PoliticalGround Clinton has an 87% chance of winning the presidenc

8/12/16 3:43 PM
10/16/14
We're going to have 24 years of Democratic presidents if Republicans keep putting up shit candidates like Trump.

This was their year and they threw it away with Trump.
8/12/16 3:47 PM
3/8/13
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.
she has your vote Phone Post 3.0

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
And there you go with this lie again... Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
You know you're pathetic when you can't even muster up the strength to say who you're voting for. He constantly bashes Trump and references articles praising cunt Hillary, yet he's too embarrassed to even say he's voting for her.

Pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 8/12/16 3:47 PM
4/13/12
Carlos_Kent - We're going to have 24 years of Democratic presidents if Republicans keep putting up shit candidates like Trump.

they need to ditch the far right and regroup/ rebrand as a centrist party.  ditch the policies that contradict their 'smaller government' mentality like a smaller military, and thier big brother policies (abortion, gay rights) and actually do something about entitlement programs (means test all of them) and you have a party that's true to Republican ideals and could kick the shit out of the democrats.  Head it with a truly visionary leader and you have a winning party.

8/12/16 3:47 PM
1/5/05
That cunt should never see the inside of the white house again
8/12/16 3:52 PM
11/30/12
IronLung11 -
myersei -

The Republican states according to the poll:

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

why are all the shitty states republican?

States with budget surpluses are shitty? Phone Post 3.0
Kansas has a budget surplus? Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 3:52 PM
1/1/01

The smell of desperation is wafting about attshill.

8/12/16 3:54 PM
2/14/10
kyle223 -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
And there you go with this lie again... Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
You know you're pathetic when you can't even muster up the strength to say who you're voting for. He constantly bashes Trump and references articles praising cunt Hillary, yet he's too embarrassed to even say he's voting for her.

Pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. He's not the only one either. A lot of the Hillary shills around here are claim they're voting for Johnson but their actions would show otherwise. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 3:57 PM
10/24/15
Attjack and hereweare both say they aren't voting for Hillary but if they lived in swing states they would definitely vote for her. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 3:57 PM
3/19/16
attjack -
Bilge Water - 
attjack - 
TravenBJJ - 

lol you lying sack of shit, there is 0% chance you DON'T vote for Clinton.

Ironic that it's Democratic Social Justice Warriors who popularized the term 'triggered' (around the same time they invented 'safe-spaces' so their feelings can't be hurt by hearing ideas and opinions they don't like).

8/12/16 3:58 PM
1/1/01
I've clearly stated who I'm voting for again and again for over a year. But you guys are blinded by your emotions. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over your candidate doing so poorly. Mine is already out of the race but I'm not going to cry about it.
Edited: 8/12/16 4:07 PM
8/31/07
myersei -
Carlos_Kent - We're going to have 24 years of Democratic presidents if Republicans keep putting up shit candidates like Trump.

they need to ditch the far right and regroup/ rebrand as a centrist party.  ditch the policies that contradict their 'smaller government' mentality like a smaller military, and thier big brother policies (abortion, gay rights) and actually do something about entitlement programs (means test all of them) and you have a party that's true to Republican ideals and could kick the shit out of the democrats.  Head it with a truly visionary leader and you have a winning party.

That's not enough. To be competitive after 8 more years of the Clintons, the GOP would need to split the Dem vote like Trump has split the GOP vote.

Some suggestions: End the drug war and legalize mj. Go pro solar and wind power. Both of these issues would save voters money and increase economic output.

Aside from that, be libertarian on the other issues like gay marriage and abortion.

That version of the GOP would compete in the future.

8/12/16 4:09 PM
6/7/09

Yeah but have you seen the size of Trump's rallies? That's all you need to know. 

8/12/16 4:14 PM
1/1/01
HereWeAre - 

Yeah but have you seen the size of Trump's rallies? That's all you need to know. 

