OtherGround Forums at what point does Trump start getting credit

17 days ago
8/23/11
ksacs revenge -

I'll give him as much credit has his supporters gave Obama.

So even tho all those good things are happening you still can’t give trump credit for any of it. 

do you think that could be the problem. That some people who voted against trump felt he would crash the economy. Start wars, roll back abortion, women, minority rights 

and instead he’s grown the economy , made everyone wealthier, and not infringed on anyone’s rights. 

It takes a big man that can admit he was wrong... are you that man KSac? 

17 days ago
11/17/10

OP's truck

17 days ago
1/1/01
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - I'm a Trump guy, for the most part. These things always seem so blurry, to me. Is he 100% responsible for all of these things, or are there some things that were pushed through previously that are just starting to come to fruition? Unemployment? Stock Market? GDP?
Is this all his doing, or have we been heading in that direction regardless? I'm guessing the truth is in the middle, somewhere.

Either way, 4 years in and every one is doing better than before him. He gets my vote, again.

It's all Trump. Everything on that list he's made policies to contribute for. Hell, the stock market climbed the first day he was in office.
17 days ago
1/1/01
ksacs revenge - 

Black Jesus didn't do anything, bruh. He thought it impossible to bring factory jobs... "How is he gonna do that? What kind of magic wand does he have?" Black Jesus was so inept and making deals, he thought magic was the better solution. Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history. Absolute trash. Sorry, but it's true.
17 days ago
11/17/10
JitsuGuy - 
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - I'm a Trump guy, for the most part. These things always seem so blurry, to me. Is he 100% responsible for all of these things, or are there some things that were pushed through previously that are just starting to come to fruition? Unemployment? Stock Market? GDP?
Is this all his doing, or have we been heading in that direction regardless? I'm guessing the truth is in the middle, somewhere.

Either way, 4 years in and every one is doing better than before him. He gets my vote, again.

It's all Trump. Everything on that list he's made policies to contribute for. Hell, the stock market climbed the first day he was in office.

i rmeember during electio night when trump was leading and projected to win, the stock market futures took a miniscule dip

all the reporters and media kept saying "the stock market is crashing because of trump already!"

then the market immediately rallies at the actual open and, of course, during his term, and no anti trumpers give him any credit for it whatsoever or try to downplay it by comparing it to Obama's run (which was very good too)

17 days ago
3/20/15
Freaky_Hibiki - 
ksacs revenge - 

wtf? we thanked him all the time!

Awesome !

17 days ago
5/13/11
Fan of Fanboys -
androb - my post did not include 2 SC Justice picks as Many Dems dont agree with them.

It also did not include building the wall - as some prefer open borders.

and that prison reform bill
and the animal cruelty bill

Lol at the animal bill, like any POTUS wouldn't have signed off on that type of bill with massive bipartisan support. That's Congress' doing. 

OP, yes DJT deserves credit for some of things you listed and has not been the massive failure many thought he would be in those regards. 

I would have liked to see him actually tackle two of him main campaign promises, healthcare reform and the deficit issues. So far he has done the opposite of helping with both of those subjects. 

17 days ago
12/2/05
ksacs revenge - 

Why would you base your choices on what Trump supporters did?
17 days ago
9/13/08
Fan of Fanboys - 
androb - my post did not include 2 SC Justice picks as Many Dems dont agree with them.

And that patient's right to try act.......
17 days ago
9/13/08
In Limbo - 

OP's truck

lol. Never understood why people put political shit on their cars.

My wife sold a "Feel the Bern" bumper sticker on Ebay for $70 lol....

Someone should pull some data to see if mental illness is correlated by the number of bumper stickers and graphics people put on their cars......

Gotta be something there.
17 days ago
6/30/14
Billco - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

And that patient's right to try act.......

good one. and that impacted one of our members here too
17 days ago
11/17/10
Billco - 
In Limbo - 

OP's truck

Someone should pull some data to see if mental illness is correlated by the number of bumper stickers and graphics people put on their cars......

i actually took this pic and the mid 50s guy driving the truck looked like you'd imagine

a curmuddgeon just waiting for a political debate with anyone around him

he was looking around to see people noticing his car, he loved the attn

17 days ago
1/1/01

My 401(k) has gone buck wild. I’m still concerned about the debt / deficit. Empires fall because of finance not weaponry. 

17 days ago
7/5/13
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Ksacs is pro animal cruelty!

17 days ago
3/20/15
Samoa - 

My 401(k) has gone buck wild. I’m still concerned about the debt / deficit. Empires fall because of finance not weaponry. 

