear.

Neither is worth complaint imo
7 days ago
9/23/07
PatK - 
Brockback Mountain - Women wearing Yoga pants is one of the reasons to continue living.

I dunno man,. there's waaaay to many chicks wearing them that shouldn't be wearing them

I will happily deal with all the ones that shouldn't in exchange to see the ones that should.
7 days ago
10/4/18
I don't want to live in a world where there are no yoga pants.
7 days ago
7/10/02
So many hot young women at my gym wear yoga pants or very short shorts. Crazy. 99% are in their bubble and not flirtatious at all, which just adds to the blue ball effect LOL

Online on dating sites, so many 4-5-6s drool at my in shape body. At the gym, these hot gals don't give a fuck. I demand that they cease this sexual harassment! Or.... better yet... give me some loving

7 days ago
3/1/10

Yoga pants are HARAM

7 days ago
1/1/01
theraskal - 

yesterday while trying to enjoy a more cultivated experience at the cafe I was inconvenienced by both of these distractions which caused me to question their place and appropreatness in a more civilized society.  

are these an acceptable custom benefitting the greater common good or are they an offense to reasonable civil conduct and in fact possibly even which could be considered as a form of indecent exposure?   

it is really a considerable inconvenience to me as an orthodox gentleman endeavoring to enjoy the cafe experience when he must be made felt to display exaggerated effort of restraining his curious and studious observational habit lest he be considered a pervy debaucher by some hard-on-the-eyes hippy hag feeding her offspring like a neanderthal or perhaps some loose legged "don't look at my privat-parts" princess fluanting her assests in fellow's faces so that she can accuse them of man-crimes worthy of a good hash-tagging!  

#MEnToo!

frat but it depends on how good looking they are.
7 days ago
1/9/19

one moment these boobs are crying about the immoralities of women and their loose behavior and then later these same philistines are advocating for the liberal rights for public yoga-pants policy

how can these men expect there be a rich modest conservative culture of traditional values when women are praised for unashamedly flaunting her secret assets of private property for cheap full public display?

Edited: 7 days ago
1/9/19
VTCO -

Yoga pants are HARAM

correction:

Yoga Pants are Liberal

HARAM is Conservative

Edited: 7 days ago
1/9/19

if there is to be a TRUE MAGA RENAISANNCE then clearly this LIberal Western Yoga Pants Menace must be considered as immediately threatening to the social structure as the threat of unWALLed flow of unassimilated immigrants!  

and as for the offensive nature of public-breastfeeding, are we undomesticated neanderthals or are we civilized humans?  

7 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
7 days ago
12/9/13
Hurtsogood -

when we were in highschool, we got random boners staring at the wall.....

7 days ago
11/9/17
densefog - 

Especially for OP.

I'd love to mount her from behind right then!