OtherGround Forums asian dude that marky mark blinded in hatecrime

4/7/20 5:19 PM
12/15/02

Do you think he was happy when marky mark made it big? i mean, he prolly has it made now too.. right?

4/7/20 5:20 PM
1/1/01

Did Wahlberg ever get that expunged or whatever he was trying to have done with that a few years back?

4/7/20 5:21 PM
1/1/01
MichaelVronsky - 

Do you think he was happy when marky mark made it big? i mean, he prolly has it made now too.. right?

Any big plans for your 20k post?

4/7/20 5:25 PM
8/12/09
Floppy Divac - 

Did Wahlberg ever get that expunged or whatever he was trying to have done with that a few years back?

No. They denied him.

he's not as big as he thinks he is.

4/7/20 5:49 PM
12/15/02
OldSchoolMike -
MichaelVronsky - 

reading between the lines, I appreciate your subtle encouragement

4/7/20 5:49 PM
12/1/10
asian guy already lost his eye in veitnam I did research on the case.

mainly because its bullshit mm goes to law enforcement gun ranges and trains and shoots guns for movies as a felon.

guy said his eye was already gone from vietnam and that he forgave him and was over it years ago.
4/7/20 5:52 PM
3/19/04
HTMNDN - asian guy already lost his eye in veitnam I did research on the case.

mainly because its bullshit mm goes to law enforcement gun ranges and trains and shoots guns for movies as a felon.

guy said his eye was already gone from vietnam and that he forgave him and was over it years ago.

He let Mark think he cost the guy his eye for years and then was like, "I forgive you. And I lost the eye in Vietnam way before we ever crossed paths anyway."? Well played by old one eye if true.

Edited: 4/7/20 5:56 PM
8/27/11

The was another incident where he bashed in an Asian guy’s head with a stick. 

And another incident where he threw rocks at some black kids and called them racial slurs. 

These aren’t rumors, there were criminal cases and civil settlements. Marky Mark is a Grade-A shitbag. 

4/7/20 6:25 PM
4/29/07

This thread gets made a couple times a year.  Yes he was punk piece of shit as a kid.  Fortunately he grew up, turned his life around, been with the same woman for 20 years and has 4 kids, used his wealth to help many others, has had zero negative press in the last 20 years, never on TMZ and is considered by many to be one of the good guys in hollywood.  

Not sure what else a guy can do to get you yaps to shut the fuck about him.

4/7/20 6:25 PM
4/29/07

4/7/20 6:27 PM
3/19/04
Kid Salami - 

This thread gets made a couple times a year.  Yes he was punk piece of shit as a kid.  Fortunately he grew up, turned his life around, been with the same woman for 20 years and has 4 kids, used his wealth to help many others, has had zero negative press in the last 20 years, never on TMZ and is considered by many to be one of the good guys in hollywood.  

What are you, one of his backup dancers??

4/7/20 6:27 PM
12/1/10
Charles Barkley - 

And another incident where he threw rocks at some black kids and called them racial slurs. 

These aren’t rumors, there were criminal cases and civil settlements. Marky Mark is a Grade-A shitbag. 

nah hes not now. sorry but anyone can change. he was fucked up drinking and on drugs. he has admitted it asked for forgiveness and made huge changes to his life. not just acting but with the community his family and friends.

a lot of people made mistakes when they were kids. growing up in a bad environment with no roll models or anyone to look up with to tell you better.

if you are still an adult and doing those things then yes you a pos. but if you make the changes then I would say you are not any longer.

good to know that you and all your family and friends are in fact perfect and have been for their entire lives.
4/7/20 6:28 PM
4/29/07

Also, he gets bonus points for telling celebrities that they’re so out of touch with the real world that they should just shut the fuck about politics.

but he loses points for his 9/11 comment

4/7/20 6:28 PM
1/1/01
Kid Salami -

My bad, Mark.

4/7/20 6:29 PM
4/29/07
Canooke -
Kid Salami - 

We have a name phaggot...

4/7/20 6:32 PM
1/1/01

But seriously. Dude seems like he grew up and has been nothing but a good person.

4/7/20 6:33 PM
3/19/04
Kid Salami - 
Canooke -
Kid Salami - 

We have a name phaggot...

"The Funky Smelling Bunch", was it not?

4/7/20 8:37 PM
7/26/12

He left Super Bowl 51 at halftime. 

4/7/20 8:50 PM
1/1/01
MichaelVronsky - 
OldSchoolMike -
MichaelVronsky - 

reading between the lines, I appreciate your subtle encouragement

Nah, really just want to know about your 20k post. Thinking like horsecock or what?

4/7/20 9:04 PM
1/1/01
HTMNDN -
Charles Barkley - 

nah hes not now. sorry but anyone can change. he was fucked up drinking and on drugs. he has admitted it asked for forgiveness and made huge changes to his life. not just acting but with the community his family and friends.

a lot of people made mistakes when they were kids. growing up in a bad environment with no roll models or anyone to look up with to tell you better.

if you are still an adult and doing those things then yes you a pos. but if you make the changes then I would say you are not any longer.

good to know that you and all your family and friends are in fact perfect and have been for their entire lives.

He only asked for forgiveness when he wanted that pardon. That's as insincere as it gets.

This was what he said in 2006, before somebody coached him

"I did a lot of things that I regretted and I certainly paid for my mistakes," Wahlberg says. "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right, by other people as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."

Again, that's about as non apology as it gets. He could've found the victims back then and made task amends, he didn't do squat until he wanted a liquor license for his store.

F him

4/7/20 9:09 PM
10/12/10

He seems pretty chill, has been for years. Actually seems like one of the few people in Hollywood who would be great to have a beer with.

4/7/20 9:52 PM
2/11/11
Mark was well ahead of his time. He knew covid was coming.
4/8/20 12:10 AM
5/28/03

theres a big difference between being an idiot when youre young and targeting strangers for assault by their race.

4/8/20 12:20 AM
4/22/07

Makes it kinda worse to assault an old pirate 

AARRRRRRRR

4/8/20 12:58 AM
1/17/03

I mean. He beat up an old man, that's pretty bad. Almost as shitty as the things Jon Jones does