I've see the size of his hands and they're tiny.
8/12/16 4:25 PM
8/31/07

He is trying to walk back his statement about Isis, but the RNC has already decided to cut their losses and stop throwing their money after a lost cause.

8/12/16 4:26 PM
8/31/07

Trump is going to go on reality tv as the biggest loser after this election.

8/12/16 4:33 PM
5/14/09
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Watch you mouth you call Montana lame. Or shitty. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 4:33 PM
8/22/07
attjack -
HereWeAre - 

I've see the size of his hands and they're tiny.
Hush hand shill Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 4:35 PM
2/14/10
attjack - I've clearly stated who I'm voting for again and again for over a year. But you guys are blinded by your emotions. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over your candidate doing so poorly. Mine is already out of the race but I'm not going to cry about it.
Yes you've clearly lied over and over. We know. Why aren't you shilling for Stein or Johnson then? Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 4:41 PM
1/1/01
Evil Ash - 
attjack - I've clearly stated who I'm voting for again and again for over a year. But you guys are blinded by your emotions. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over your candidate doing so poorly. Mine is already out of the race but I'm not going to cry about it.
Yes you've clearly lied over and over. We know. Why aren't you shilling for Stein or Johnson then? Phone Post 3.0

You're not making any sense. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders. I'll be writing him in in November. I donated to his campaign, attended one of his rallies, I even registered as a Democrat long enough to vote for him in the primary. Why are your emotions running so wild that you can't accept that?
8/12/16 4:59 PM
8/18/13
As someone who's not involved in this hilarious election, it amazes me how self righteous hardcore Trump supporters are. You're voting for a reality TV star to be in charge of your nuclear programme, most of you on he basis you're not too keen on the other candidate.

Retardedness knows no bounds when it comes to politics lol Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:00 PM
2/14/10
attjack -
Evil Ash - 

You're not making any sense. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders. I'll be writing him in in November. I donated to his campaign, attended one of his rallies, I even registered as a Democrat long enough to vote for him in the primary. Why are your emotions running so wild that you can't accept that?
Why are you libs always so concerned about emotions?

So you're a Bernie supporter who now shills for Hillary, despite knowing that he got fucked over by the one you're constantly shilling for. You are a mess, lol!

I will admit that I was mistaken and thought that you said you were voting for Johnson or Stein. That must've been one of the other dishonest Hillary shills. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:00 PM
1/1/01
Dreville79 - As someone who's not involved in this hilarious election, it amazes me how self righteous hardcore Trump supporters are. You're voting for a reality TV star to be in charge of your nuclear programme, most of you on he basis you're not too keen on the other candidate.

It's just frankly weird. I hate Clinton; if the Republicans put up a half-decent candidate (Rubio, Kasich, even Bush), they would be cleaning up against her. Instead, you have that idiot.
8/12/16 5:03 PM
7/15/04
Rubio or Kasich would have beat Clinton. Instead Trump will get smoked. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:11 PM
7/4/16
Kakkarotto_san - 
Dreville79 - As someone who's not involved in this hilarious election, it amazes me how self righteous hardcore Trump supporters are. You're voting for a reality TV star to be in charge of your nuclear programme, most of you on he basis you're not too keen on the other candidate.

It's just frankly weird. I hate Clinton; if the Republicans put up a half-decent candidate (Rubio, Kasich, even Bush), they would be cleaning up against her. Instead, you have that idiot.

complete BS. liberals will vote for whoever offers them them most free shit. the fact people voted obama over romney is all you need to know about that.

and what makes trump an idiot? because he says mean things that trigger you? hes one of the most successful business men on the planet. he also isnt half as corrupt or hillary. hillary makes trump look like a Saint. she might be the most corrupt politician in US history
8/12/16 5:13 PM
4/13/12
Cutty McButts -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Watch you mouth you call Montana lame. Or shitty. Phone Post 3.0

i didn't say all the states on the list were shitty, i said all the shitty states were on the list.