OtherGround Forums at what point does Trump start getting credit

18 days ago
1/1/01

National Wealth has grown $10 trillion since 2016.

Overall national wealth is $98 trillion, vs the debt of $23 trillion.

18 days ago
1/1/01
androb - when does 45 start getting credit for putting together a good to great 1st term as POTUS?

can anyone argue that the list below
a) are not true
b) are not a good thing

Strong economy
lowest unemployment in decades
wages rising
record stock market
no new conflicts
ISIS gone
NATO - spending up from other countries
no major domestic terrorist events
USMCA
European trade agreement
strong GDP growth every Q since he took office.

now if you agree they are happening and a good thing for the country.. Are you ready to give DJT credit for it.

LOL at your whole post. 

18 days ago
5/13/11
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fan of Fanboys -
androb - my post did not include 2 SC Justice picks as Many Dems dont agree with them.

It also did not include building the wall - as some prefer open borders.

and that prison reform bill
and the animal cruelty bill

Lol at the animal bill, like any POTUS wouldn't have signed off on that type of bill with massive bipartisan support. That's Congress' doing. 

OP, yes DJT deserves credit for some of things you listed and has not been the massive failure many thought he would be in those regards. 

I would have liked to see him actually tackle two of him main campaign promises, healthcare reform and the deficit issues. So far he has done the opposite of helping with both of those subjects. 

He’s got 5 years to handle those 

but I’ll tell you what won’t help the deficit is free health care for illegals 

What’s the answer to health care? 

im of the opinion that a 2 tier system would work... if people want to pay for private insurance they can and they can avoid wait times / have access to better care etc. 
And those who choose not to pay are entitled to public care. 
(much like defense in criminal court cases ) 

Right of course. From the promise of "handling" healthcare immediately and replacing ACA with something so much better, to 'just vote for me again and this time I'll really do it!'. Lol

If you think after the numbers are already showing for deficit spending after his tax cuts, that he can keep good on that promise you're not very rational or good at math. 

Why ask me what the answer to healthcare is? Trump had it all figured out and sold you that he would replace ACA immediately.

18 days ago
5/13/11
androb -
Pedro Navaja -

Strong economy - Thanks Obama

lowest unemployment in decades - Thanks Obama

wages rising - Thanks Obama

record stock market -  Thanks Obama

no new conflicts - This is his greatest feat. Unless you count sending troops to defend Saudi Arabia. Causing a conflict with allied Kurds in Syria. and continuing to support KSA in Yemen. 

ISIS gone - Not true

NATO - spending up from other countries - If you count all the negative things he has done to undermine NATO, the spending increase is really not that important.

no major domestic terrorist events - I guess you aren't counting white nationalist terrorism? or Las Vegas shooting?

USMCA - hasn't even been ratified yet.

European trade agreement - yet to see the results

strong GDP growth every Q since he took office. - lower than Obama

FAKE NEWS

Bwahaha haha. 

pedro you ingorant fuck. 

It’s been 3 years... how many more years of prosperity does trump have to preside over before you give him any credit. 

at least ksac wont give him his due because he hates him. 

you are still holding onto obama for the last 3 years prosperity lol. 

or you’re trolling. 

wither way... you’re a fucktard

He did nail it on your #fakenews of no domestic terror attacks, and your hyperbole though. 

18 days ago
5/13/11
Pura Vida - I mean, GDP growth is 2.0% and the market has been pretty flat for almost 2 years. On everage the market should hit a new high every 15 dats, crediting a President for that is the epitome of a participationn trophy.

You be quiet over there!

Statistics be demanded it is much cooler to just yell MAGA when the DOW hits a "record high".

Edited: 18 days ago
1/1/01

Based on talking with my very Liberal family and some friends, never.

18 days ago
1/1/01

The Left would rather watch America burn to the ground than admit Trump has done some good stuff.

