OtherGround Forums Your Girl. You love her, she’s awesome BUT...

9/12/18 4:03 PM
1/25/04
Hi_KKM - 
Spacezilla -

Guess I’m needing some advice and don’t want to talk to the guys or family about it. So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl, other then this. She doesn’t drink, loves cannabis and MMA. She’s an x stripper and for reelz beautiful. She’s sweet and kind. Funny and well... she knows how I feel about this. Brought her to tears which broke my heart. She’s had some hormonal issues that I guess is the culprit. I’m certainly not one to judge and it’s awfully shallow of me. I should accept her for her...

This morning was heartbreaking talking about this and when she’s off of work we are going to talk more.

Dude. Dont be an asshole.

Break up with her if it's a deal breaker but you shouldn't expect her to change something about herself shes obviously okay with.

She doesn't seem to be OK with it. Seems like she's in denial for the most part
9/12/18 4:14 PM
5/7/08
Spacezilla -

I’m 45, she’s a little older. 

LOL you're going to war over physical appearance with a woman older than 45???

Were you dropped on your head every day of your life?

9/12/18 4:19 PM
11/18/15

What do you mean?

Edited: 9/12/18 4:30 PM
3/11/09

I'm confused. So you both acknowledged this is a problem and apparently she is self concious about it? What doesn't she wax (or at least shave)her face? You're acting like this is a problem that is impossible to fix...

9/12/18 4:30 PM
3/11/09

Forget my post. Somehow I missed that she is perfectly fine with the facial hair lol 

9/12/18 4:33 PM
4/27/15

Anyone remember what month/year Tuffer was banned?

9/12/18 4:47 PM
5/7/08
Spacezilla -

What do you mean?

I mean she's above 45, just be thankful you can still stomach looking at her. Forget fighting over minimal gains

9/12/18 4:51 PM
5/3/07
imagine how much hair she has circling her old worn out bhole
9/12/18 5:06 PM
4/17/15

Late 40s ex stripper.

Fight for this OP! Fight for it....

9/12/18 5:25 PM
9/1/04
100kgkilla - 

Subtle shaming. Never relenting. That's what she would do to you if you had something that bothered her.

Just because she might do it doesn't mean it's right. Or effective.

Buy her some lingerie, make it clear you think she is beautiful. Then whip out your razor and shave her. The sleep one is pretty damn practical too. Issue solved, and she's start getting the picture.
9/12/18 5:47 PM
11/5/16
Spacezilla -
PeterNorth -

Lol, I’ve been in your shoes with a fuzzy face, it’s a definite turn off. Get her pass out drunk and shave her

Curious how you handled it. Also, we’ve been together a year and a few months.

Basically put up with it. She knew she was furry and would wax occasionally but not all the time. I dated/ Hooked up with a few in the past, they never lasted long.

9/12/18 5:54 PM
7/15/04

OP has troll game

9/12/18 5:56 PM
11/19/06
dhughes -

"So, she’s everything I ever hoped for in a girl"

"She’s an x stripper"

Hmmmm....

She’s an ex stripper with a mustache..

Everything he had ever hoped for.

9/12/18 5:57 PM
11/19/06

Lol

9/12/18 6:08 PM
6/18/16

lol! He needs to hope harder...

9/12/18 6:08 PM
1/7/09

Been in this situation before. Breaking up is inevitable. Theres only so long you can try to deal with it, but the truth is facial hair is a huge turn off and you'll never get over it. Also, she was 100% aware of it before you told her about it, she just chose not to do anything about it. Therefore her personal grooming decision is to leave it, so bringing it up is a lose lose situation that just makes you look like a shallow asshole.

9/12/18 6:16 PM
6/7/08

9/12/18 6:17 PM
11/18/15

She hasn’t responded to my text and that was hours ago. She actually doesn’t have a mustache. It’s fuzzy on her cheeks. Got some pokies (again, her words) on her chin. Fuzzy hair in ears. Often doesn’t shave legs good. I’m not trolling. Maybe I should be amused my shit apparently sounds like I am. I certainly can’t expect you guys to get it unless you met her. She’s probably done with me. The dude earlier is probably right that she should be with someone who will appreciate her more then I have... it’s a bad feeling having someone special and maybe fucked it all up because I’m still immature.

9/12/18 6:22 PM
11/18/15
turducken -

Been in this situation before. Breaking up is inevitable. Theres only so long you can try to deal with it, but the truth is facial hair is a huge turn off and you'll never get over it. Also, she was 100% aware of it before you told her about it, she just chose not to do anything about it. Therefore her personal grooming decision is to leave it, so bringing it up is a lose lose situation that just makes you look like a shallow asshole.

Ugh. Yea... shallow asshole. Pretty much how I’m labeling myself. So stupid. You mind sharing your story a bit man?

9/12/18 6:56 PM
11/3/14

Tell her if she refuses to take care of it you're gonna call her Mister ____ in public. Do this after a round of relations.

9/12/18 7:04 PM
10/2/12

Congrats on being single again you retarded twat. You’re in your 40s and complaining of shit this stupid? You deserve to be miserable alone. She deserves to find someone better that will make her happy. Have fun explaining to your kids why their retard dad is single again. No one is this stupid. Except maybe you. Or you are a troll. Probably both. 

9/12/18 7:16 PM
2/4/10
Al Cappucino -

" She went to the bathroom first....."

Image result for pretty girl hairy face gif

"...and came back and told me not to touch her face"

I can’t stop laughing at this... 

9/12/18 7:20 PM
1/7/09
Spacezilla -
turducken -

Ugh. Yea... shallow asshole. Pretty much how I’m labeling myself. So stupid. You mind sharing your story a bit man?

Pretty much the same story. I started dating a girl who had visible facial hair but who was otherwise very attractive, and a great person. I tried to ignore it or focus on her other features that I found attractive, but it was just a complete turn off and I couldn't just change what I'm attracted to. We eventually broke up.  Seems like such a fucking stupid and trivial reason to break up with an otherwise extremely compatible person, but it was causing me to avoid intimacy and that's pretty much a kiss of death for a relationship. 

That's just who she is and she chooses to leave that hair there...think about your own face and how aware you are of it, well she's just as aware of that hair believe me.  If she had a problem with it, she would have waxed it. Bringing it up only makes you look like an asshole.

Edited: 9/12/18 7:28 PM
11/18/15

Well I’m not a troll so I am just this stupid. Think you nailed it. Kids busted me this morning when I was taking them to school after how my girlfriend and I left it this morning. I have daughters and they are way WAY smarter then I am. Knew something was up and told them what I felt I could. Younger one was pretty upset. She’s the one who said I should fight to keep us together. I ended it with their mom... a year and whatever later they love my girlfriend. She loves them to and they just kind of hit it off too. Super fortunate. I’m a retarded stupid douche twat. Real sad right now... moment of truth getting closer. 

9/12/18 7:28 PM
11/18/15

Thanks for sharing turducken. Yea that hits close. Like trying to concentrate on her other features I find attractive...