PoliticalGround Best Part Of The Trump/ Cohen Recording!

7/24/18 11:08 PM
8/1/13

"Get me a coke please"

7/24/18 11:10 PM
11/28/09

Motherfucker wants a coke....

Fuck!

7/24/18 11:15 PM
1/13/11

He should charge Coke for repping their brand. 

7/24/18 11:26 PM
9/28/07

The coke part is hilarious but what happened to attorney/client priveledge. I mean fuck you cant trust anything

7/24/18 11:29 PM
12/5/17
heavyd4561 -

The coke part is hilarious but what happened to attorney/client priveledge. I mean fuck you cant trust anything

Trump waived it...

7/24/18 11:35 PM
1/13/11

7/24/18 11:39 PM
1/1/01

So he knew about the payments. he called the truth “fake news”repeatedly

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command” -1984

7/24/18 11:42 PM
8/22/13
Pratty -

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command” -1984

You should continue to seek and point out parralels with 1984 wherever you see them.  

7/24/18 11:45 PM
1/1/01
Tight Butthole -
Pratty -

You should continue to seek and point out parralels with 1984 wherever you see them.  

Too many. I have a job and a life

Edited: 7/25/18 12:02 AM
5/10/04
Listen...

When I put a space before my first sentence, it resonates, like an old pipe.

Believe me.

Once or twice and you'll be twice as nice.

Now folks won't you POP to this! It pertains to me, having inherited, the gift to spit, so I had to like let loose.

BIG LEAGUE!
BIG LEAGUE!

Its PEE...... SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!

OP is a MAGA phag cash cars ho's money.

Coke we deal an' the shit ain't funny!

JUST PUT HER IN THE BUCK !$$!!!

I wish I was cool, yeah, cooler than you. I wish I had a full blown Mazerati, thousand dollar bills, and a personal Swami!!!

If you dont know, you don't know, so fuck off often, MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4{%{%!%($($"(373"$?)###)$"%"%??%$)##-#)$"%(%))$'agwidhzsdhdjwkkksnbdhdjedsd

There ya go man... Keep as cool as you can..... You'll face piles of trials with smiles, which riles you to believe, that you percieve, the webs they weave..... Keep on thinking free....

KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
7/25/18 12:02 AM
8/1/13
onepunchJD - Listen...

When I put a space before my first sentence, it resonates, like an old pipe.

Believe me.

Once or twice and you'll be twice as nice.

Now folks won't you POP to this! It pertains to me, having inherited, the gift to spit, so I had to like let loose.

BIG LEAGUE!
BIG LEAGUE!

Its PEE...... SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!

OP is a MAGA phag cash cars ho's money.

Coke we deal an' the shit ain't funny!

JUST PUT HER IN THE BUCK !$$!!!

I wish I was cool, yeah, cooler than you. I wish I had a full blown Mazerati, thousand dollar bills, and a personal Swami!!!

If you dont know, you don't know, so fuck off often, MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4{%{%!%($($"(373"$?)###)$"%"%??%$)##-#)$"%(%))$'agwidhzsdhdjwkkksnbdhdjedsd

There ya go man... Keep as cool as you can..... You'll face piles of trials with smiles, which riles you to believe the webs they weave..... Keep on thinking free....

KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON

Should I start a gofundme.com for your stroke?

Edited: 7/25/18 12:04 AM
9/8/02

Further proof the investigators, CNN, and others are working together to undermine the President. If you or I recorded phone calls in Florida, and then released them, we would go down for Federal Wire Tapping charges. You just can't do those things. 

Both NY and FL require that one party knows and allows the recordings. Otherwise, it is in violation of the law. 

I know this because as a high school prank a bunch of us got together and made some Jerky Boy like prank calls to other classmates, and sent them around on burned CDs, it was really innocent and funny, until the police department brought us all in, and told us we were facing like 100 years in jail, 5 years per offense, federal wire tapping. 

Everything got smoothed over, but half the senior class learned 1st hand, that you can't record people on the phone without their consent. 

