OtherGround Forums your favorite THC VAPE Carts?

8/13/19 4:09 PM
5/14/09
the_decimator -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

I get the Dank brand fow here in S.Tx the best one i have tested was named Blue Dream....straight fire, followed by Diablo and white widow 

I get Dank as well, each generation of their product is noticably better. 

Currently rocking a StrawNana that is not pictured above..

Nice !!

8/13/19 5:39 PM
5/13/17

8/13/19 5:41 PM
5/13/17

Space Vapes claim to be 98.4% THC.

8/13/19 5:43 PM
5/13/17

Anyone know why Kingpens have cancer warnings and others don’t??

8/13/19 5:51 PM
5/13/17
In Limbo -
jasperb -

Kingpin are probably my favorite, I have a Gelato and Blue Dream right now, the Gelato is probably the best I've had in a while. Be care with the Smart cart, they are highly faked. 

My wife's favorite is the Gelato from kingpen

i like the brand, but again, almost all of my king pen carts have leaked when left in my hot car without the plugs in

Dude, when not in use keep the caps on both ends. The “juice” dries up and clogs the mouthpiece. Leaving vapes in a hot car also fucks them up....or use that convenient black air proof tube Kingpens come with.

8/13/19 5:52 PM
6/27/14

Dr Zodiak Moonrock clear and it's not even close, Dr Z tests at 90%+ too.

8/13/19 7:19 PM
3/13/08
The Salaminzer -

I don't know bout other brands but King Pens are from California where everything has a cancer warning.

8/13/19 7:20 PM
3/13/08
The Salaminzer -
In Limbo -
jasperb -

Kingpin are probably my favorite, I have a Gelato and Blue Dream right now, the Gelato is probably the best I've had in a while. Be care with the Smart cart, they are highly faked. 

i like the brand, but again, almost all of my king pen carts have leaked when left in my hot car without the plugs in

Dude, when not in use keep the caps on both ends. The “juice” dries up and clogs the mouthpiece. Leaving vapes in a hot car also fucks them up....or use that convenient black air proof tube Kingpens come with.

This guy vapes.

8/13/19 7:37 PM
4/5/11

Stiiizy by farrrrrrr but they’re expensive $70 for gram at the weed store 

8/13/19 7:53 PM
2/3/10
In Limbo -
IMasturNateConstantly -

Vapes dont get me high, i smoke flowers only and edibles. (I can hang with joey diaz)

i use to think the same thing, then i realized the vapes i was getting back then were shitty recreational, glycerin vapes that are not nearly as potent as the good ones (even made a thread about how i think Vapes suck)

what kind of vape carts have you tried

Heavy hitters, brass knuckles, dose-it, and a few other no name brands. 

8/13/19 8:40 PM
1/1/01

Supreme G (Juul)

TKO

8/13/19 8:50 PM
1/1/01
PowerfulGanja -

Currently it’s Stiizy 

used to be Brass Knuckles 

before that Alpine 

Buyers beware many many fakes

they use trim to extract and some growers that happen to get a crop with mold and will not be sold as smokeable dry herb will sell to extracters. 

This is partly why I stick to flower.

8/13/19 8:58 PM
3/20/12

aren't the brands regional?

Widmere or something is what I prefer...I think it is local

8/13/19 10:13 PM
3/27/03

Plume or nothing 

Edited: 8/14/19 2:01 PM
11/17/10

8/14/19 2:11 PM
2/3/10
The Salaminzer -

Pesticides

8/14/19 2:29 PM
8/11/15

All carts are fake unless you purchase them

from a dispensary. 

8/14/19 9:06 PM
11/17/10

im convinced that the smart cart i currently have is fake....or maybe just really shitty

Gets me light headed and makes me cough so much compared to the kingpen and tree base klear carts inalso currently am vaping

Seems like such shitty oil in the smart cart

8/20/19 10:28 AM
3/13/08
In Limbo -

im convinced that the smart cart i currently have is fake....or maybe just really shitty

Gets me light headed and makes me cough so much compared to the kingpen and tree base klear carts inalso currently am vaping

Seems like such shitty oil in the smart cart

The smart carts definitely hit harder (oil also goes faster) than Kingpen's but some of them are pretty nice.  I got a Smart Cart (Exotic) right now that's pretty tasty.  It's a hybrid called Gushers.

Also just grabbed a Kingpen with a sativa strain called Jack Herer. It tastes like maple syrup.

27 days ago
11/17/10
the_decimator -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

I get the Dank brand fow here in S.Tx the best one i have tested was named Blue Dream....straight fire, followed by Diablo and white widow 

I get Dank as well, each generation of their product is noticably better. 

Currently rocking a StrawNana that is not pictured above..

Just got a couple of Dank carts

Chernobyl and hardcore OG

27 days ago
9/8/10
The Salaminzer -
In Limbo -
jasperb -

You expect me to screw the cart on and off every time I use it? The fuck do I look like to you?

26 days ago
1/1/01

Brass Knuckles was the best bang for the buck in the illegal NYC trade last I checked, but they taste like lemon floor cleaner smells and I don’t like that.

26 days ago
5/27/08
Vale_Tudo_83 -

Where you get that stuff in Texas?

26 days ago
5/13/17
McBottery -
The Salaminzer -
In Limbo -
jasperb -

You expect me to screw the cart on and off every time I use it? The fuck do I look like to you?

.....someone who doesn’t know how to use a complicated device such as a vapor pen.

That gooey yellow stuff inside is an oil that will dry up enough when either or both openings (the mouthpiece and the bottom where you screw it in) are left open to the air, causing the oil to clog in the mouthpiece.

If you leave the cartridge in the pen, you only have put the cap on the mouthpiece, not the bottom, which also has a hole in it.  If you take it off the cartridge, you cap both.

For whatever reason, leaving carts in a hot car also causes the oil to thicken and darken to a brownish color.  If you have to leave it in the car, put it in the tube.

26 days ago
2/2/08
Kurvana