12/4/08

Great idea OP I support this thread

9/3/18 10:47 PM
3/20/15
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

And I'm Canadian, meaning most of you idiots think we don't know what a gun is.

They're called firearms here and I own 6. Including a S&W 2.0.

Wow, you own six whole guns? 

Are you an 11 year old girl?

Fucking amateur. 

Lol, I guess. There might be more that the gov doesn't know about but maybe not.....

I'm just yankin' your chain. 

Which S&W 2.0 do you have? I bought a 9mm compact a couple weeks ago, but haven't shot it yet. 

I was impressed with the fit and finish, and not horribly disappointed by the trigger. Especially when it was $335 (including shipping and transfer) after the rebate. 

Honestly, I've shot a buddies sig 9 and sig 1911, both jammed, I've got abiut 500 rounds through my S&W 2.0 9mm ad had one jame that was a casing in the slide.

It's so so fucking light it's hard to group on the target.....Oh well. 

9/3/18 10:49 PM
3/20/15
Never_rolled - 

I have over 7000 rounds. I had to lug them up 3 stories. 

Don’t Canadians have to keep their weapons at a club or something like that?

No. They are all right beside the club we use to burn down houses....we specialize in the white ones....

9/3/18 10:51 PM
3/20/15
Never_rolled - 

I have over 7000 rounds. I had to lug them up 3 stories. 

Don’t Canadians have to keep their weapons at a club or something like that?

Seriously though, all my guns are in a safe in my garage, literally right behind where I sit and converse with you fellas.

9/3/18 10:52 PM
3/16/06
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Fucking amateur. 

Lol, I guess. There might be more that the gov doesn't know about but maybe not.....

Which S&W 2.0 do you have? I bought a 9mm compact a couple weeks ago, but haven't shot it yet. 

I was impressed with the fit and finish, and not horribly disappointed by the trigger. Especially when it was $335 (including shipping and transfer) after the rebate. 

Honestly, I've shot a buddies sig 9 and sig 1911, both jammed, I've got abiut 500 rounds through my S&W 2.0 9mm ad had one jame that was a casing in the slide.

Limp-wristed Canadian confirmed!

9/3/18 10:58 PM
6/15/16

My dude RhinoHog is all good!

Some of you guys are hilarious and have no understanding how I fuck and get information...

9/3/18 11:02 PM
3/20/15
Stupidnewbie - 
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Fucking amateur. 

I will give you my address and we can discuss how limp wristed I am or we can drink beer, your choice. Either way, I'm in....

9/3/18 11:08 PM
3/20/15
Never_rolled - 

I had an S&W semi auto. It was back in the day steel. It was so bad I don’t even remember the model but it was a known stinker. I got it on a trade and I quickly traded it. 

The M&P 9mm is great, I'm not sure which S&W model you had but tis pistol is fantastic. My buddies with sigs and walthers love it. 

Just sayin

9/3/18 11:10 PM
3/16/06
RhinoHog -
Stupidnewbie - 
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Fucking amateur. 

I will give you my address and we can discuss how limp wristed I am or we can drink beer, your choice. Either way, I'm in....

Canadians can take a good ribbing, that's why I like you guys.

Edited: 9/3/18 11:14 PM
3/20/15
Stupidnewbie - 
RhinoHog -
Stupidnewbie - 
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Fucking amateur. 

Canadians can take a good ribbing, that's why I like you guys.

That's why we give you options...

Come as a friend, I'll fill you with beers

Come with an alterior motive,well I guess we'lll see.....

Then Ill fill you with beer

9/3/18 11:32 PM
4/11/14

Why didn’t you list OGers who believe in the Russian collusion conspiracy?

You can also put me down as a 9/11 tard, Boston tard, occasional flat Earth tard, occasional young Earth tard, MkUltra tard, Operation Paperclip tard, Fake Bin Laden raid tard and many others 

9/3/18 11:34 PM
2/25/13
Ghengiseanie - 

Do t know why I'm not there,. 9/11 and Global Zionist Conspiracy, Bilderburg NwO Illuminati haarp markets abtuga

you still have time to make the list, but im not going too far back to read CT threads.

i remember seeing a comment from you in a 9/11 thread, but i think it was more along the lines of it happened as told and government allowed it to happen. not that it was controlled demolition.

besides that im not into political stuff
9/3/18 11:37 PM
2/25/13
Positive Energy - 

Why didn’t you list OGers who believe in the Russian collusion conspiracy?

