PoliticalGround C. Booker just said, black males are 6% of the pop

Edited: 6/1/19 7:01 PM
10/3/15

ulation, but are 55% of the homicide victims.

Can someone tell me what percentage of those homicide victims are killed by other african americans?

6/1/19 7:03 PM
6/27/09
Piratenbum -

Can someone tell me what percentage of those homicide victims are killed by other african americans?

98%?

6/1/19 7:04 PM
3/6/06
Piratenbum - 

the funny thing is this dude really thought he had a point of some sort.
Edited: 6/1/19 7:08 PM
10/3/15
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Piratenbum -

98%?

I assume this is close.

So im confused, how is it possible one small group of men can be so criminally violent?

6/1/19 7:10 PM
1/2/15

6% are males but let's say half of those are either very young or old. Let's say 3% of that 6% are males between 15-35

Essentially, around 3% account for over half of the murders. Crazy.

Fucking Trump!

6/1/19 7:11 PM
3/1/10

LMAO he doesn't wanna open that Pandora's box.

Also, Booker is a clown. Grew up in a very white, very affluent NJ suburb and literally made up an imaginary gangbanger friend ("T-Bone") for street cred when he moved to Newark.

6/1/19 7:16 PM
6/27/09

This is from 2016 on the FBI website... oddly after that they don't post them for the 2017,2018 years... maybe the numbers aren't in yet?

6/1/19 7:17 PM
6/1/07
Pura Vida - 
Piratenbum - 

He does have a point .... black men are far more likely to get murdered than white men. That their murderers share the same skin color doesn't change that.

However, if Corey Booker (or any politician) really gave a shit about dead black people, he'd talk about the genocide of black babies by the abortion industry. A number of large cities abort more black babies than are delivered alive. The only place more deadly for a black man (or woman) than on the street is in the womb. It is the single biggest reason that the black population has remained static as a percentage for the last 50 years, while other minority groups have experienced explosive growth.
6/1/19 7:36 PM
10/3/15
Steve4192 -
Pura Vida - 
Piratenbum - 

He does have a point .... black men are far more likely to get murdered than white men. That their murderers share the same skin color doesn't change that.

However, if Corey Booker (or any politician) really gave a shit about dead black people, he'd talk about the genocide of black babies by the abortion industry. A number of large cities abort more black babies than are delivered alive. The only place more deadly for a black man (or woman) than on the street is in the womb. It is the single biggest reason that the black population has remained static as a percentage for the last 50 years, while other minority groups have experienced explosive growth.

I guess you can call that a point, but anything using that definition is a point. 

Arguing to ban assault weapons that are hardly used in homicides and arguing to further regulate firearms for law abiding citizens based on the actions of a certain race is not a relevant point.

6/1/19 10:23 PM
1/1/01

I guess Booker doesn't have internet access to look up the FBI's Uniform Crime Report.

6/2/19 1:11 AM
6/4/06
Corey Booker haha
6/2/19 1:16 AM
1/9/02
Steve4192 -
Pura Vida - 
Piratenbum - 

no its not

other minorities have experienced exlposive growth because our borders are almost wide open.

asian and hipsanic growth has come from immigration, not birth rates. the US is only 5% of the world population, with a lax immigration policy and the desireabilty of our country to live in we're being flooded.

asian and hispanic immigrants birth rates plummet when they come to the US too.

6/2/19 2:20 AM
1/1/01
ttt
6/2/19 2:32 AM
1/1/01
Fathers, stop abandoning your children.
6/2/19 7:03 AM
1/1/01

Subbed 

6/2/19 7:59 AM
8/8/18

What point was he trying make? 

6/2/19 8:02 AM
12/26/05

As much of an absolute rudderless moron Booker is, I'm not sure if this is an irrelevant statistic or not.

It's not like if you are killed by the same demographic, you can then ignore the issue of murder.

How was this used?

6/2/19 8:12 AM
3/28/10

That bloated idiot also wants everyone to eat fake food so they can get obesity, cancer, Alzheimer’s and heart disease. 

6/2/19 9:44 AM
6/1/07
LzzyHalesArmPit - 
Steve4192 -
Pura Vida - 
Piratenbum - 

sounds like a black person problem to me?

How's whitey suppose to help black Mama's be good black Mama's?

Now when black folks start killing white people, babys or otherwise then whitey can help them out via death and/or incarceration.

Fact is fact blacks have and will always be fucked everywhere.

They only ones that have a half a chance are the light skinned ones that pass or are straight up oreos.

Whitey needs to STOP trying to fix things for black America, because he screws it up every time. Blacks were making solid economic progress in the 100 years between the restoration and the civil rights movement. Then the nanny state stepped in to 'fix things' and everything went to shit.

Welfare pretty much destroyed the black nuclear family. Up until the 1960s, blacks and whites had nearly the same percentage of two-parent households. Now nearly three-quarters of black fathers are at best an intermittent presence in their children's lives (and often no presence at all).

The war on drugs was supposed to make black neighborhoods safer. It did the opposite. It was supposed to help reduce black substance abuse. It did the opposite.

Obama's school discipline reforms were supposed to improve black student outcomes in American public schools. It made them worse .... for everybody. It also made them much more dangerous.

The list goes on and on. Almost every government program put in place to help black people has hurt them instead.
6/2/19 9:50 AM
3/18/02

he is dead in the water

a living, talking, walking NPC

6/2/19 9:51 AM
3/20/15
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

This is from 2016 on the FBI website... oddly after that they don't post them for the 2017,2018 years... maybe the numbers aren't in yet?

Oh, they're in...they just don't fit the narrative.

6/2/19 9:57 AM
3/27/03
VTCO -

LMAO he doesn't wanna open that Pandora's box.

Also, Booker is a clown. Grew up in a very white, very affluent NJ suburb and literally made up an imaginary gangbanger friend ("T-Bone") for street cred when he moved to Newark.

That’s fucking hilarious considering he’s gayer than a French horn... t bone is probably a thug on the down low 

Edited: 6/2/19 10:07 AM
1/2/15

Nevermind, found the source

6/2/19 10:13 AM
10/3/15

msnbc interview at the CADEM conference yesterday

6/2/19 11:13 AM
1/1/01
Steve4192 -
Pura Vida - 
Piratenbum - 

Less abortions would mean even MORE black homicides. The crime rate actually went down after Roe vs Wade passed per the Freakenomics book.