3/16/11
HotSteppa -
Principal Andy - 

BJJ 

LPs

Vintage Star Wars Action Figures

Hot Wheels

What LPs do you collect?

He meant larp'ing paraphernalia, not records. 

28 days ago
3/17/14

Play video games

Been dabbling in archery

And boating 

28 days ago
4/6/09

Guitar. Writing metal/hardcore. 30 something years. Way too much gear to mention 

28 days ago
2/5/05

This year is all biking. I’m approaching 5,000 miles on the bike so far this year. 

Edited: 28 days ago
12/14/15

Collect action figures. Mainly from movies, some retro stuff and pretty much any version of Batman. Most are what you’d describe as high end (for the scale, 1/12) from SH Figuarts, Mafex and Mezco but also Neca, DC Collectibles and Mcfarlane. 

Life long gym goer, go through periods of seriousness where training and diet are on point to periods where i wing it and eat shit. 

28 days ago
2/9/12

Guns

28 days ago
7/8/14

Drinking, makes me feel good, 4-5 times a week, liver

28 days ago
8/13/09

BJJ/Wrestling/Grappling

Lifting

28 days ago
1/30/05

Been spearfishing a lot recently, and it's so much fun. Got a hand me down springsuit, dippers and belt, and I'm using a polespear that only cost $30.

Looking to pick up a surfboard so and start hitting the waves.

28 days ago
1/1/01
video games
28 days ago
12/3/12

Working out

soccer

video games

getting back into playing guitar 

28 days ago
8/13/13

Mastamabating

Growing /smoking herb

Rabbit shooting 

Gardening 

Landscaping my house

Ps4

Betting on ufc

28 days ago
12/18/03

BJJ / weights alternating days 

Collecting and drinking Whisky 

28 days ago
2/19/14

Xhamster, xnxx

28 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed because I need to find new hobbies

28 days ago
3/10/05

Guns and shooting.

been shooting sporting clays for a while, getting more into pistols now.

flying, want to get an aerobatic plane next.

starting to golf more as well.

28 days ago
1/2/15

Fish stuff

I do it for living now 

28 days ago
1/1/01

Music and play semi-professionally

Teach striking kickboxing twice a week

Judo

Lift weights

28 days ago
1/1/01

Pool

About 3 tournaments a week

28 days ago
1/1/01
Bjj as I get older it's been a bit less and less though

mma rarely miss an event even though some are terrible

project cars, used to be primarily early vw beetles but my current one is an early corvette, it can be rewarding and so frustrating at the same time
7/13/09

I’ll usually be down a rabbit hole reading on some era of History and then have something to tinker on in the garage. Play guitar also but I like to tinker on stuff so have been on a building guitars kick for the last year and a half, was making some steam punk lamps and woodworking before that. 

I used to do a lot of custom action figure and stuff with GI Joes and Marvel Legends but now I’m down a whole new rabbit hole learning how to resin cast my own because I want to make my own...action figures...at 43... 

7/13/09

Thrill Hammer -Action figures. I buy clean up and collect. G.I. JOE from the 80s, WWE action figures, M.A.S.K. and MOTU stuff.My favorite stuff is the FUTURAMA figures. Theres a ton of them and its become a labor of love because a lot of it is fairly difficult to come by. Edit. I have a table, a bunch of paints for touchup and stuff. I dont really use the paint a lot. Ive got a bucket of spare parts for my JOES and other figures. I probably work on a figure every couple of weeks. Sometimes a couple of hours a day.” Source

yo Thrill Hammer how much should I sell this lot on eBay for?

28 days ago
1/1/01
Started collecting baby tarantulas, I have 6 total now that are between 2" - 0.75". They should grow to be 4"-6" in the next 2 years or so. An interesting "hobby" for sure.

Poker is cool. I enjoy studying it (the math, psychology, game theory, etc) more than actually playing it though.

Every once in a while I'll play the guitar, piano or drums.

Started collecting some swords, knifes, daggers and clubs. I looked into HEMA but then realized I'm too old for that and at this point just lucky to walk around without pain in my knees or feet.

Recently started getting into Horror Graphic Novels. Currently reading the Nailbiter series.

PS4 video games are cool, especially some of the VR ones.

Sadly the "biggest" hobby I have is drinking beer and get lost in the YouTube vortex for hours on end most nights.
28 days ago
5/1/14
JJitsu -

Thrill Hammer -Action figures. I buy clean up and collect. G.I. JOE from the 80s, WWE action figures, M.A.S.K. and MOTU stuff.My favorite stuff is the FUTURAMA figures. Theres a ton of them and its become a labor of love because a lot of it is fairly difficult to come by. Edit. I have a table, a bunch of paints for touchup and stuff. I dont really use the paint a lot. Ive got a bucket of spare parts for my JOES and other figures. I probably work on a figure every couple of weeks. Sometimes a couple of hours a day.” Source

yo Thrill Hammer how much should I sell this lot on eBay for?

Honestly man I personally would piece it out. You got a shit ton of doubles. You would get more in the long run would just take longer to sell and a little more leg work.