OtherGround Forums Zoe Quinn Gamergate harrasment leads to mans death

Edited: 8/31/19 8:44 PM
11/9/13

Zoe Quinn from the Gamergate hoax ( women in gaming figured out how to monetize faked harrasment to receive money and fame). Continuing along this path of never ending shaming and faked harrasment claims, Zoe quin this week harrased and cyber bullied a man to be fired and shamed from his job and industry which led to him killing himself today.

I think this is awful and I hope his family takes this to the courts and files charges against all those involved.

Here are a few videos...first is a backstory of who she is told by Candace Owens on Rogan... this is  actually very interesting.

Then a couple new videos from this past week.

8/31/19 8:19 PM
11/9/13

11/9/13

11/9/13

Edited: 8/31/19 8:24 PM
11/9/13

Zoe Quinn along with the game devolper who fired this man and others who all cyber bullied him have since deleted there twitter accounts within the past few hours.

8/31/19 8:29 PM
3/2/11

The prostitute programmer strikes again.

8/31/19 8:33 PM
10/16/10
ChaosOverkill - 

You think she would have laid low after Gamergate but I guess SJWs just can't turn it off.
8/31/19 8:36 PM
3/2/11
Stache -
ChaosOverkill - 

You think she would have laid low after Gamergate but I guess SJWs just can't turn it off.

She's a succubus in training with all the daddy issues and hypocrisy trimmings to go with.

Not alone, that guy who's life was smashed into pieces in June "Projared" came out with hard proof two days ago about how he was being railroaded by psychos and virtue-signallers led by his ex-wife.

Maybe this will smarten up some of the millennial nerd cultu... ah who am I kidding?

8/31/19 8:44 PM
8/12/19

Females enjoy nothing more than bullying and shaming their way into male dominated jobs, pastimes, hobbies, groups etc and completely ruining them and destroying anyone who doesn't go along.  No drama? Don't worry, they will create some.

They can't cut it on their own merits, no problem, he raped me!

We are not allowed to have male only activities here but we can have women only orgs, groups, committees, gyms, programs, scholarships etc etc.

They are "Fighting" for equality when equality is the last thing they want.

8/31/19 8:48 PM
4/15/16

I don't get it.

8/31/19 8:49 PM
3/2/11
hardtruth -

Females enjoy nothing more than bullying and shaming their way into male dominated jobs, pastimes, hobbies, groups etc and completely ruining them and destroying anyone who doesn't go along.  No drama? Don't worry, they will create some.

We are not allowed to have male only activities here but we can have women only orgs, groups, committees, gyms, programs, scholarships etc etc.

For first wavers and anti-segregationists that actually couldn't vote it actually meant something tangible.

For this generation's intersectional activists? Retributive activism and "identity as a drug" vindictive action with a fallacious equality smokescreen.

Edited: 8/31/19 8:56 PM
11/9/13

what i find very interesting is what candace owens was talking about...she was trying to do something positive a way to record messages so people can be accountable to cut down on hate. what this zoe quinn did was try to push owens away from her efforts saying this will ruin everythign. interesting wrods chosen maybe zoe quinn didnt want her words and her movement to be saved and people to be held accountable. it is afterall being monetized.

8/31/19 9:06 PM
8/12/19
ChaosOverkill -
hardtruth -

For first wavers and anti-segregationists that actually couldn't vote it actually meant something tangible.

For this generation's intersectional activists? Retributive activism and "identity as a drug" vindictive action with a fallacious equality smokescreen.

"Retributive activism"

Great summation of "The movement".  I am stealing that.

It is about time men started fighting back and I do believe that the gen-z males have a few surprises for the females in the not so distant future. 

8/31/19 9:08 PM
4/20/11

Bitch is probably a sociopath and probably gets a high knowing that she caused someone to kill himself. It satiates their lustful perception of being in control. 

8/31/19 9:17 PM
4/20/02

Give her history, why would any man get within a half mile of her?

8/31/19 9:23 PM
8/12/19
oblongo -

Give her history, why would any man get within a half mile of her?