18 days ago
4/3/08
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - I'm a Trump guy, for the most part. These things always seem so blurry, to me. Is he 100% responsible for all of these things, or are there some things that were pushed through previously that are just starting to come to fruition? Unemployment? Stock Market? GDP?
Is this all his doing, or have we been heading in that direction regardless? I'm guessing the truth is in the middle, somewhere.

Either way, 4 years in and every one is doing better than before him. He gets my vote, again.

According to Obama, Trump didn’t have a “magic wand” to bring those jobs back. I’m thinking that Barry’s policy didn’t include anything like that, so you’d struggle giving him any credit for it. 

18 days ago
3/18/12

REE??  ORANGE MAN BAD

18 days ago
3/6/06
shen -

The Left would rather watch America burn to the ground than admit Trump has done some good stuff.

So you're saying the left is as fucked up full of selective outrage always lying and a bunch of total hypocrites with no honor and no willingness to care for themselves, just like you.

I agree.

18 days ago
6/7/08

18 days ago
3/6/06
JitsuGuy -
ksacs revenge - 

I'll give him as much credit has his supporters gave Obama.

Black Jesus didn't do anything, bruh. He thought it impossible to bring factory jobs... "How is he gonna do that? What kind of magic wand does he have?" Black Jesus was so inept and making deals, he thought magic was the better solution. Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history. Absolute trash. Sorry, but it's true.

aren't factory jobs now in decline again already?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/factory-jobs-are-again-shrinking-in-industrial-midwestern-states-2019-09-25

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/trump-trade-war-loss-of-manufacturing-jobs-contradicts-purpose-tariffs-2019-10-1028577666

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/trump-trade-war-loss-of-manufacturing-jobs-contradicts-purpose-tariffs-2019-10-1028577666

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-04-05/manufacturing-jobs-boom-is-fading

Manufacturing is like the GDP and the market, Trumpets haven't checked in a while so don't know that America is now losing manufacturing jobs, the GDP is anemic, and the market has sucked for almost two years.

18 days ago
6/4/06
Just think what could be happening if he wasn't fought on every single issue, if the opposition spent a fraction of their energy and time trying to help the country as opposed to fighting him.

IMO opinion he has shown just how useless all of our leaders have been.
18 days ago
3/6/06
DaddyO4 - Just think what could be happening if he wasn't fought on every single issue, if the opposition spent a fraction of their energy and time trying to help the country as opposed to fighting him.

The things he is being fought on are all terrible ideas.  this fake excuse is just as pathetic when you lie it as it was when the obamabots lied it.

18 days ago
11/16/17

Keep america great.

2020 is going to be a landslide 

18 days ago
8/23/11
e. kaye -

National Wealth has grown $10 trillion since 2016.

Overall national wealth is $98 trillion, vs the debt of $23 trillion.

Can you explain this in more detail 

is this a good ratio compared to other times and other countries 

18 days ago
12/16/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fan of Fanboys -
androb - my post did not include 2 SC Justice picks as Many Dems dont agree with them.

Lol at the animal bill, like any POTUS wouldn't have signed off on that type of bill with massive bipartisan support. That's Congress' doing. 

OP, yes DJT deserves credit for some of things you listed and has not been the massive failure many thought he would be in those regards. 

I would have liked to see him actually tackle two of him main campaign promises, healthcare reform and the deficit issues. So far he has done the opposite of helping with both of those subjects. 

im of the opinion that a 2 tier system would work... if people want to pay for private insurance they can and they can avoid wait times / have access to better care etc. 

Right of course. From the promise of "handling" healthcare immediately and replacing ACA with something so much better, to 'just vote for me again and this time I'll really do it!'. Lol

If you think after the numbers are already showing for deficit spending after his tax cuts, that he can keep good on that promise you're not very rational or good at math. 

Why ask me what the answer to healthcare is? Trump had it all figured out and sold you that he would replace ACA immediately.

