OtherGround Forums Zeekman, Nytron, Sam M.How u like your Pres now?

5 days ago
1/1/01

Its a Shit show! 
LOL , Don’t even say you agree with all the Stupid shit he’s been doing. Or do you? Your even bigger Idiots if you approve of all his Bullshit.

I came to the terms of going with this President and giving him a chance and now he’s F’n up the country we call home. 

I’m now just waiting everyday to witness the amazing BS he’s gonna pull next. LOL

The BS so far

Immigration, Transgenders, Taking away jobs on Keystone Pipeline, now he’s gonna Bring Roe back (Late term abortion) even though he says he’s Catholic...LOL. Lagging on Stimulus, now he’s trying to withdraw the $50k federal student debt cancellation that he promised and dropping it to $10k. He just approved $285 million of Raytheon weapons before getting people their Stimulus.

All this in under a month in office.
This lets Trump look like an Angel. 

5 days ago
6/3/03

In for calm, rational debate. 

5 days ago
2/5/05

They won’t be able to reply without comparing Biden’s bullshit to Trump, just watch! 

5 days ago
1/1/01
clattymine -

They won’t be able to reply without comparing Biden’s bullshit to Trump, just watch! 

Biden’s a joke.

Not sure who’s calling the shots, whether it be Obama or ??? But they are fucking up so bad. It’s probably Pelosi...hahaha. 

Even the Kangaroo trial was a joke. The Dems should be in jail for doctoring that shit. What a disgrace

5 days ago
1/1/01

Trump said some mean things.  CNN says he's a racist.

5 days ago
4/3/20
lol at "gonna bring roe back".

a real policy wonk, this OP.
5 days ago
1/24/15
I predict most will come in with that “reeeee” shit whatever that means.
5 days ago
1/1/01
VirusHoax - lol at "gonna bring roe back".

Biden's recourse is largely limited to backing federal abortion legislation, appointing federal judges supportive of abortion rights

Do you check your current events? 

5 days ago
4/3/20
uniquetechnique - 

Biden's recourse is largely limited to backing federal abortion legislation, appointing federal judges supportive of abortion rights

so, he is not bringing roe all the way back?
5 days ago
9/22/20
ABCTT Dos - I predict most will come in with that “reeeee” shit whatever that means.

It's the noise a baited wild boar makes when an alligators jaws latch on to it.

5 days ago
1/1/01
VirusHoax -
uniquetechnique - 

Roe vs Wade

Edited: 5 days ago
9/26/10

BIden is not running the executive branch. everybody knew this going in. he is probably at 50% of his mental capacity from 5 years ago. 

these people in there do not love America. A fully competent Biden would be 100 levels above them. 

5 days ago
9/22/20
VirusHoax -
uniquetechnique - 

Already avoiding talking about a very racist Biden. 

5 days ago
10/15/13
VirusHoax -
uniquetechnique - 

"...,now he’s gonna Bring Roe back (Late term abortion)"

Why'd you stop reading?

5 days ago
1/1/01
if America isnt first, who is Jobama?
5 days ago
4/13/12

trump and biden are polar opposites.  one had moderate policy and awful rhetoric the other has awful policy moderate rhetoric.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Schlonged Nytrons Cheech -
ABCTT Dos - I predict most will come in with that “reeeee” shit whatever that means.

It's the noise a baited wild boar makes when an alligators jaws latch on to it.

Zeekman usually comes in my threads with a meme , usually the “Biden is your President” one or “Biden won January 6” meme. Hahaha

His sorry ass blocked me like in August of last year. This is an opinions thread so   s’all good 

5 days ago
6/20/13

Worst president in modern history... we needed this as a country to wake up the brainwashed left. The stock market will crash under Biden to a degree that everyone will feel it. A great reset agenda will be implemented but the people do not have to accept it. Even liberals are staring to wake up to this. Remember to look at the bright side of this imposter president. The blind are starting to see...

5 days ago
11/1/03

Their getting exactly what thew wanted. I'm sure their cheering Joe's every executive order.

5 days ago
1/1/01
ufc98newb - 

BIden is not running the executive branch. everybody knew this going in. he is probably at 50% of his mental capacity from 5 years ago. 

these people in there do not love America. A fully competent Biden would be 100 levels above them. 

Biden disgusts me but you are correct.   He is just signing off on whatever is put in front of him.  I think the country is being run 100% right now by the DNC, the intelligence community, the military industrial complex, and various billionaires behind the scenes.  I doubt Biden even knows what he is signing off on.  If the press asked him to defend his legislation he would be lost and wouldn't know what the fuck they are even talking about.

5 days ago
11/1/03
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

Worst president in modern history... we needed this as a country to wake up the brainwashed left. The stock market will crash under Biden to a degree that everyone will feel it. A great reset agenda will be implemented but the people do not have to accept it. Even liberals are staring to wake up to this. Remember to look at the bright side of this imposter president. The blind are starting to see...

A presidents power is great but has it's limits. I do fear with the dems in total control [except Supreme Court for now] they could put us into a deep depression. Time will tell.

5 days ago
10/15/13
EFM -

trump and biden are polar opposites.  one had moderate policy and awful rhetoric the other has awful policy moderate rhetoric.

His rhetoric on how dumb he thinks hispanics and blacks are is pretty moderate. Good point

5 days ago
1/1/01
ORANGE MAN BAD
5 days ago
1/1/01
jpm995 -

Their getting exactly what thew wanted. I'm sure their cheering Joe's every executive order.

I’m actually hoping he pulls through and does this country good. It would be amazing but I’m not seeing anything. A lot of excuses as well, Kamala saying that they have to start Covid from scratch..Wtf? I’ve never seen so much lies. They need to get on track and save this country is what they need to do. People on Unemployment just exhausted their 50- 57 week assistance from DETR and PUA, if Biden doesn’t do anything in the next 4-8 weeks to bail them out...It’s gonna get messy.

5 days ago
1/1/01
SD CARTEL - ORANGE MAN BAD

Hey Brotha long time no see. Haha

Joe from old school Fabio Santos team-95-01, I moved to Nova Uniao then Marc Laimon from 01-12