http://www.youtube.com/w/yoBtgr30YeA

9/19/20 8:18 PM
2/25/09

Embed bug

http://www.youtube.com/w/yoBtgr30YeA

9/19/20 9:19 PM
8/16/12

Multiple fails from retarded OP.

First, you can’t even embed correctly. Next, you make a thread about me, a nobody. Finally, no one fucking replies. LOL!

Well, I’m here to save the thread from your utter stupidity because it’s pretty funny, to me at least.

Here is how you embed. Also, this guy is a spot on match for me. How did you know? Awesome job all around OP! 

9/19/20 9:29 PM
1/1/01
Zeekman -

First, you can’t even embed correctly. Next, you make a thread about me, a nobody. Finally, no one fucking replies. LOL!

Well, I’m here to save the thread from your utter stupidity because it’s pretty funny, to me at least.

Here is how you embed. Also, this guy is a spot on match for me. How did you know? Awesome job all around OP! 

LOL, better hope the dog never misbehaves, last thing you want is for people to hear you scolding your dog "NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER! NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER" 

9/19/20 9:40 PM
2/25/09
sicko -
Zeekman -

LOL, better hope the dog never misbehaves, last thing you want is for people to hear you scolding your dog "NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER! NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER" 

Gauramteed hed bust out the hard R in a fit of rage if lil BLM chewed up his scarf collection. 

9/19/20 9:45 PM
2/25/09
Zeekman -

Thanks Chad!