OtherGround Forums will we ever have a President that unites us?

5 days ago
2/9/09

Or are both parties so far one way or the other that a middle ground may not be possible?

5 days ago
4/13/12

Not as ong as foreign entities keep dividing us.

5 days ago
9/22/16
I don't have a fucking thing in common with communists, and they can straight up go fuck themselves. I don't have anything in common with the evangelicals in my own party, but they aren't actively trying to dismantle our social, educational, and economic systems.

I don't want to be united with the radical left, I want them gone.
5 days ago
2/4/07

"Both sides are exactly the same"

"Both sides are too extreme"

5 days ago
1/1/01

Any attempt at reaching out to the other side would be strongly resisted by today's left.  They've embraced radicalism.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Sandy Pantz - 

"Both sides are exactly the same"

"Both sides are too extreme"

The right hasn't moved much at all in the last ten years.  The left on the other hand has gone completely off the rails.

Edited: 5 days ago
9/20/19

The boomer die-off will be an equalizer. There be far less division. A lot of the divide is generational.  The world changed relatively overnight in our youth and they’ll never adjust. They’ll die. 

5 days ago
1/25/04
EFM - 

Is this sarcasm?

4/13/12
Jack Carter -
EFM - 

Is this sarcasm?  Were bein g manipulated and its only going to get worse.  Cyber weapons are only a decade old.

Its happening.

5 days ago
1/3/20
EFM -

This! We have one now that wanted to do that and the political elite and powers behind them launched a Total War effort against him.

5 days ago
1/12/07

Well, Trump is trying.

5 days ago
3/18/02

its not up to your daddy

be rational responsible adults and stop crying when you dont get your way

and turn the fucking news off for 5 minutes jesus 

5 days ago
1/1/01
EFM - 

You mean the Ukrainian oligarchs and Chinese billionaires?   lol.

5 days ago
1/25/04
EFM - 
Jack Carter -
EFM - 

Is this sarcasm?  Were bein g manipulated and its only going to get worse.  Cyber weapons are only a decade old.

Its happening.

The fuck? I did not type this part "Were being manipulated and its only going to get worse.  Cyber weapons are only a decade old."

To say that we are divided because foreign entities are dividing us is absurd. Yes, they play a role, but only as much as we are willing. We allowed Hillary to use Russian spies to create havoc for the past 4 years. We allowed Soros to fund division in our country. We are to blame for letting them do this.

5 days ago
4/13/12
Jack Carter -
EFM - 
Jack Carter -
EFM - 

Its happening.

The fuck? I did not type this part "Were being manipulated and its only going to get worse.  Cyber weapons are only a decade old."

To say that we are divided because foreign entities are dividing us is absurd. Yes, they play a role, but only as much as we are willing. We allowed Hillary to use Russian spies to create havoc for the past 4 years. We allowed Soros to fund division in our country. We are to blame for letting them do this.

The fact that you only see on side doing it is proof that it's bigger than we imagined it would ever be.

Do you think it stopped after the election in 2016?  It was just getting going.  It's happening across the political spectrum on every issue, from gun rights to BLM.  

BTW: I edited my post and included that last sentence.  Weird how it's not on the original.

5 days ago
4/13/12
Soup and Beer -
EFM - 

You mean the Ukrainian oligarchs and Chinese billionaires?   lol.

Russians, iranians.  Lots of countries benefit from our division and instability.

5 days ago
11/16/17

We have one, it's just we have too many mentally ill people who don't care 

5 days ago
3/1/10

Biden, believe it or not.

5 days ago
5/22/02
You'll need another civil war before it happens.
5 days ago
5/30/10

Not if we keep electing 70 year olds

1/1/01

Watch the movie “social dilemma” and you’ll see what’s really dividing us

5 days ago
1/25/07

If you turn off fox news and the internet you will have one in three weeks.

5 days ago
10/6/17
Soup and Beer -

Any attempt at reaching out to the other side would be strongly resisted by today's left.  They've embraced radicalism.

This.

Trump is such a middle of the road centrist, that it’s hard to believe that the Left is acting the way they are. He does things that I don’t support but the Democrat Party used to want. But now the Democrats as a whole have gone so far Left that they have aligned themselves with Authoritarian, Communist terrorists. 

5 days ago
10/6/17
VTCO -

Biden, believe it or not.

I will never support a pedo, terrorists sympathizer.

You may be okay with doing that, but fuck that.

5 days ago
3/18/14

Not until the media stops dividing