OtherGround Forums YouTube Caught Deleting Dislikes From Biden Videos

9 days ago
12/1/05

Most popular president ever. 

9 days ago
4/11/20

And this is the guy who beat Trump in a landslide. Says a lot about Trump. Sad!

9 days ago
10/15/13
Sharp05 -

And this is the guy who beat Trump in a landslide. Says a lot about Trump. Sad!

Foghorn Leghorn - Imgflip

9 days ago
1/1/01

Like this is surprising...

9 days ago
4/22/07

You right wingers are just paranoid. There is no bias online according to some study.

Edited: 9 days ago
11/19/08
ShanTheMan -

You right wingers are just paranoid. There is no bias online according to some study.

I googled it, and indeed, there is no bias or literal interference from big tech oligarchs in any capacity. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
garythekid - 
ShanTheMan -

I googled it, and indeed, there is no bias or literal interference from big tech oligarchs in any capacity. 

9 days ago
3/21/09
Been happening since before his inauguration video. I also read they were pumping up the view count on some of his videos.

But remember: most secure election ever, it has been fortified by the elites and he is more popular than Obama...

Enjoy your $4+ gas by summer moronic biden voters, if there really are any outside of the shills on the forums.
8 days ago
12/1/05
BigRyana - Been happening since before his inauguration video. I also read they were pumping up the view count on some of his videos.

But remember: most secure election ever, it has been fortified by the elites and he is more popular than Obama...

Enjoy your $4+ gas by summer moronic biden voters, if there really are any outside of the shills on the forums.

The wealthy cabal was protecting us. 

The election was fortified, not rigged. Don’t be such a racist.