OtherGround Forums “too many white people here”

4 days ago
11/17/10
Liyon -
In Limbo - 

Hopefully prospective employers will be able to dig up this video when they do background checks on her

This will actually help her get a job in the racial-industrial complex. This is what they are hoping for.

I believe that if there are businesses or orgs comprised of SJW nutjobs like her, they will not last...like a house of cards.

Cream rises to the top, and eventually things sort themselves out and her SJW type wont fare well in the real world

Unless she gets a job in academia or "journalism"

4 days ago
1/1/01

She has a long prosperous career ahead of her as a "Diversity Consultant" 

4 days ago
11/19/19
Johnny Ringo -

She must be really uncomfortable on Earth then.

I would like her to leave this Earth.

4 days ago
4/5/11
gregbrady -
CaliKush -

There was a black people safe space room by my animals rights class at university I went to. I wanted to go in it because there were always hotties in there. 

lol

this is how trolling is done ladies and gentlemen

It's all tru lol. The animal rights class was part of criminal justice major.. but was basically a "y u should be vegan" class. Also had a race/crime class where a nerdy white kid cried because of the guilt he felt from the class material 

4 days ago
6/3/03
SickEye -

https://twitter.com/UVA?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Totally not racist. 

4 days ago
6/10/15

KKK members when they see this

https://giphy.com/gifs/jack-nicholson-nodding-anger-management-S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o

4 days ago
2/9/12

3 days ago
11/28/03

i got a safe space just for u, bitch,  i promise there wont be any white people in it

3 days ago
12/30/03

I'm facebook friends with some chicks like this. I got added by a bunch of randoms when I ran music venues in a college town. I just accepted so I could advertise my shows to them. Now that I'm not running venues, I keep them so I can be entertained. 

One POC, a large hispanic gal, will make sure to "inform" white people how to be better at every turn. She gets the same two likes with each post and some random comments from the same gay white guy saying "Yaaaaaas" Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop ala Groundhog's Day but it only applies to social media. 

Recently, she lost her mind because the town holds a "Day of the Dead" celebration that she feels is too white. She pretty much demands that they let her run the event. I keep thinking the town will cuck but every year they run it anyway. The day they cuck, I move. 

3 days ago
7/12/14
Hocky -

What's even scarier than her little speech was that there were a couple of people actually clapping and cheering, as if what she said was something very noble

Exactly what I was thinking. Do they not realize that this will incite the very thing they are "trying" to eliminate? I.E. Racism. 

3 days ago
8/23/03
WrestlingSucks - 

I'm facebook friends with some chicks like this. I got added by a bunch of randoms when I ran music venues in a college town. I just accepted so I could advertise my shows to them. Now that I'm not running venues, I keep them so I can be entertained. 

One POC, a large hispanic gal, will make sure to "inform" white people how to be better at every turn. She gets the same two likes with each post and some random comments from the same gay white guy saying "Yaaaaaas" Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop ala Groundhog's Day but it only applies to social media. 

Recently, she lost her mind because the town holds a "Day of the Dead" celebration that she feels is too white. She pretty much demands that they let her run the event. I keep thinking the town will cuck but every year they run it anyway. The day they cuck, I move. 

There is absolutely no doubt that social media has been like lighter fluid for these woke fucking imbeciles. They get a little bit over validation from a few likes or retweets and their primitive brains think that they're on to something.
3 days ago
4/3/08
Trust -

I still think this is just a small number of idiots that have this mentality.  

I attended a Black History Month student event last week at FIU (my wife was performing), and all the students I met were great.  No one seemed bothered by me being there. Everyone was very friendly.  Reminded me of when I was a tutor in college for the school's office of minority affairs. 

That may be the case. The silence from the left is deafening though, when it's something that wouldn't be left alone at all if the roles were reversed. 

3 days ago
10/11/18

Plenty of Black People in Africa.

Edited: 3 days ago
1/19/03

3 days ago
1/1/01

Fuck that cunt. Should have been roundhouse kicked in the fucking ear.

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01

If you're white you always need to keep in mind that Black people are afraid of you.

When you see a pack of Black teens, realize they live in terror.

That's why whenever I drive through the hood, I yell out to groups of Black people, "Ahoy! I'm not going to hurt you. Don't be afraid!" and throw handfuls of little candies towards them.

I spend a lot of money on candy just to let them know they are safe.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Not really a POC, more of a POS.

3 days ago
8/14/02

The regressive left!

3 days ago
12/10/16

All she has to do is bring in a few more black people and the white people will go someplace they won't get robbed. 

3 days ago
11/30/07
OblongBox -

Maybe she should go to Popeye's Chicken if she wants to be around her own people.

Or vacation in Liberia. 

3 days ago
9/28/19
shen - If you're white you always need to keep in mind that Black people are afraid of you.

That's why whenever I drive through the hood, I yell out to groups of Black people, "Ahoy! I'm not going to hurt you. Don't be afraid!" and throw handfuls of little candies towards them.

GOAT. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
ABCTT Dos -

Hopefully this catches on to the point where the gang of black youth cross the street in fear of me.

in russia, black people cross street when see you

twist, there are no black people here

----putin

3 days ago
1/1/01
shen - If you're white you always need to keep in mind that Black people are afraid of you.

the funny thing is ; in the book "the most dangerous places" the guy gives tips exactly like that to keep the savages from killing

3 days ago
1/1/01

1. white people are included in multi

2. bitch can go anywhere including mens bathroom. as opposed to black frats, sororities, black student union.

3. she can go to a all black school or africa if she doesnt want to be around white

4. im sure people dont want to be around loud mouths as much as she doesnt want to be around white people, but no one is telling her fat ass to go to popeye's so they can feel more comfortable

3 days ago
1/12/07

Drive in a white van to show your not threatening. White is a non hostile flag so combining the two should yeald fantastic results.

You could also use the white van to dispense candy. Win win