OtherGround Forums traffic in LA is back to prepan levels

13 days ago
1/1/01
The internet does not portray reality very well. You would think the only people going outside in LA were Trump supporting, anti-maskers. It's really just people, regardless of political affiliation, who are doing things like gathering in public, training jj etc. in secret because of the fear of judgement.

Seriously though, this has reminded me how bad the traffic really is here and made me want to move.
13 days ago
6/26/13
I noticed tuesday going into work traffic is back to hell for me where I live. Also lots of cops out trying to bust people speeding.
13 days ago
10/11/05
"Seriously though, this has reminded me how bad the traffic really is here and made me want to move."

Singlehandedly prevented me from moving there despite working in entertainment.
13 days ago
9/23/07
Ryazzo - I noticed tuesday going into work traffic is back to hell for me where I live. Also lots of cops out trying to bust people speeding.

This exactly. One month of lowish traffic and the scum LAPD is out with the speeding ticket team.

I assume that all rapes and murders have been closed, and the most dangerous parts of the city are crime free.

13 days ago
7/13/09

It’s not back to normal levels yet but it’s getting worse. Still better than anything since the 80s when I’ve gone out. 

13 days ago
6/13/03

Its gotten worse but not prepan levels

13 days ago
1/1/01
Fuck, well it is near it in west LA. It's taking forever just to get on the 405 from the 10 again. Hair pulling and maddening
13 days ago
3/24/14

Might be an exaggeration, but it's def getting there.  Two weeks ago, it was a dream.  I'm in South OC and work in Malibu and the Valley regularly and my commute in only about 1:20 for the past couple months.  Monday was maybe 10-15 min longer.  The biggest frustration is it seems like many haven't adjusted to this reality and still drive at slightly-faster-than-traffic speeds.  They'll be a pocket of cars going 50, then a ton of open space in front of them.

13 days ago
7/13/17
SpeedKing9 - Fuck, well it is near it in west LA. It's taking forever just to get on the 405 from the 10 again. Hair pulling and maddening

I hate that section of the freeway.  Going to dodgers games from oc was brutal. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

13 days ago
8/23/06

People are ignoring Governor Gruesome and his slicked back hair. The little turd finally pushed people too far. What they've learned will go in the Deep State database for next time.

13 days ago
6/22/09

Some things are back to normal...

https://www.foxla.com/news/south-la-police-pursuit-ends-after-rim-catches-fire-on-allegedly-stolen-pickup-truck

13 days ago
4/13/18

I moved from LA to SD in January. Lovin it. 

13 days ago
11/19/19

I-5 was shitty today

13 days ago
3/14/04

meanwhile CA hit the highest number of cases in one day.  Great....  Cases are going up, people are acting like everything's all over and done with and we're completely back to normal. 

Bunch of fucking retards.  

yeah yeah.....if I don't like it, stay home hiding under my couch.  Fuck that.  I'm not staying home for my own benefit.  I'm staying home because I could be an asymptomatic carrier and the last thing I want to do is spread it to someone who might potentially die from it.

13 days ago
10/10/06
KGB4HD -

Might be an exaggeration, but it's def getting there.  Two weeks ago, it was a dream.  I'm in South OC and work in Malibu and the Valley regularly and my commute in only about 1:20 for the past couple months.  Monday was maybe 10-15 min longer.  The biggest frustration is it seems like many haven't adjusted to this reality and still drive at slightly-faster-than-traffic speeds.  They'll be a pocket of cars going 50, then a ton of open space in front of them.

Yep

13 days ago
7/13/17
angryinch -

meanwhile CA hit the highest number of cases in one day.  Great....  Cases are going up, people are acting like everything's all over and done with and we're completely back to normal. 

yeah yeah.....if I don't like it, stay home hiding under my couch.  Fuck that.  I'm not staying home for my own benefit.  I'm staying home because I could be an asymptomatic carrier and the last thing I want to do is spread it to someone who might potentially die from it.

So brave 

Edited: 13 days ago
8/28/10

Yeah heading up the 405 to get home yesterday I sat probably an hour in traffic where last week it was a 30 minute drive and the week before 20 minutes. Don't start this shit up again

13 days ago
4/11/14
angryinch -

In 2 weeks they will all learn!

13 days ago
3/14/04
Positive Energy - 
angryinch -

haha

a local bar opened last night and ignored all the guidelines.  No one wearing masks, no limited capacity, people jammed inside like sardines, and today the city closed the bar indefinitely for the violations.

fucking dumbasses. 

13 days ago
9/8/02
Positive Energy - 
angryinch -

Florida showed what happened when you recklessly re-open, just wait, like Florida, California will need 100,000 body bags ASAP

13 days ago
1/1/01
angryinch - 

You know, the police are recommending people stay home.

13 days ago
4/3/08
angryinch -

Don’t worry. That high risk person will get “killed” by someone else breathing. You’ll be fine. Virtue Signal received. 

13 days ago
4/1/15
angryinch -

More tests = more cases.

we should be looking at hospitalizations and deaths, which are flat to down.

almost half of deaths in CA are in nursing homes. 

13 days ago
4/11/14
jcblass -
Positive Energy - 
angryinch -

Florida showed what happened when you recklessly re-open, just wait, like Florida, California will need 100,000 body bags ASAP

Every cherished life lost after re-opening could have been prevented if we all just stayed the fuck home until somebody tells us it’s ok.