OtherGround Forums your favorite THC VAPE Carts?

26 days ago
1/12/15

I live in Florida. Have only used Trulieve vape carts but they work well. Probably can't get those other brands down here.

26 days ago
5/12/07

26 days ago
1/9/11
In Limbo -
the_decimator -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

I get the Dank brand fow here in S.Tx the best one i have tested was named Blue Dream....straight fire, followed by Diablo and white widow 

I get Dank as well, each generation of their product is noticably better. 

Currently rocking a StrawNana that is not pictured above..

Just got a couple of Dank carts

Chernobyl and hardcore OG

Kickass, let me know how Hardcore OG tastes. Haven't tried that one yet.

26 days ago
10/3/16

Brass Knuckles sells faulty vape pens. Fuck em.

26 days ago
5/1/14
Girly -

Hold on, just left work from the cell phone kiosk in the mall.  I'm parking my Mitsubishi Eclipse(with two Supreme stickers on it)  at the high school where I'm picking up girls with wine coolers to take back to my apartment where we're gonna try to get my pet ferret high while we play PlayStation 2 and use Mountain Dew liter bottles as ashtrays. After that I'll get back about vape answer 

Lol. I know that dude in real life.

26 days ago
2/22/11
jasperb -
In Limbo -
IMasturNateConstantly -

Vapes dont get me high, i smoke flowers only and edibles. (I can hang with joey diaz)

i use to think the same thing, then i realized the vapes i was getting back then were shitty recreational, glycerin vapes that are not nearly as potent as the good ones (even made a thread about how i think Vapes suck)

what kind of vape carts have you tried

It would have to be a shitty pen or something, thc is thc, I'm not sure why it wouldn't get anyone high. 

Didn’t some brands recently get in trouble for false advertising. Kingpin being one of them about thc levels.

yeah carts don’t do it for me. I just don’t feel it no matter what cart I try. I’ll stick to the green unless in desperate situations 

26 days ago
6/28/10

lux

26 days ago
9/8/10
The Salaminzer -
McBottery -
The Salaminzer -
In Limbo -
jasperb -

Kingpin are probably my favorite, I have a Gelato and Blue Dream right now, the Gelato is probably the best I've had in a while. Be care with the Smart cart, they are highly faked. 

My wife's favorite is the Gelato from kingpen

i like the brand, but again, almost all of my king pen carts have leaked when left in my hot car without the plugs in

Dude, when not in use keep the caps on both ends. The “juice” dries up and clogs the mouthpiece. Leaving vapes in a hot car also fucks them up....or use that convenient black air proof tube Kingpens come with.

You expect me to screw the cart on and off every time I use it? The fuck do I look like to you?

.....someone who doesn’t know how to use a complicated device such as a vapor pen.

That gooey yellow stuff inside is an oil that will dry up enough when either or both openings (the mouthpiece and the bottom where you screw it in) are left open to the air, causing the oil to clog in the mouthpiece.

If you leave the cartridge in the pen, you only have put the cap on the mouthpiece, not the bottom, which also has a hole in it.  If you take it off the cartridge, you cap both.

For whatever reason, leaving carts in a hot car also causes the oil to thicken and darken to a brownish color.  If you have to leave it in the car, put it in the tube.

you’re a wise man, ya know that?

26 days ago
6/28/10

where to buy good terps?

26 days ago
6/26/06
Thrill Hammer -
Girly -

Hold on, just left work from the cell phone kiosk in the mall.  I'm parking my Mitsubishi Eclipse(with two Supreme stickers on it)  at the high school where I'm picking up girls with wine coolers to take back to my apartment where we're gonna try to get my pet ferret high while we play PlayStation 2 and use Mountain Dew liter bottles as ashtrays. After that I'll get back about vape answer 

Lol. I know that dude in real life.

Give his pet ferrets a high five from me!