Legislators Legislate, Trump can’t force Congress to pass bills they won’t even take his suggestions whatsoever now.

Also, please explain how tax cuts, which grew receipts, made the deficit worse.

Spending is the issue, the tax cuts brought in additional revenue. Looking forward to your answer.

18 days ago
12/16/11
Pura Vida -
JitsuGuy -
ksacs revenge - 

Black Jesus didn't do anything, bruh. He thought it impossible to bring factory jobs... "How is he gonna do that? What kind of magic wand does he have?" Black Jesus was so inept and making deals, he thought magic was the better solution. Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history. Absolute trash. Sorry, but it's true.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/factory-jobs-are-again-shrinking-in-industrial-midwestern-states-2019-09-25

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-04-05/manufacturing-jobs-boom-is-fading

Manufacturing is like the GDP and the market, Trumpets haven't checked in a while so don't know that America is now losing manufacturing jobs, the GDP is anemic, and the market has sucked for almost two years.

The economy is doing well, cherry picking just makes you look like a bitter douche.

Lots of things to bitch about, the economy isn’t one.

18 days ago
1/1/01
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fan of Fanboys -

Gonna build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it

Replace ACA in his first month in office

Balance the budget

Drain the swamp (left 70% of Obama's appointees / staff in place for two years)

He's done some good things, really good things.  He hasn't delivered on his promises though.  I don't see him much different than other candidates.  I was more disappointed with Obama at this point than I am Trump.  Maybe my expectations were higher; dunno but I remember being more turned off by Obama at the end of his first term than I am Trump.

18 days ago
6/4/06
Pura Vida - 
DaddyO4 - Just think what could be happening if he wasn't fought on every single issue, if the opposition spent a fraction of their energy and time trying to help the country as opposed to fighting him.

The things he is being fought on are all terrible ideas.  this fake excuse is just as pathetic when you lie it as it was when the obamabots lied it.

Nagger please.
18 days ago
8/23/11
Samoa -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fan of Fanboys -

Balance the budget

He's done some good things, really good things.  He hasn't delivered on his promises though.  I don't see him much different than other candidates.  I was more disappointed with Obama at this point than I am Trump.  Maybe my expectations were higher; dunno but I remember being more turned off by Obama at the end of his first term than I am Trump.

I don’t get how people thought the wall could be built overnight. Fuck it takes 10 years to build a condo in Toronto. 
how the fuck did people think a wall 1000 miles long would be bought and built in 2-3 years. The wall is. A decades long project.  

health care is ducked. The R’s has years to come up with a better program than Obama care and they blew it. 

the deficit ... I don’t know how anyone runs. A surplus. 

if anyone on this board has an answer... please enlighten me 

18 days ago
1/1/01
androb -
Samoa -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fan of Fanboys -

Balance the budget

I don’t get how people thought the wall could be built overnight. Fuck it takes 10 years to build a condo in Toronto. 
how the fuck did people think a wall 1000 miles long would be bought and built in 2-3 years. The wall is. A decades long project.  

health care is ducked. The R’s has years to come up with a better program than Obama care and they blew it. 

the deficit ... I don’t know how anyone runs. A surplus. 

if anyone on this board has an answer... please enlighten me 

He’s failed to deliver on the issues I listed. He promised them. He didn’t deliver. It’s not even really a bad thing. Every candidate promises shit they don’t deliver. 

18 days ago
1/1/01

And Mexico ain’t paying for shit. 

18 days ago
10/16/07
trobinson21 -
Pura Vida -
JitsuGuy -
ksacs revenge - 

The economy is doing well, cherry picking just makes you look like a bitter douche.

Lots of things to bitch about, the economy isn’t one.

Wages and employment rates matter.   If folks lose their obsolete job and find one in a not dead industry that’s not bad.

as automation increases, manufacturing will return to local soil but never employ as many people as historically and certainly not with the same skill set.

18 days ago
1/1/01
ttt