OtherGround Forums Your Girl. You love her, she’s awesome BUT...

5 days ago
11/18/15

She seems ok with her facial hair. Like, she has a fuzzy face. She has some “pokey” hairs on her chin. Even has some ear hair... 

She’s also unbelievably cool, everyone loves her, she loves you so much and does so much for you and everyone and she’s also beautiful and very attractive (other then the facial hair and sometimes doesn’t shave her gorgeous legs super nice).

What do you do?

5 days ago
11/18/15

cause rules
5 days ago
10/15/13

The girl.......is a man baby.

I mean, fucking ear hair??

5 days ago
7/14/17

In a thread like this, those aren't the rules 

5 days ago
5/3/07
Spacezilla - 

She seems ok with her facial hair. Like, she has a fuzzy face. She has some “pokey” hairs on her chin. Even has some ear hair... 

She’s also unbelievably cool, everyone loves her, she loves you so much and does so much for you and everyone and she’s also beautiful and very attractive (other then the facial hair and sometimes doesn’t shave her gorgeous legs super nice).

What do you do?

fuck that upright chimpanzee in the ass
5 days ago
8/9/12

wood!
5 days ago
11/5/16

Lol, I’ve been in your shoes with a fuzzy face, it’s a definite turn off. Get her pass out drunk and shave her

5 days ago
3/15/06

Is that pic of her from the front or the back?

5 days ago
8/9/12

Tell her you want to shave eachother and start off on her face and legs instead of front hole

5 days ago
1/12/11

Shave when she's sleeping

5 days ago
6/5/12

OPs fucking cousin It

5 days ago
10/15/13
CuddleBug -

Image result for adam sandler laughing gif

5 days ago
12/6/11

What would I do? ...... Her

5 days ago
11/18/15

Guess I’m needing some advice and don’t want to talk to the guys or family about it. So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl, other then this. She doesn’t drink, loves cannabis and MMA. She’s an x stripper and for reelz beautiful. She’s sweet and kind. Funny and well... she knows how I feel about this. Brought her to tears which broke my heart. She’s had some hormonal issues that I guess is the culprit. I’m certainly not one to judge and it’s awfully shallow of me. I should accept her for her...

This morning was heartbreaking talking about this and when she’s off of work we are going to talk more.

5 days ago
11/18/15

Basically we are either gonna break up or I fight for this.

5 days ago
11/7/07
CuddleBug - 

Bahahahahaha
5 days ago
6/7/08

Subtle shaming. Never relenting. That's what she would do to you if you had something that bothered her.

5 days ago
10/15/13

"I’m certainly not one to judge and it’s awfully shallow of me. I should accept her for her..."

1. Yes you are

2. Yes it is

3. But you won't

"Basically we are either gonna break up or I fight for this."

Jesus guy, its a little fucking facial hair. I LOL'd at your 'Fight for this' comment. What a drama fagoon you are. She's better off without you.

5 days ago
11/21/05

"So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl"

"She’s an x stripper"

Hmmmm....

5 days ago
5/11/05

"Gift" her an appointment at a local Salon.  Go in the place, tell them you want to buy a gift certificate or however they do it. BUT: Tell them it has to include a facial hair removal. Basically you're paying those girls to do your dirty work, she will get pampered, you will be the hero for giving her such a nice gift and will return the favor in bj's.

You owe me one (bj)

5 days ago
10/15/13
dhughes -

"So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl"

"She’s an x stripper"

Hmmmm....

Hey! She was just doing it to get through Dental School!

5 days ago
10/2/12

Buy her some facials. At a high class place. Are you seriously saying you are going to leave your girl over minor things like this? Are you 18?

5 days ago
11/18/15

She probably is better off without me. I have issues and insecurities. Feeling like I may not be able to find someone else I’ll like as much BUT, kissing her pretty lips while great, the pokey hairs on the chin just bother me. The hair in the ears IS weird... ugh 

5 days ago
5/11/05
Spacezilla -

Guess I’m needing some advice and don’t want to talk to the guys or family about it. So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl, other then this. She doesn’t drink, loves cannabis and MMA. She’s an x stripper and for reelz beautiful. She’s sweet and kind. Funny and well... she knows how I feel about this. Brought her to tears which broke my heart. She’s had some hormonal issues that I guess is the culprit. I’m certainly not one to judge and it’s awfully shallow of me. I should accept her for her...

This morning was heartbreaking talking about this and when she’s off of work we are going to talk more.

You may have fucked up already by talking to her about this btw. 

5 days ago
11/18/15

I’m 45, she’s a little older.