7/25/18 12:03 AM
5/22/05
Just another example of Trump being caught in a lie.
7/25/18 12:03 AM
3/1/10

This is it.

End of the line for Drumpf.

7/25/18 12:04 AM
8/1/13
VTCO -

This is it.

End of the line for Drumpf.

LOL

7/25/18 12:05 AM
5/10/04
jcblass - 

Further proof the investigators, CNN, and others are working together to undermine the President. If you or I recorded phone calls in Florida, and then released them, we would go down for Federal Wire Tapping charges. You just can't do those things. 

Both NY and FL require that one party knows and allows the recordings. Otherwise, it is in violation of the law. 

I know this because as a high school prank a bunch of us got together and made some Jerky Boy like prank calls to other classmates, and sent them around on burned CDs, it was really innocent and funny, until the police department brought us all in, and told us we were facing like 100 years in jail, 5 years per offense, federal wire tapping. 

Everything got smoothed over, but half the senior class learned 1st hand, that you can't record people on the phone without their consent. 

KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
KEEP ON
7/25/18 12:05 AM
4/22/03

He did say “please”. 

7/25/18 12:08 AM
8/22/13
Pratty -
Tight Butthole -
Pratty -

Too many. I have a job and a life

You have a new life and job now. Get to work.

7/25/18 12:39 AM
5/10/08
Pratty - 

yeah... 

"Don't believe what you see"

"Don't believe what you hear"

"Only believe what I tell you is true."

"I will repeat my lies over and over again until it seeps into your subconscious and ultimately your conscious thought."

Trump uses a lot of rudimentary NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques, but in reality his schtick is a form of mass hypnosis.

Fascinatingly enough, it is highly effective.  All you have to do is hang out on the OG to witness its efficacy.

7/25/18 12:45 AM
6/15/09

All he wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi and she wouldn’t bring it to me!

7/25/18 12:47 AM
5/10/08
lionsoul - 
Pratty - 

yeah... 

"I will repeat my lies over and over again until it seeps into your subconscious and ultimately your conscious thought."

Trump uses a lot of rudimentary NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques, but in reality his schtick is a form of mass hypnosis.

Fascinatingly enough, it is highly effective.  All you have to do is hang out on the OG to witness its efficacy.

Here is a perfect example of the schtick.

From today:

"What You’re Seeing and What You’re Reading Is Not What’s Happening"

~ Donald Trump

Then what he does is return to his primary emotional anchors (i.e. the feel good slogans):

"Make America Great Again" and "Keep America Great"

And he repeats these things over and over again.

It is actually quite funny seeing the mind-control in action.

Have to give him credit for it.  He is a marketing/propaganda genius.

It works on the uneducated masses.

But to anybody with any rudimentary level of self-awareness or very basic understanding of human behavior, the schtick is idiotic - and is very easy to see through.

7/25/18 6:34 AM
3/22/09
jcblass -

Trumps people waived privilege so they could try and get ahead of this. 

7/25/18 6:49 AM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
Pratty - 

yeah... 

TDS......and I don't even like Trump.

7/25/18 9:17 AM
2/4/06
lionsoul -
lionsoul - 
Pratty - 

yeah... 

Here is a perfect example of the schtick.

From today:

"What You’re Seeing and What You’re Reading Is Not What’s Happening"

~ Donald Trump

Then what he does is return to his primary emotional anchors (i.e. the feel good slogans):

"Make America Great Again" and "Keep America Great"

And he repeats these things over and over again.

It is actually quite funny seeing the mind-control in action.

Have to give him credit for it.  He is a marketing/propaganda genius.

It works on the uneducated masses.

But to anybody with any rudimentary level of self-awareness or very basic understanding of human behavior, the schtick is idiotic - and is very easy to see through.

You're projecting. 

7/25/18 9:34 AM
4/24/07
Mit - 
lionsoul -
Pratty - 

yeah... 

TDS......and I don't even like Trump.

It's sad he doesn't see it. It's like watching Tommy Morrison deny he has AIDS while dying of AIDS all over again.