5/23/12
whitesun -

What is going on?

living the life at clearance prices!

umbrella on clearance for 6 bucks!

hammock on clearance for 20!

6 days ago
7/14/16

Maybe it's the angle, but that does not look suitable for a man of your size. I piture either you stretching that thing to the ground, or you having to slide down so far to have your head on the hammock that your your feet being about 3 feet above your head 

6 days ago
12/29/10

that hammock needs to be tightened up

6 days ago
11/8/09

Is the umbrella just sitting on the ground?  Is that what the blocks are for?  

6 days ago
7/14/16
King Trav - 

I think he stabbed it into the ground and they are to stabilize long enough until a good wind can carry it to the neighbors house.

6 days ago
6/3/11

You are the captain of half assing everything 

6 days ago
8/20/03

PeeJay inspired me to buy a second hammock.

Now I have one in a metal frame and one that connects between two posts.

I'll be bringing the second one to OP's annual summer OG get-together and BBQ!

6 days ago
7/14/16
Region Rat - 

LMFAO

I like PJ threads, one of my favorite things about this place.

One of my other favorite things is just how much shit he gets for literally everything he does. It's kind of impressive. I seriously think he could have used this place to launch a youtbe channel and made quite a bit of money from it over the years. 

All of these threads, like this one, could have been youtube posts. It could have been an introduction of him explaining his vision in his head, then a time lapse of him putting this set-up together (combined with multiple failed attempts with that umbrella and eventual brick laying) and end with an explanation of why it just didn't come out the way he planned. Follow up video of him ackwardly swinging in this slack ass hammock, one leg and ass dragging on the ground while he responds to the haters in his comment section. 

I'm telling you man, PJ is a golden personality.

Imagine the videos of his domino's arrival, the phone calls, the screenshotted emails, and then the feedback follow up video.

Imgaine the wookie thread done in all youtube vids.

All of his "real estate" threads re-imagined as videos of him taking tours of these places with a helmet cam and PJ commentary.

Seriously... lots of missed $$$$.

6 days ago
5/23/12
Lurker99 -

Maybe it's the angle, but that does not look suitable for a man of your size. I piture either you stretching that thing to the ground, or you having to slide down so far to have your head on the hammock that your your feet being about 3 feet above your head 

the posts are not far enough apart. I have to prop my feet on the bench.

6 days ago
4/18/01
So over/under when that roof comes down?
5 days ago
12/27/10

“There are two ways of becoming wealthy. One is by having more, the other is by needing less.”

Diogenes

5 days ago
10/12/15

That looks horribly uncomfortable and back ruining. Tighten up

5 days ago
12/29/12
Nailed it PJ.
5 days ago
12/29/12
As only you could. Bravo.
5 days ago
2/29/16
Lurker99 - 
Region Rat - 

LMFAO

I like PJ threads, one of my favorite things about this place.

One of my other favorite things is just how much shit he gets for literally everything he does. It's kind of impressive. I seriously think he could have used this place to launch a youtbe channel and made quite a bit of money from it over the years. 

All of these threads, like this one, could have been youtube posts. It could have been an introduction of him explaining his vision in his head, then a time lapse of him putting this set-up together (combined with multiple failed attempts with that umbrella and eventual brick laying) and end with an explanation of why it just didn't come out the way he planned. Follow up video of him ackwardly swinging in this slack ass hammock, one leg and ass dragging on the ground while he responds to the haters in his comment section. 

I'm telling you man, PJ is a golden personality.

Imagine the videos of his domino's arrival, the phone calls, the screenshotted emails, and then the feedback follow up video.

Imgaine the wookie thread done in all youtube vids.

All of his "real estate" threads re-imagined as videos of him taking tours of these places with a helmet cam and PJ commentary.

Seriously... lots of missed $$$$.

I tried telling him!  I read an article one time about the guy who did the Angry Grandpa videos, that guy made like $1.5 million just making videos where he yelled, destroyed stuff, and ate fast food.  

Official Passive Jay merchandise drops today:

Status

Out for Delivery

August 14, 2019 at 9:12 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery: Arrival by 8:00pm

5 days ago
11/5/03

You knew this was coming

5 days ago
1/1/01

Dawg, you need to clean off that dirty-ass table.

5 days ago
1/1/01

The rockstar equivalet of your lifestyle is Nickleback.

5 days ago
5/23/12
King Trav -

its stuck in the ground, the blocks are because its not very deep.

5 days ago
1/18/12

My man really took a pic of tha hood patio set

Detroit WHAT!!!!!