PoliticalGround CNN Ratings Crash Another 16%! MAGA!

6/4/19 12:10 PM
8/1/13

Excellent!

MAGA!

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/06/04/nolte-far-left-cnn-suffers-double-digit-primetime-ratings-crash-in-may/

Nolte: Far-Left CNN Suffers Double Digit Primetime Ratings Crash in May

The news just keeps getting worse and worse for the far-left CNN, which suffered a 16 percent primetime ratings collapse last month.

The embattled CNN, which always lands is far-last place and axed more than 100 jobsalready this year, had about as bad of a ratings month as is possible in May.

It’s primetime hours were only able to average a measly 761,000 viewers, while the fake news outlet’s total day viewers dove nine percent (compared to this same month last year) to just 559,000 viewers.

For comparison purposes, Fox News earned three times as many primetime viewers (2.34 million) and more than twice as many total day viewers (1.34 million). What’s more, when compared to this same month last year, Fox lost none of its primetime viewers and only four percent of its total day viewers.

The most astounding thing, though, is that CNN’s ratings are already so low, it seems impossible they could dive any lower — and yet, they always do.

Do you have any idea just how low 761,000 primetime viewers is…?

How does a nationally known brand like CNN, a brand that is decades old, only manage to attract 761,000 viewers throughout a gonzo news month in a country of over 300 million?

But his is just how far over the cliff CNN has gone… CNN has lost almost all of its viewers, all of its moral authority, and every bit of trust it once had. Over the past six years, as soon as Jeff Zucker took over, CNN got every major national  story exactly wrong, including…

• Hispanic George Zimmerman: The White Racist Killer
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • Trump Can’t Win
  • Brett Kavanaugh: Serial Rapist
  • The KKKids from KKKovington High School
  • Trump Colluded with Russia

And in every one of those cases, CNN got it deliberately wrong because CNN is nothing less than a hysterical propaganda outlet, a fire hose of hateviolence, and lies

6/4/19 12:12 PM
1/9/02

i want CNN to be around when trump wins reelection

watching that channel on election night was a delight.

6/4/19 12:13 PM
12/22/10

I hope the entire company folds.  

6/4/19 12:14 PM
10/4/18
gregbrady - 

i want CNN to be around when trump wins reelection

watching that channel on election night was a delight.

This!
6/4/19 12:17 PM
6/10/08

I watched about 10 minutes the other night. I will go back and forth time to time to see what CNN and the leftie channels have to say. It was aweful. A panel of smug looking (why isnt 'liberal face' a thing?) assholes repeating the usual talking points. All of it was complete bullshit and opinions. They literally brought nothing to the table but "Trump bad". Its was really sad.

6/4/19 12:17 PM
6/10/10

CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time... - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April Cable ...

CNN Losing 10M A Year! More Layoffs Coming! - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN Loses 50% Of Audience MSNBC 30%! MAGA! - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN ratings crash - layoffs up to 50 employees - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN is on a massive decline in viewership : Page 2 - Mixed Martial ...

CNN To Layoff 300! MAGA! : Page 2 - Mixed Martial Arts

Hate Fatigue: CNN Viewership Collapses 30 Percent : Page 2 - Mixed ...

Well CNN, nice knowing ya. 0-3... : Page 4 - Mixed Martial Arts

Mr Maddow's Ratings Dive 20% After Mueller Report! - Mixed Martial ...

Trump Effect: CNN Confirms Data - Trump Is Right - Mixed Martial Arts

Mods please move to CNNRatingsGround

6/4/19 12:18 PM
8/1/13
mixedmartialfarts -

CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time... - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April Cable ...

CNN Losing 10M A Year! More Layoffs Coming! - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN Loses 50% Of Audience MSNBC 30%! MAGA! - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN ratings crash - layoffs up to 50 employees - Mixed Martial Arts

CNN is on a massive decline in viewership : Page 2 - Mixed Martial ...

CNN To Layoff 300! MAGA! : Page 2 - Mixed Martial Arts

Hate Fatigue: CNN Viewership Collapses 30 Percent : Page 2 - Mixed ...

Well CNN, nice knowing ya. 0-3... : Page 4 - Mixed Martial Arts

Mr Maddow's Ratings Dive 20% After Mueller Report! - Mixed Martial ...

Trump Effect: CNN Confirms Data - Trump Is Right - Mixed Martial Arts

Mods please move to CNNRatingsGround

MOAR!

6/4/19 12:20 PM
5/24/03
I can remember when CNN used to be a news network. Now it's just an opinion network. Just can't be bothered to tune in anymore because it's just the same shit 24/7.
6/4/19 12:21 PM
8/23/11

I didn’t see it posted anywhere 

but what is the highest number Kd viewers CNN has had and when was it 

who was the “anchor”

6/4/19 12:22 PM
9/18/13

Omg I cant take all of this winning!

6/4/19 12:22 PM
12/17/06

Funny, I was just at the auto shop this morning. Liberal guy runs the place, but we get along beautifully. For years they played CNN on the TV. I asked him why they switched to Ellen Degeneres and he says CNN was 'too wacky'.