Canadian so no 401 but my retirement account is the same. Up around 60k this year.....worried a little though. Maybe buy some gold ? I really don't know, it's not my specialty..

17 days ago
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fan of Fanboys -

Lol at the animal bill, like any POTUS wouldn't have signed off on that type of bill with massive bipartisan support. That's Congress' doing. 

OP, yes DJT deserves credit for some of things you listed and has not been the massive failure many thought he would be in those regards. 

I would have liked to see him actually tackle two of him main campaign promises, healthcare reform and the deficit issues. So far he has done the opposite of helping with both of those subjects. 

He’s got 5 years to handle those 

but I’ll tell you what won’t help the deficit is free health care for illegals 

What’s the answer to health care? 

im of the opinion that a 2 tier system would work... if people want to pay for private insurance they can and they can avoid wait times / have access to better care etc. 
And those who choose not to pay are entitled to public care. 
(much like defense in criminal court cases ) 

17 days ago
1/1/01
RhinoHog -
Samoa - 

Canadian so no 401 but my retirement account is the same. Up around 60k this year.....worried a little though. Maybe buy some gold ? I really don't know, it's not my specialty..

I’m all about the index fund and have had huge gains obviously. I’m wanting to dump some into precious metals but I’m not educated in this arena so I will probably just think about it, kick myself when the market crashes and then pat myself on the back in 10 years after the crash when it’s worth even more. 

Edited: 17 days ago
3/13/17

Strong economy - Thanks Obama

lowest unemployment in decades - Thanks Obama

wages rising - Thanks Obama

record stock market -  Thanks Obama

no new conflicts - This is his greatest feat. Unless you count sending troops to defend Saudi Arabia. Causing a conflict with allied Kurds in Syria. and continuing to support KSA in Yemen. 

ISIS gone - Not true

NATO - spending up from other countries - If you count all the negative things he has done to undermine NATO, the spending increase is really not that important.

no major domestic terrorist events - I guess you aren't counting white nationalist terrorism? or Las Vegas shooting?

USMCA - hasn't even been ratified yet.

European trade agreement - yet to see the results

strong GDP growth every Q since he took office. - lower than Obama

FAKE NEWS

17 days ago
8/23/11
Pedro Navaja -

Strong economy - Thanks Obama

lowest unemployment in decades - Thanks Obama

wages rising - Thanks Obama

record stock market -  Thanks Obama

no new conflicts - This is his greatest feat. Unless you count sending troops to defend Saudi Arabia. Causing a conflict with allied Kurds in Syria. and continuing to support KSA in Yemen. 

ISIS gone - Not true

NATO - spending up from other countries - If you count all the negative things he has done to undermine NATO, the spending increase is really not that important.

no major domestic terrorist events - I guess you aren't counting white nationalist terrorism? or Las Vegas shooting?

USMCA - hasn't even been ratified yet.

European trade agreement - yet to see the results

strong GDP growth every Q since he took office. - lower than Obama

FAKE NEWS

Bwahaha haha. 

pedro you ingorant fuck. 

It’s been 3 years... how many more years of prosperity does trump have to preside over before you give him any credit. 

at least ksac wont give him his due because he hates him. 

you are still holding onto obama for the last 3 years prosperity lol. 

or you’re trolling. 

wither way... you’re a fucktard

17 days ago
5/23/07
Fake Pie - 
ksacs revenge - 

because he's an idiot

Edited: 17 days ago
3/6/06
I mean, GDP growth is 2.0% and the market has been pretty flat for almost 2 years. On everage the market should hit a new high every 15 dats, crediting a President for that is the epitome of a participationn trophy.
17 days ago
1/1/01

Waaaaah.

17 days ago
3/20/15
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
Fake Pie - 
ksacs revenge - 

because he's an idiot

LOL.....

17 days ago
7/10/02
In Limbo - 
Billco - 
In Limbo - 

OP's truck

i actually took this pic and the mid 50s guy driving the truck looked like you'd imagine

a curmuddgeon just waiting for a political debate with anyone around him

he was looking around to see people noticing his car, he loved the attn

Why is "Jerusalem recognized" so important? Why the Israel love?
17 days ago
5/8/01
As a non-American observer who thinks he is a moron but also someone who has done much to actually serve the US (which I so desperately wish my leaders would do for my country), my biggest gripe with him would be that he is worsening the deficit during an economic boom. Love him or hate him, that simply isn't sustainable policy.