OtherGround Forums Your Girl. You love her, she’s awesome BUT...

9/12/18 2:14 PM
10/15/13
bakobell -

Buy her some facials. At a high class place. Are you seriously saying you are going to leave your girl over minor things like this? Are you 18?

Worse. He's 45!

9/12/18 2:14 PM
11/18/15
grandchampion -
Spacezilla -

Guess I’m needing some advice and don’t want to talk to the guys or family about it. So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl, other then this. She doesn’t drink, loves cannabis and MMA. She’s an x stripper and for reelz beautiful. She’s sweet and kind. Funny and well... she knows how I feel about this. Brought her to tears which broke my heart. She’s had some hormonal issues that I guess is the culprit. I’m certainly not one to judge and it’s awfully shallow of me. I should accept her for her...

This morning was heartbreaking talking about this and when she’s off of work we are going to talk more.

You may have fucked up already by talking to her about this btw. 

Yea... 

So I get the high class facial thing but, now that the cats out of the bag how would I even bring that up?

9/12/18 2:31 PM
7/4/10

Just tell her. She'll get rid of it the same day. As long as you say it in private. 

9/12/18 2:33 PM
11/18/15
PeterNorth -

Lol, I’ve been in your shoes with a fuzzy face, it’s a definite turn off. Get her pass out drunk and shave her

Curious how you handled it. Also, we’ve been together a year and a few months.

Edited: 9/12/18 2:38 PM
11/18/15
ShotgunSurgeon -

Just tell her. She'll get rid of it the same day. As long as you say it in private. 

Dude, I brought it up in private and kind of nonchalantly not that long ago... and it came up again. She was really upset. She might just leave me cause of it and I obviously have mixed emotions. Mostly that Im fucked up. I hurt this girls feelings and she’s a really good human who means a lot to me and my kids. If I want to keep her I’m going to have to do as one of the posters above said ... be a pussy by fighting for it. She loves me and I hurt her.

9/12/18 2:40 PM
11/18/15

So the other night we were about to fuck. She went to the bathroom first and came back and told me not to touch her face (because of the pokies and she knows how I feel about it). 

9/12/18 2:40 PM
8/11/05
As long as her butt crack isn't hairy, why not.
9/12/18 2:42 PM
4/20/08
Captain 'Murica - As long as her butt crack isn't hairy, why not.

I'd be way more worried about hairy asshole or crack but still I don't know why she wouldn't want to get the face taken care of. Whatever happened to women who went all out on trying to stay clean and looking decent? Get her laser hair removal deal at a spa. 

9/12/18 2:42 PM
10/15/13

" She went to the bathroom first....."

Image result for pretty girl hairy face gif

"...and came back and told me not to touch her face"

9/12/18 2:44 PM
4/22/07

Fuck these guys, leave her.  

Edited: 9/12/18 2:48 PM
11/18/15

When she said not to touch her face I just laid there. Like it turned me off enough to the point I didnt want to fuck. She got sad and well, here we are. The laser thing would of course be great. If I pushed to keep us together tonight, how would I even be able to bring that or a facial or something up? I am so unbelievably conflicted here...

9/12/18 2:52 PM
12/22/10
Spacezilla -

So the other night we were about to fuck. She went to the bathroom first and came back and told me not to touch her face (because of the pokies and she knows how I feel about it). 

9/12/18 2:55 PM
5/4/14

I remember you big homie. You and your girlfriend troll threads are always entertaining. 

9/12/18 2:56 PM
12/22/10
Spacezilla -

When she said not to touch her face I just laid there. Like it turned me off enough to the point I didnt want to fuck. She got sad and well, here we are. The laser thing would of course be great. If I pushed to keep us together tonight, how would I even be able to bring that or a facial or something up? I am so unbelievably conflicted here...

Calling them pokies to her face was the big mistake.  You should have chosen your wording more carefully.  It's a tough situation, she probably always knew about it and is self conscious about it.

Maybe tell her that you want things to work out and hopefully things will somehow go into how she feels about her facial hair.  Tell her she doesn't have to be self conscious, you will pick up the tab for any treatments she may want.

9/12/18 2:57 PM
4/25/17
Spacezilla -

Guess I’m needing some advice and don’t want to talk to the guys or family about it. So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl, other then this. She doesn’t drink, loves cannabis and MMA. She’s an x stripper and for reelz beautiful. She’s sweet and kind. Funny and well... she knows how I feel about this. Brought her to tears which broke my heart. She’s had some hormonal issues that I guess is the culprit. I’m certainly not one to judge and it’s awfully shallow of me. I should accept her for her...