.....does she have a vagina?

8/31/19 9:55 PM
1/16/19

In for later

8/31/19 9:57 PM
12/1/05

This is all new to me but if it's well known this bitch repeatedly does this, why do her accusations get any traction? It sounds like half the world knows she's full of shit, and the other half knows but supports her becuase she's a sjw, is that correct?

I tried watching the videos to learn about this but other than Candice Owens they're unwatchable. The vidoes are people starting to tell us about her, then getting sidetracked and rambling incoherrently for 12 minutes. Even the Candice video was hard to watch with Rogans constant, wuuuuuuuut.....wowwwwww....and, I'm soooo confuuuuused. 

Edited: 8/31/19 10:09 PM
3/2/11
Dirtywhiteboy -

This is all new to me but if it's well known this bitch repeatedly does this, why do her accusations get any traction? It sounds like half the world knows she's full of shit, and the other half knows but supports her becuase she's a sjw, is that correct?

I tried watching the videos to learn about this but other than Candice Owens they're unwatchable. The vidoes are people starting to tell us about her, then getting sidetracked and rambling incoherrently for 12 minutes. Even the Candice video was hard to watch with Rogans constant, wuuuuuuuut.....wowwwwww....and, I'm soooo confuuuuused. 

Semi-attractive nerd with vagina is basically mind-control for nerds that industry.

There's a larger portion of white knights in this domain STILL just trying to get a pat on the head from her who are not necessarily SJW's, just sad lonely gamers and programmers that are cannon fodder for even basic level manipulative women.

8/31/19 10:30 PM
2/4/09

Here's a blog post from the previous boyfriend. 

Sounds like a fucked up situation over all but she doesn't sound like a very trustworthy person 

https://thezoepost.wordpress.com/

8/31/19 10:45 PM
1/1/01
There's no evidence Quinn lied about her interactions with this guy, and he had a history of mental health problems. Not that psychotic Gamergate morons have ever been concerned with facts.
8/31/19 10:53 PM
2/4/09
Tomato Can - There's no evidence Quinn lied about her interactions with this guy, and he had a history of mental health problems. Not that psychotic Gamergate morons have ever been concerned with facts.

Any facts you would like to educate us with? 

From the little research I've done it seems like shes been pretty manipulative. 

Let's start with the original harassment claims with depression  quest. 

Was there a raid? Emails? Or was it the phone calls? Has she ever provided any evidence? WS it simply the 2 forums posts on an obscure all adult Male virgin website?

8/31/19 11:02 PM
1/1/01
If you really want to read about the origins of gamergate you can here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

Or more amusingly:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gamergate

The short version is that she cheated on her boyfriend with some internet video game writer, the boyfriend wrote an angry blog post about it, and then angry internet nerds decided that she had banged the guy for a positive review for her game. Of course that was completely made up, but it served as some sort of phony moral justification for the woman-hating he-man club to harass the shit out of her. And thus, Gamergate was born.
8/31/19 11:18 PM
2/4/09
Tomato Can - If you really want to read about the origins of gamergate you can here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

Or more amusingly:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gamergate

The short version is that she cheated on her boyfriend with some internet video game writer, the boyfriend wrote an angry blog post about it, and then angry internet nerds decided that she had banged the guy for a positive review for her game. Of course that was completely made up, but it served as some sort of phony moral justification for the woman-hating he-man club to harass the shit out of her. And thus, Gamergate was born.

I'm actually reading screen grabs from her boyfriend as well as screen grabs from all the accusations. 

Wikipedia only glosses over the origins. 

What was her original claims of harrassment of you would happen to know?

Edited: 8/31/19 11:26 PM
1/1/01
I don't know what specifically you're referring to. The first I ever heard of her was when this blog post thing happened. She was supposedly harassed before that about her Depression Quest game and general feminist stances but I don't really know the details. Although it would explain a lot about why internet nutters were so poised to jump on her over an ex-boyfriend's blog post of all things.

Both wikis do have references, if you want to go deeper.