OtherGround Forums Your Girl. You love her, she’s awesome BUT...

9/13/18 10:59 AM
6/25/13

This is absolutely a troll. But the pokie thing is real. After like 30 many women get this one singular hair that grows in the same spot. You tweeze it, but it grows back. It's a friggin mystery! 

9/13/18 7:37 PM
4/3/18

Either put up with it and continue to let that bother you which leads up to avoiding the inevitable or don't put up with it and end ties.  If she's going to behave like that over something petty imagine what the next line of bullshit that's bound to occur.  I'd rather see the true colors immediately and decide based upon that.  

9/13/18 8:03 PM
11/5/03
100kgkilla -

Subtle shaming. Never relenting. That's what she would do to you if you had something that bothered her.

Autocorrect of "stubble"? 

9/13/18 9:55 PM
1/1/01
Cum on her face, then when you go to wipe it off, point out her facial hair like it's the first time you noticed it.
Edited: 9/14/18 1:01 AM
1/1/01

Sadly, I am in the same boat.

:(

I really LOVE my gf --I honestly do-- but... that penis.

Ugh.

Edited: 9/14/18 12:56 AM
11/18/15

Well we’re good. It’s all out there. I told her I have weird fucking hair growing out my ears and nose, fucking fly hairs growing in weird places. I clean that shit up cause I don’t want her seeing them. Truth too. I fucking said it so a big thank you for the advice. That I’d pick up the tab for her to treat herself to a nice spa facial laser treatment. She said it’s only affective on light color hairs? She said now that she knows it bothers me she’ll be better about it... she did start to let things go with how long we’ve been seeing each other. 

We had sex. I texted my kids to let them know we were good. I really don’t know how to take those saying I’m trolling. I’m being 100 honest. It’s funny cause I know how stupid I look. Friends and family don’t know the half of it with my dumb shit.  But fuck it, this is the OG. I can just put my stuff out there, here. This place helped me work through a lot with this ordeal and I’m very appreciative. Really appreciate all the words of advice. I’m really not trolling sorry but it’s the truth. Thanks guys

9/14/18 1:34 AM
5/4/14
Spacezilla -

Well we’re good. It’s all out there. I told her I have weird fucking hair growing out my ears and nose, fucking fly hairs growing in weird places. I clean that shit up cause I don’t want her seeing them. Truth too. I fucking said it so a big thank you for the advice. That I’d pick up the tab for her to treat herself to a nice spa facial laser treatment. She said it’s only affective on light color hairs? She said now that she knows it bothers me she’ll be better about it... she did start to let things go with how long we’ve been seeing each other. 

We had sex. I texted my kids to let them know we were good. I really don’t know how to take those saying I’m trolling. I’m being 100 honest. It’s funny cause I know how stupid I look. Friends and family don’t know the half of it with my dumb shit.  But fuck it, this is the OG. I can just put my stuff out there, here. This place helped me work through a lot with this ordeal and I’m very appreciative. Really appreciate all the words of advice. I’m really not trolling sorry but it’s the truth. Thanks guys

9/14/18 2:06 AM
11/14/05

Tweezers will take care of the pokeys. Light peach fuzz is dealable 

9/14/18 2:09 AM
11/18/15
Straydog24 -
Spacezilla -

9/14/18 2:10 AM
11/18/15

9/14/18 2:19 AM
6/25/13
shen -

Sadly, I am in the same boat.

:(

I really LOVE my gf --I honestly do-- but... that penis.

Ugh.

Honey, that's just like sooo superficial. I told you I was getting it taken care of. Forget it. If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me after my sex change