You can also put me down as a 9/11 tard, Boston tard, occasional flat Earth tard, occasional young Earth tard, MkUltra tard, Operation Paperclip tard, Fake Bin Laden raid tard and many others 

im not into politics, very rarely will i read or posts in those threads

list updated
9/3/18 11:41 PM
11/9/13
RhinoHog -
RhinoHog -

Fucking amateur. 

HAHA! I got you now you muthafukka!!

-the gov

9/3/18 11:43 PM
4/11/14
Ill Portents - FaceToFace, Internet, and more for Pizzagate

Too many to count for thinking the Clintons have everybody assassinated

You can put me down as a Clinton tard too

RIP Seth Rich 

Edited: 9/3/18 11:49 PM
12/9/13
RhinoHog -

Hey guys, I'm not calling conspiracy because it should be known a single man with no motive probably couldn't accomplish this on his own.

Same as the Kennedy assasination, if you think an average marine marksman could pull off the 3 greatest shots in history, then walk away without breaking a sweat, you might have watched to many movies.'

Three greatest shots in history?!?!?

WTF?!?!  It was less than a hundred yards.  Anyone who has a basic level of proficiency with a rifle could have made those shots.

9/4/18 12:03 AM
4/11/14
Poleeko -

Where are the flat earthers or are they to retarded to group with CT’s?

Looney Ronulan Paultard is one 

9/4/18 12:34 AM
8/2/09
Put me down for Iraq, and all religion.

Hey pp, do you ever hear of the pnac document, where the neo con think tank wrote that a pearl harbour type event was needed as a catalyst for the US to move into the middle east released about a year before 9/11?

Did you know 3 world wars were planned as far back as the late 1800's according to Albert Pike who was a freemason pope, and the third being zion vs islam or really the west vs Islam? Can you not see how Muslims are being allowed into the west to unstabilize it?
9/4/18 12:37 AM
4/11/14

9/4/18 12:40 AM
3/20/15
Kubla khan - 
RhinoHog -

Hey guys, I'm not calling conspiracy because it should be known a single man with no motive probably couldn't accomplish this on his own.

Same as the Kennedy assasination, if you think an average marine marksman could pull off the 3 greatest shots in history, then walk away without breaking a sweat, you might have watched to many movies.'

WTF?!?!  It was less than a hundred yards.  Anyone who has a basic level of proficiency with a rifle could have made those shots.

I doubt you could shoot yourself in the head from a foot away......Please prove me wrong.

9/4/18 12:43 AM
3/20/15

Hey kubla faggot, when I want your opinion I'll ask for it,other wise Fuck off..

Yeah, in the real sense, fuck off.

Not jk. faggot.

9/4/18 12:45 AM
3/20/15
Kubla khan - 
RhinoHog -

Remember  3 words... Fuck Off Faggot.

100 yards......eat some more soap you fucking retard.

9/4/18 12:46 AM
3/20/15

Off to sleep fella's, don't let this faggot retard kubla ruin a good dicscussion.

9/4/18 2:51 AM
2/25/13
ihitpeople - Put me down for Iraq, and all religion.

Hey pp, do you ever hear of the pnac document, where the neo con think tank wrote that a pearl harbour type event was needed as a catalyst for the US to move into the middle east released about a year before 9/11?

Did you know 3 world wars were planned as far back as the late 1800's according to Albert Pike who was a freemason pope, and the third being zion vs islam or really the west vs Islam? Can you not see how Muslims are being allowed into the west to unstabilize it?

pnac was not talking about a move into the middle east. it was about a space & missile defence system.

9/11 did nothing to advance those goals
9/4/18 3:03 AM
12/4/08

Honest question for those on OPs list. How many of you have college degrees and how many of you smoke weed daily?