PoliticalGround China will be the next superpower unless...

12/4/19 11:33 PM
11/27/19

Why was my first post deleted? Sorry, I'm new here...

China will be the next superpower.

Here is the reason why.
China's core value-> Unity of Chinese People
America's core value-> Individual Freedom

The sacrifice of individual freedom -> Unity
Individual Freedom->Divisiveness

Unity vs. Divisiveness - According to history, unity always defeats divisiveness.

America is more divided than ever today, and other countries that rely on America to protect them from countries like China and Russia are turning their backs against us. 

Why do you think the majority of Chinese people still reveres Mao even after committing mass murder of his own people? By sacrificing millions of his own people, Mao envisioned creating unified China that could possibly rule the world for the next thousands of years to come. Because of what Mao did, China is stronger than ever because the nation is united. Now, China stands toe to toe against America, and we are going to be in big trouble (if we are not in one already) unless we start uniting ourselves.

Chinese are well aware of what divisiveness can bring to the nation because they recently experienced it. Japan took advantage of its divisiveness and decimated parts of China in the 1930s. Thank God for China that the US intervened and took care of Japan. Now, China turned its back against us, ungrateful as they are. But this phenomenon is not exclusive to China; almost every damn country that received aid from the US is ungrateful. "America only helped us because it wanted to get something from us and had an ulterior motive!" Yeah, that maybe, but that is still better than your country being colonized or annexed by another.

Yes, the US commits a fair amount of atrocities throughout the world, but can't you see the reason why? We are going against an opponent that breaks every rule in the book. China doesn't care about diversity, China only cares about Chinese people. If it benefits China, it will do anything, literally, anything, including mass genocide. When you are fighting an opponent on steroids, breaking every rule, how do you expect to win by playing fair?

I don't know how many of you guys are fans of the original Twilight Zone series, but I would like to recommend you guys to watch an episode titled "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street." Chinese are sitting back, sipping on their glass of wine, watching us destroy ourselves. 

For Trump haters: It doesn't matter if you hate Trump, he is still our leader! You can hate him all you want in your mind but stop revealing our weakness to the real enemy! Chinese are laughing at you, laughing at us because it's just a matter of time before we destroy ourselves! Unless we become united as one nation, we will never beat China!

We are at WAR against China! Stop fighting in the forest, climb up to the mountain peak, and fight the real enemy. If China becomes the next superpower, good luck SJWs, good luck ANTIFA, now you get to face a real fascist country. See how heroic you are when your lives are at risk. 

Sorry, I love America so much that I get a bit emotional... Let's be united and win this war against China and... God Bless America!

(I usually write one long message when I have time, so please feel free to discuss without me.)

12/31/19 2:00 PM
8/20/08

America is the only country with military bases surrounding the globe and have attacked sovereign nation's and destroyed them. They are the aggressors, not China.

2/20/20 4:17 AM
2/10/20

LOL @ will be.

Already is.

China owns Amerika's debt.

Only thing that might slow them is Coronavirus.