umm, like....ummm.....like

must have not been easy to be polite this
soy boy's views....umm.....like....
4/18/19 3:44 AM
1/1/01
Conover is a moron
4/18/19 4:39 AM
3/3/03

I’ve always disliked that smug Adam prick. I’ve never been impressed with his reasoning process and I hate his cocky delivery... and this interview falls every bit in line with my prior assessments of him.  How did a great job in that segment IMHO.  

4/18/19 4:40 AM
5/7/14

4/18/19 5:05 AM
12/4/08

Listened to that idiot for legit 15 seconds and had to turn it off lol

4/18/19 5:40 AM
1/1/01

What an annoying Pussy 

4/18/19 6:10 AM
9/18/12

In

Edited: 4/18/19 6:44 AM
5/24/17

Adam,, was he the guy who had a youtu.be channel and kept posting his "facts". He's a tool. Anybody defending trannies clearly wants a fat cock up the arse. 

4/18/19 7:11 AM
1/1/01

Only watched a couple minutes of it, will finish it later

4/18/19 7:19 AM
12/26/05

I'm convinced Adam is actually some kind of plant to push halfway intelligent people away from progressive points of view. 

The number of things that are either flat out wrong or a viewpoint gets tortured in able to fit the narrative they want on Ruins everything is impossible not to notice.

4/18/19 7:24 AM
2/2/15

Good to see Joe calling that progressive bitch on his bullshit.

Edited: 4/18/19 7:35 AM
11/17/15

The guy is a total bitch, but I tell you right off the bat the he's correct about the Blade Runner.  Joe's theory is good about the mechanical advantage of the prosthetics, however the lack of leg muscle mass in comparison to other high level runners, tissue breakdown due to use and recovery time needed to train on prosthetics makes that a non point.  

4/18/19 7:32 AM
10/14/12

Joe Sonned him a few times. That idiot was talking about evolutionary biologists and was spewing some shit. Joe had NONE of it. 

4/18/19 7:39 AM
11/8/11

Oh boy. If Rogan makes you look like an idiot you really have to be deeply stupid. This was sad to watch.

4/18/19 7:52 AM
2/9/12

I can’t listen to this guy. He started talking about 7 year olds trans “kid”. Fuck that guy. 

4/18/19 12:32 PM
10/14/02
Jweinberg - 

What an annoying Pussy 

very true
4/18/19 12:42 PM
1/1/01
I loathe this guy.

Someone told me about his show "Adam Ruins Everything" (or something along those lines) and it sounded like a new version of "Bullshit!" (the old Penn & Teller show), so I found it on Netflix.

This guy was so incredibly full of shit while pushing every left-wing, SJW-type agenda he could, it was beyond stupid.
4/18/19 12:59 PM
3/29/19

Say UMM UHHHH one more time motherfucker.  What a god damn idiot.  How did Joe get thru this shit?

Id have thrown that fucking French Fried Fruitcake out in the first 2 minutes of UMMM UHHH I UHHHH UMMMM 

4/18/19 2:04 PM
12/29/10
Picochu -

Say UMM UHHHH one more time motherfucker.  What a god damn idiot.  How did Joe get thru this shit?

Id have thrown that fucking French Fried Fruitcake out in the first 2 minutes of UMMM UHHH I UHHHH UMMMM 

Dont forget that hes not an expert on the subject .

4/18/19 2:24 PM
2/5/06

The problem with him and any SJW lefty is, they hold that position over everything else. It doesn't matter what the fact are.

4/18/19 2:34 PM
1/1/01
CaptainWoody - 

The problem with him and any SJW lefty is, they hold that position over everything else. It doesn't matter what the fact are.

That and their inherent smugness about their self-appointed moral superiority makes me wanna punch every single one of 'em straight in the junk.
4/18/19 2:38 PM
10/27/05
Wiggy - I loathe this guy.

Someone told me about his show "Adam Ruins Everything" (or something along those lines) and it sounded like a new version of "Bullshit!" (the old Penn & Teller show), so I found it on Netflix.

This guy was so incredibly full of shit while pushing every left-wing, SJW-type agenda he could, it was beyond stupid.

That was tough to watch, but yes his default was "I know a bunch of trans people, I talked to one former military person who later in life became trans and is now an expert, I know a person who makes funny and informative videos (LIKE ME!) who informed many of my opinions" which seems completely hypocritical to the point of his persona/show which is allegedly super well researched.

It goes to show that his entire premise is cherry picking data to back his ideological beliefs, which hinge on being part of a fairly liberal sphere of influence with progressive/gay/trans friends.

4/18/19 2:43 PM
1/1/01

To watch later

4/18/19 2:49 PM
1/1/01
Thage - 
Wiggy - I loathe this guy.

That was tough to watch, but yes his default was "I know a bunch of trans people, I talked to one former military person who later in life became trans and is now an expert, I know a person who makes funny and informative videos (LIKE ME!) who informed many of my opinions" which seems completely hypocritical to the point of his persona/show which is allegedly super well researched.

It goes to show that his entire premise is cherry picking data to back his ideological beliefs, which hinge on being part of a fairly liberal sphere of influence with progressive/gay/trans friends.

His show was well-researched to the point that he was able to come to whatever conclusion you know he (or whomever makes these decisions) had already made up his mind to come to.

If you're fairly intelligent / well-informed about any of the topics he deep dived into, you'd come away knowing he was full of shit.

For instance, he had a video "exposing" bullshit artists like Dr. Oz, "The Doctors" tv show, etc on how their diet & supplement recommendations come down to sponsorship dollars. Everyone really kinda already knows that, but it was cool to see the proof / studies, etc.

But then he ends the show with the naturally next step question of, "Well, if we can't trust these tv charlatans for sound diet & supplement advice, who should we turn to?"

His recommendation was to just ask your doctor about diet - they know best.

When the reality is that doctors - especially general practioners - by & large know fuck all about diet & supplementation, and nutrition is one of the topics they spend the absolute *least* amount of time on in medical school.

So once you hear that, it kinda ruins the credibility of EVERYTHING else he has to say.

And that's not even taking into account his whole smug, moral-superiority, SJW slant.
4/18/19 3:02 PM
1/1/01

"I'm not an expert, but . . . " = "I can't rebut your facts, but I'm going to continue believing what you just proved was wrong anyway" 

Hard to believe this guy is professional host of a show.  He speaks like a teenage girl with the "right," "you know," "like," "um" every 2-3 words.