OtherGround Forums explain some recent police brutality events

10 days ago
4/4/12

would love to hear the right wing nuts on here rationalize the police induced death of black teen, elijah mcclain, the 140 lb boy who wore a ski mask because he is anemic who was literally just walking down the street minding his own business. guy was the size of a twig and held down using some dangerous carotid type jui jitsu choke and pumped him with ketamine meant for someone double his size.

or

how about pushing a 75 year old harmless protester and cracking his skull open? the guy was just standing there legally protesting. cant wait to hear the mental gymnastics.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Go away, alt-faggot.
10 days ago
1/8/20

Try not to talk too much sense there, the ability to think critically doesn’t extend too far on the OG

10 days ago
3/14/04

The explanation is simple but you won't hear it on this site because the hypocritical self-proclaimed "free speech supporters" on this site will attempt to freeze and silence anyone who speaks the truth and says anything they don't agree with.  

There are no bigger hypocrites than the racist right wing idiots on this site who would like to see the 1st amendment repealed.  

10 days ago
3/14/04
scab1 - Go away, alt-faggot.

Sadly, this is one of the more intelligent replies you'll get from the right wing, anti free-speech geniuses on this forum.  

10 days ago
5/4/14

10 days ago
4/11/11

How about the white guy that was shot by a cop while begging for his life in a hotel corridor? Doesn't just happen to black people dummy.

10 days ago
5/4/14
Sir Psycho Sexy -

How about the white guy that was shot by a cop while begging for his life in a hotel corridor? Doesn't just happen to black people dummy.

That cop was a psychopath. I don’t think anyone has defended that fuck. 

Edited: 10 days ago
4/11/11
angryinch -

Sadly, this is one of the more intelligent replies you'll get from the right wing, anti free-speech geniuses on this forum.  

How on earth can you label anti free speech right wing? That's the craziest thing I've seen today. Censorship of free speech is the strongest ideology of the far left. We're seeing it more and more each day.

10 days ago
3/14/04
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

OP, see what I mean?  This guy is spewing his bullshit reeeeeeing about this doesn't just happen to black people, when one of the examples you gave WAS a white dude.

SMH.  I swear the majority of this forum has an average IQ of about 60, and that's being generous. 

10 days ago
3/14/04
Sir Psycho Sexy - 
angryinch -

How on earth can you label anti free speech right wing? That's the craziest thing I've seen today. Censorship of free speech is the strongest ideology of the far left. We're seeing it more and more each day.

So explain why the ones on this site who vote down and try to freeze and silence anyone who says anything they don't agree with are the trumptards and hardcore right wing authoritarians?

10 days ago
4/11/11
angryinch -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

OP, see what I mean?  This guy is spewing his bullshit reeeeeeing about this doesn't just happen to black people, when one of the examples you gave WAS a white dude.

SMH.  I swear the majority of this forum has an average IQ of about 60, and that's being generous. 

To be honest, I didn't read the second half of his post, because its usually same the same far left cop hating shit.

10 days ago
1/1/01
angryinch - 

LOL

You're the worst person on this forum to attempt to discuss police abuse incidents with.
10 days ago
3/14/04
Sir Psycho Sexy - 
angryinch -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

To be honest, I didn't read the second half of his post, because its usually same the same far left cop hating shit.

You obviously didn't read the OP either, or maybe you just forgot to ask someone for help with the big words.  Which of those is it?

10 days ago
11/21/19
rexkwondo79 -

would love to hear the right wing nuts on here rationalize the police induced death of black teen, elijah mcclain, the 140 lb boy who wore a ski mask because he is anemic who was literally just walking down the street minding his own business. guy was the size of a twig and held down using some dangerous carotid type jui jitsu choke and pumped him with ketamine meant for someone double his size.

or

how about pushing a 75 year old harmless protester and cracking his skull open? the guy was just standing there legally protesting. cant wait to hear the mental gymnastics.

The Elijah case stinks like shit. With the cops hassling and subduing him over nothing and the EMTs giving him a sedative for no reason, Aurora will be paying for this fuckup big time.

10 days ago
5/4/14

OP has to know his perspective is fucked when AI is riding his dick. 

10 days ago
3/14/04
Straydog24 - 

And the IQs just keep dropping.......

10 days ago
1/1/01
Dummythicc

Another one!
10 days ago
5/4/14
angryinch -
Straydog24 - 

Says the dog walker with a grade 8 education. 

Edited: 10 days ago
4/11/11
angryinch -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 
angryinch -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

You obviously didn't read the OP either, or maybe you just forgot to ask someone for help with the big words.  Which of those is it?

Like I said, as soon as I read a post about a black person getting killed by cops, I automatically stop reading and assume the person writing the post is a braindwashed zombie supporting the readical Fascist mob. Can you blame me?

10 days ago
3/14/04
Straydog24 - 
angryinch -
Straydog24 - 

Says the dog walker with a grade 8 education. 

...who is still smarter and better educated than you.  

10 days ago
12/29/09
angryinch - 

Sp sad about it. You guys should go tounge kiss in the road. 

10 days ago
3/14/04
Sir Psycho Sexy - 
angryinch -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 
angryinch -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

Like I said, as soon as I read a post about a black person getting killed by cops, I automatically stop reading and assume the person writing the post is a braindwashed zombie supporting the readical Fascist mob. Can you blame me?

Can't blame a retard for being a retard.  That would be wrong.  

Like I said, you should have asked someone for help with the big words.  You wouldn't have looked like as big of an idiot as you did.  

10 days ago
12/4/08

Elijah Mcclain had mental health issues. Cops were called to the scene, they didnt profile him. They calmly approached him and he freaked out. He then grabbed one of their guns while ahouting "take the power back" etc. He was going so berzerk the EMS gave him the tranq, not the cops.

Here is how libs wanted it to go. Elijah resists, cops walk away. The end.

Sorry, it doesnt work like that. Its sad the kid died but the cops did nothing wrong.

10 days ago
11/21/19
The Leg Collector -

Elijah Mcclain had mental health issues. Cops were called to the scene, they didnt profile him. They calmly approached him and he freaked out. He then grabbed one of their guns while ahouting "take the power back" etc. He was going so berzerk the EMS gave him the tranq, not the cops.

Here is how libs wanted it to go. Elijah resists, cops walk away. The end.

Sorry, it doesnt work like that. Its sad the kid died but the cops did nothing wrong.

Where are you getting that tale from?