This morning was heartbreaking talking about this and when she’s off of work we are going to talk more.

Dude. Dont be an asshole.

Break up with her if it's a deal breaker but you shouldn't expect her to change something about herself shes obviously okay with.

9/12/18 3:03 PM
12/20/05

DID YOU JUST SAY SHE IS AN EX STRIPPER BUT IS AN AMAZING GIRLFRIEND......................HAHAHAHAHHAH........OH YOU POOR DUMB FAGGOT.............

9/12/18 3:04 PM
11/18/15

First, I am NOT trolling! 

Ok, to address some things here. Quality... she referred to them as pokies first. She’s very self conscious about them. That’s not bad advice at all. 

Hi_kkm... I think I am being an asshole. Golden rule stuff. I wouldn’t like someone trying to change something about me I’m good with... 

9/12/18 3:08 PM
11/18/15
BIGWHITESEXY -

DID YOU JUST SAY SHE IS AN EX STRIPPER BUT IS AN AMAZING GIRLFRIEND......................HAHAHAHAHHAH........OH YOU POOR DUMB FAGGOT.............

That was a VERY long time ago. Like 26 years ago! Are you suggesting. This is a cant turn a ho into a housewife thing?! Man she’s a really sweet and good human. I know this is the OG... 

Man I am seriously thankful for some of your advice guys. Shits gonna go down when I see her close to 7

Edited: 9/12/18 3:10 PM
4/20/08

Just realized troll thread. Like I considered it, but now it's confirmed. It's almost good too, just subtle enough. Better than a homeslice or giga thread 

Edited: 9/12/18 3:25 PM
11/18/15

Wow... dude it’s not. Fuck I hate trolls too! Whatever. Confirmed... fuck you dude. What kind of evidence would clear this up for you? Look, knowing this is one of the worst places to seek advice I need some help. My old ass is hurting mostly from hurting my girls feelings. I feel like shit. Seriously like, stomach aching. I was with my ex for almost 20 years. I knew we were just too different and I needed to see if there was a better girl out there for me. Dated a lot until I met this girl.. and I may have/maybe fucked it all up cause of fucking facial hair! I know I’m being a shallow fuck. Anyway, I’m being straight with all of you cause in the end we are all guys with various experiences with girls and I need some perspective and help. OG or not. 

9/12/18 3:30 PM
2/19/14
bakobell -

Buy her some facials. At a high class place. Are you seriously saying you are going to leave your girl over minor things like this? Are you 18?

Shit, don't buy her any facials. 

I provide that service for free.

Running a special,  will give you both one.

9/12/18 3:41 PM
5/4/14
Spacezilla -

Wow... dude it’s not. Fuck I hate trolls too! Whatever. Confirmed... fuck you dude. What kind of evidence would clear this up for you? Look, knowing this is one of the worst places to seek advice I need some help. My old ass is hurting mostly from hurting my girls feelings. I feel like shit. Seriously like, stomach aching. I was with my ex for almost 20 years. I knew we were just too different and I needed to see if there was a better girl out there for me. Dated a lot until I met this girl.. and I may have/maybe fucked it all up cause of fucking facial hair! I know I’m being a shallow fuck. Anyway, I’m being straight with all of you cause in the end we are all guys with various experiences with girls and I need some perspective and help. OG or not. 

Bro you dragged us through the meth head prostitute you fell in love with thread with expertise. Now we have the hairy ex stripper to entertain us. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. 

9/12/18 3:55 PM
11/18/15

That was also true. I’m a fucking idiot. I’ve done A Lot of stupid shit. This prostitute if there was a silver lining, helped push me to end my marriage. That was a nightmare. Wouldn’t have met this girl without her either I suppose. I never lied about anything though. 

9/12/18 3:58 PM
11/18/15

I just sent her a text. Told her I love her and that I’m sorry

I must have the Guinness record for saying “sorry”

9/12/18 4:01 PM
1/25/04
Spacezilla - 

She seems ok with her facial hair. Like, she has a fuzzy face. She has some “pokey” hairs on her chin. Even has some ear hair... 

She’s also unbelievably cool, everyone loves her, she loves you so much and does so much for you and everyone and she’s also beautiful and very attractive (other then the facial hair and sometimes doesn’t shave her gorgeous legs super nice).

What do you do?

Tell her