OtherGround Forums list of CTards on the OG - active

9/3/18 9:22 PM
3/20/15
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Lol@ putting me on there for the Vegas shooting. You and I both spent the first weeks in that thread sitting down all the conspiracies about multiple shooters and that lower level flashing etc. 

PP desperate for attention. 

this is why i made the list. i dont have a good memory.

you made the list for your recent postings in the LV thread.

if you think paddock was the lone shooter, i will remove your name

I'm by no means a CT tard but if you think Paddock acted alone, not shooting but alone, I might have to make a list of the biggest retards on this sight.

*sigh*

I just KNOW I'm going to regret this, but... 

Is there some evidence of a second shooter I'm not privy to? Not a youtube video or some ctard site. Actual evidence?

I never said, or am I alluding to a second shooter. I'm saying he didn't ACT alone.

No way he got all that ammo and guns to his room without anyone or security cameras seeing him. 

Ive been going to vegas 3x per year for the last 20 years and security is just a little tighter than this episode.

9/3/18 9:24 PM
7/1/09

LOL...I finally made a list!

...but how am I a CTard for the LV shooting? Do tell.

9/3/18 9:25 PM
2/25/13
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Lol@ putting me on there for the Vegas shooting. You and I both spent the first weeks in that thread sitting down all the conspiracies about multiple shooters and that lower level flashing etc. 

I'm by no means a CT tard but if you think Paddock acted alone, not shooting but alone, I might have to make a list of the biggest retards on this sight.

*sigh*

Is there some evidence of a second shooter I'm not privy to? Not a youtube video or some ctard site. Actual evidence?

I never said, or am I alluding to a second shooter. I'm saying he didn't ACT alone.

No way he got all that ammo and guns to his room without anyone or security cameras seeing him. 

Ive been going to vegas 3x per year for the last 20 years and security is just a little tighter than this episode.

there is video of bellmen (more than once) helping him with luggage on a cart
9/3/18 9:26 PM
3/20/15
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
b.d. -
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

Read slower. He worded it odd but I think he isnt saying there were more shooters. Just more people involved in the shooting. 

Yeah, been day drinking on my labor day off, Sorry if confusing.

I don't think there;s multiple shooters but definitely multiple accomplices.

The guy really had no motive other than a large gambling debt that  was possibly used against him.

9/3/18 9:29 PM
6/15/16

9/3/18 9:29 PM
3/20/15
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

Fine, that doesn't mean a middle aged man with no motive did this on his own. Think outside the box. 

Actually just think of the logistics......it was a set up on him and he probably knew it but had no choice.

9/3/18 9:30 PM
11/4/10
b.d. -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
b.d. -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

KZTT_MMAFan55 - The moon does not exist

It does, it's just made of cheese. 

No... 

It's an alien base...

....made of cheese. 

I know people who know things. 

An alien cheese base? Wow that’s far fetched. 

Clearly the moon is a government hologram to trick us. Why? Because reasons. 

9/3/18 9:31 PM
11/9/13

Shit I would’ve made a run if I knew there was going to be a list.

9/3/18 9:33 PM
11/9/13

Sign me up for Paul McCartney.  The original P died in 66.

9/3/18 9:35 PM
2/25/13
Murren and his ties to Soros and the Fed (on some homeland security counsel). His selling off of so much of his stocks just days before

everyone on the board of directors sold stock, it was a policy they enacted.

the price of the stock fell immediately in the days after the shooting, but within a couple of weeks it was back even higher than before the shooting
9/3/18 9:35 PM
3/20/15

Hey guys, I'm not calling conspiracy because it should be known a single man with no motive probably couldn't accomplish this on his own.

Same as the Kennedy assasination, if you think an average marine marksman could pull off the 3 greatest shots in history, then walk away without breaking a sweat, you might have watched to many movies.'

9/3/18 9:37 PM
12/5/17
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Wow considering how much time I spend on the special counsel thread calling it B.S. surprised that I didn't make the list. 

Oh well always next year 

That’s not near CTard level. Lots of legitimate conspiracy theorizing can be done on that matter. 

I would recommend adding Pizzagate and Qanon to the list in the OP tho.

9/3/18 9:44 PM
2/25/13
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

Fine, that doesn't mean a middle aged man with no motive did this on his own. Think outside the box. 

Actually just think of the logistics......it was a set up on him and he probably knew it but had no choice.

1 - put guns and ammo inside luggage
2 - get a cart
3 - place luggage on cart
4 - roll the cart to your room

the logistical complexity boggles the mind
9/3/18 9:46 PM
3/20/15
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

2 - get a cart

You do realize how much ammo was found right ? Have you ever been to the range ? Or even shot a gun ?

9/3/18 9:48 PM
2/25/13

9/3/18 9:50 PM
3/20/15
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

2 - get a cart

This is also quite a simpleton view of transporting around illegal weapons and ammuniton. You must be Jacee Bourne...Jason's sister.

9/3/18 9:51 PM
2/25/13
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Wow considering how much time I spend on the special counsel thread calling it B.S. surprised that I didn't make the list. 

Oh well always next year 

That’s not near CTard level. Lots of legitimate conspiracy theorizing can be done on that matter. 

I would recommend adding Pizzagate and Qanon to the list in the OP tho.

for sure there are more CTards, but i would need to go back

this list of is just from the top of my subs, active threads
9/3/18 9:52 PM
3/20/15
PoiuPoiu - 

Ahh folding stock. Other wise, none of those bags carry his AR.

Again, have you ever shot a rifle ? pistol? potato gun ?

9/3/18 9:54 PM
2/25/13
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

2 - get a cart

This is also quite a simpleton view of transporting around illegal weapons and ammuniton. You must be Jacee Bourne...Jason's sister.

it really is that simple to bring illegal (or legal) items into a LV hotel room

you would definitely make a retard top 10 list.
9/3/18 9:56 PM
3/20/15
Never_rolled - 
RhinoHog -
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

Many many videos of him over the days bringing the guns and ammo up to his room.

Your other stuff is just unsubstantiated mental masturbation. Mental illness can’t alway be explained except in the head of the perp. Just because we don’t know his motivations doesn’t mean there was an evil cabal. Also no evidence points to that. 

And why do ou think no evidence points to that ?

A meek well mannered white man just decides one day to shoot up a concert in Vegas.....sounds legit.

I've had security check my shit more times then I can remember, and I've stayed at Mandalay.

9/3/18 9:58 PM
3/20/15

And I'm Canadian, meaning most of you idiots think we don't know what a gun is.

They're called firearms here and I own 6. Including a S&W 2.0.

9/3/18 10:00 PM
10/10/02

But you're the opposite of a Ctard, youre like a Gtard .... Everything the government tells you believe is the gospel and 100% truth.

9/3/18 10:00 PM
3/20/15
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
PoiuPoiu - 
RhinoHog - 
b.d. - 
RhinoHog -
PoiuPoiu - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

*sigh*

2 - get a cart

it really is that simple to bring illegal (or legal) items into a LV hotel room

you would definitely make a retard top 10 list.

Maybe, but no it isn't that easy. 

Get off netflix and try the real world.

9/3/18 10:01 PM
12/7/06

“I've had security check my shit more times then I can remember, and I've stayed at Mandalay.”

I don’t believe you

9/3/18 10:03 PM
3/20/15
NKcell - 

But you're the opposite of a Ctard, youre like a Gtard .... Everything the government tells you believe is the gospel and 100% truth.

If you are talking to me, WTF are you talking about ? I don't believe the governments official story on the vegas shooter. What part did you miss ?

Gtard, sure, realist, absolutely.