6/4/19 12:24 PM
6/30/14
Altofsky - 

Funny, I was just at the auto shop this morning. Liberal guy runs the place, but we get along beautifully. For years they played CNN on the TV. I asked him why they switched to Ellen Degeneres and he says CNN was 'too wacky'.

what a world

who would have thought Ellen was more center and watchable than CNN years ago
6/4/19 12:26 PM
8/1/13
Altofsky -

LOL

6/4/19 12:28 PM
4/13/12

Fox's Hannity Is No. 1 In May Cable News Ratings; MSNBC's Maddow Has Worst Month Since Trump Inauguration

Mark Joyella

Mark Joyella

Contributor

Media I cover political media--and media politics.

•  

President Trump Holds MAGA Rally In Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS, NV - SEPTEMBER 20: Fox News Channel and radio talk show host Sean Hannity (L) interviews U.S. President Donald Trump before a campaign rally at the Las Vegas Convention Center on September 20, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Trump is in town

Getty Images

The Trump era has been very, very good to Sean Hannity. The Fox News Channel host finished May as the top-rated host in cable news, with an average total audience of 3.138 million viewers. Hannity's prime-time colleague, Tucker Carlson, finished second with 2.761 million viewers. In all, Fox News had 10 of the 15 top-rated shows in cable news as the network posted its 209th first-place finish according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, meanwhile, posted its lowest-rated month since Donald Trump took office, finishing May in third place overall with a total audience of 2.61 million viewers. Maddow's MSNBC colleagues Lawrence O'Donnell and Chris Hayes also finished in the top ten overall, with O'Donnell's The Last Word drawing 2 million total viewers (6th place overall), and Hayes' All In reaching 1.6 million viewers (9th place overall).

CNN continued to struggle in third place, with none of the network's prime-time shows breaking one million total viewers. Cuomo Prime Time, the network's highest-rated show, drew an audience of 938,000 total viewers, finishing in 25th place overall, behind programs airing on Fox and MSNBC in daytime and late night when viewership is typically significantly lower than in prime. CNN's Anderson Cooper finished the month in 26th place, with a total audience of 916,000 viewers.

Overall, Fox News had the largest audience in prime, with an average of 2.388 million viewers, followed by MSNBC with 1.654 million. Compared to the same period one year ago, both Fox and MSNBC were flat, while CNN, which drew 761,000 viewers in May, fell 9% compared to one year ago.

Among viewers 25-54, the demographic most valued by advertisers, CNN's decline was even more dramatic, with the network down 30% in prime, to a total audience of 185,000 viewers—the network's worst finish in the key demo since August 2015. MSNBC finished second with 242,000 viewers (down 26%) and Fox News led in the demo with 377,000 viewers, though viewership was off year-over-year, dropping 18%.

In daytime, MSNBC was the only cable news network to grow compared to the same period one year ago, climbing 8% in total viewers. Fox News declined by 2%, while CNN was down 8%. May represents the 27th consecutive month that MSNBC has beaten CNN for total day viewership, and the 28th straight month that MSNBC has outperformed CNN in prime.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2019/05/29/foxs-sean-hannity-is-1-in-may-cable-news-ratings-as-msnbcs-maddow-has-worst-month-since-trumps-inauguration/#6980e8856301

6/4/19 12:30 PM
6/13/03

You mean people dont tune in to watch the creepiest dudes on tv, Brian Selter an Rachel Maddow?

6/4/19 12:51 PM
1/1/01
*mattserragif*
6/4/19 1:16 PM
2/15/06
Hey CNN!!!

6/4/19 1:19 PM
6/15/14
PeoriaBJJ -

I watched about 10 minutes the other night. I will go back and forth time to time to see what CNN and the leftie channels have to say. It was aweful. A panel of smug looking (why isnt 'liberal face' a thing?) assholes repeating the usual talking points. All of it was complete bullshit and opinions. They literally brought nothing to the table but "Trump bad". Its was really sad.

It is. You can reliably predict someone's politics based on facial appearance.

6/4/19 1:30 PM
6/27/09

I miss the days of watching CNN and not getting the urge to throw shit at the screen 

6/4/19 1:33 PM
1/1/01
They literally have Fox and CNN running side by side at my gym.

It's pretty crazy to see the exact same stories being covered so differently.

If you just read the headlines with the audio off, it's like something out of They Live.
6/4/19 2:03 PM
4/13/12
solidsnake - They literally have Fox and CNN running side by side at my gym.

If you just read the headlines with the audio off, it's like something out of They Live.

i love to jump back and forth after state of the union or other POTUS speeches.  it's nuts.

6/5/19 2:07 AM
1/9/02
solidsnake - They literally have Fox and CNN running side by side at my gym.

they used to do this where I work, now its just sports

I think ppl had enough

6/5/19 6:19 AM
2/22/09

MAGA!

6/5/19 6:20 PM
2/9/12

More winning.  Now the Dems want to move forward with an empeachment that they can not win.  haha