25 days ago
11/17/10
the_decimator -
In Limbo -
the_decimator -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

I get the Dank brand fow here in S.Tx the best one i have tested was named Blue Dream....straight fire, followed by Diablo and white widow 

I get Dank as well, each generation of their product is noticably better. 

Currently rocking a StrawNana that is not pictured above..

Just got a couple of Dank carts

Chernobyl and hardcore OG

Kickass, let me know how Hardcore OG tastes. Haven't tried that one yet.

Ig hardcore tastes hoppy, like an IPA with some ginger

I feel like a wannabe wine snob saying that about weed, but i think it is spot on....very noticeable flavors in these dank carts compared to kingpen

And theses Dank carts hit so easy, almost too easy that you run thru the oil faster

Im liking the Dank carts

25 days ago
6/28/10

Dank vapes. lol. Why not just inhale aids. probably just as clean.

25 days ago
11/17/10
BrckNoHitBk -

educate me, lol

14 days ago
5/13/17
In Limbo -
BrckNoHitBk -

educate me, lol

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/05/contaminant-found-vaping-products-linked-deadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/?outputType=amp

14 days ago
5/13/17
In Limbo -
BrckNoHitBk -

educate me, lol

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/vape-pen-lung-disease-thc-oil-additive-investigation

14 days ago
3/4/18

Just vape flower. Or get into dabs.

Fuck all these carts for now. Probably have roundup in them. Do not ever use carts thst you buy off the street. People are dropping like flies. 

Edited: 14 days ago
5/13/17

https://www.inverse.com/amp/article/58581-dank-vapes

14 days ago
11/17/10
The Salaminzer -

annnnnnnnddddd imnever using Dank vapes again

14 days ago
6/28/10
In Limbo -
BrckNoHitBk -

educate me, lol

A 15 year old kid can decide he wants to be a drug dealer, buy the packaging on alibaba for like $1 and mix whatever he wants up and sell it. It's not a real company, they have pesticides, not might...they do.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Clear-Plastic-Mouthpiece-CBD-Cartridges-Pyrex_62188305811.html

Edited: 14 days ago
6/28/10
Smokestack -

Fuck all these carts for now. Probably have roundup in them. Do not ever use carts thst you buy off the street. People are dropping like flies. 

Dabs can be just as bad as some of the carts. Also, not fuck all carts. Just get legit ones from actual companies like Rove. Theres people on Instagram that send carts in to get them tested and labs. Theres a few companies like Rove that have never failed for pesticides, metals etc.

Also, you do realize some of the pesticides and dirty shit inside the carts are from the flowers themselves, right?

14 days ago
1/9/11
In Limbo -
The Salaminzer -

annnnnnnnddddd imnever using Dank vapes again

Yea, what a fucking eye opener, I read this yesterday. 

Similar sentiment. Will finish what little I have left and never buy that "brand", if you can even call it that, again.

14 days ago
2/22/11
BrckNoHitBk -
Smokestack -

Dabs can be just as bad as some of the carts. Also, not fuck all carts. Just get legit ones from actual companies like Rove. Theres people on Instagram that send carts in to get them tested and labs. Theres a few companies like Rove that have never failed for pesticides, metals etc.

Also, you do realize some of the pesticides and dirty shit inside the carts are from the flowers themselves, right?

Roves didn’t do shit for me, but probably a fake one. 

14 days ago
6/28/10
HernanCortes -
BrckNoHitBk -
Smokestack -

Yeah they are one of the most faked out there now. They switched up their packaging a bit and have a qr code you can scan now though.

14 days ago
6/28/10

another good one is select elite

14 days ago
2/22/11
BrckNoHitBk -
HernanCortes -
BrckNoHitBk -
Smokestack -

Yeah they are one of the most faked out there now. They switched up their packaging a bit and have a qr code you can scan now though.

Looks like Ali baba has the rove knocks off with new packaging that you’re talking about (where you habe to snap it in to get the cart out)