Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

why are all the shitty states republican?

Watch you mouth you call Montana lame. Or shitty. Phone Post 3.0

i didn't say all the states on the list were shitty, i said all the shitty states were on the list.

8/12/16 5:21 PM
1/1/01
treesmasher -
Kakkarotto_san - 
Dreville79 - As someone who's not involved in this hilarious election, it amazes me how self righteous hardcore Trump supporters are. You're voting for a reality TV star to be in charge of your nuclear programme, most of you on he basis you're not too keen on the other candidate.

Retardedness knows no bounds when it comes to politics lol Phone Post 3.0

It's just frankly weird. I hate Clinton; if the Republicans put up a half-decent candidate (Rubio, Kasich, even Bush), they would be cleaning up against her. Instead, you have that idiot.

complete BS. liberals will vote for whoever offers them them most free shit. the fact people voted obama over romney is all you need to know about that.

and what makes trump an idiot? because he says mean things that trigger you? hes one of the most successful business men on the planet. he also isnt half as corrupt or hillary. hillary makes trump look like a Saint. she might be the most corrupt politician in US history
You can just smell the estrogen on this post. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:26 PM
1/1/01

It's safe to say if trump or Hillary had to drop out, the new candidate would be the favor for sure. 

8/12/16 5:27 PM
11/30/11
Losing to a woman would be such a Cuck move on his part Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:35 PM
5/14/09
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.
she has your vote Phone Post 3.0

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
And there you go with this lie again... Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
Not gonna lie, you and a couple others here do very much come across as shilling for her. Constantly. Phone Post 3.0
I've been accused of the same thing and wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. Pointing out hypocrites and flawed logic or basically saying anything detrimental about Trump is enough to get a Shillary label around here. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:42 PM
1/1/01
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
And there you go with this lie again... Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
Not gonna lie, you and a couple others here do very much come across as shilling for her. Constantly. Phone Post 3.0
I've been accused of the same thing and wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. Pointing out hypocrites and flawed logic or basically saying anything detrimental about Trump is enough to get a Shillary label around here. Phone Post 3.0
It's just emotional people who always vote for one of the establishment parties. They can't fathom people like me that simply don't vote Democrat or Republican. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 5:59 PM
2/14/10
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

If you're pointing out the hypocrisy of both parties then you shouldn't be labeled a shill. That's not what the usual CNN parrots around here are doing though and their labels have been well earned.

And guess what, I'm not voting for Trump Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:14 PM
1/1/01
Evil Ash -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

If you're pointing out the hypocrisy of both parties then you shouldn't be labeled a shill. That's not what the usual CNN parrots around here are doing though and their labels have been well earned.

And guess what, I'm not voting for Trump Phone Post 3.0
Good for you.

Trump supporters are hilarious emotional wrecks. There are like 5 Hillary supporters on this site. I called Hillary a POS on this thread just before you and your clown posse started projecting and insisting I'm voting for her. I consistently encourage people to vote third party. It's what I do personally. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:14 PM
2/14/10
attjack -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

It's just emotional people who always vote for one of the establishment parties. They can't fathom people like me that simply don't vote Democrat or Republican. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ that nonsense. Plenty of people voting for Trump are only doing so as a fuck you to the liberals AND to the republicans. Don't forget that the republicans were not too thrilled with Trump winning the nomination.

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard because many Trump supporters aren't married to a single party either. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:23 PM
11/20/13
"Plenty of people voting for Trump are only doing so as a fuck you to the liberals AND to the republicans."

And it's a big "fuck you" to the American people in general.
8/12/16 6:27 PM
4/11/10
RIP USA Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:28 PM
1/1/01
ksacs revenge - "Plenty of people voting for Trump are only doing so as a fuck you to the liberals AND to the republicans."

Trump fan boys should note they are losing badly at this point, meanwhile Trump is a huge help to the Democrats on the down ticket. Trump supporters are a huge wet kiss to the Democrats. In other words these Trump voters are dumb plain and simple. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:29 PM
4/17/13
87% chance I will flick a booger on your face if you talk to me about politics IRL. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:30 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge - "Plenty of people voting for Trump are only doing so as a fuck you to the liberals AND to the republicans."

I'd say voting for the party that proved that bypassing democracy to push Hillary past Bernie is more of a fuck you to the American people. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:50 PM
1/1/01
attjack -

Trump fan boys should note they are losing badly at this point, meanwhile Trump is a huge help to the Democrats on the down ticket. Trump supporters are a huge wet kiss to the Democrats. In other words these Trump voters are dumb plain and simple. Phone Post 3.0

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!   HE HAS A LONG HISTORY OF DEAD ON TRUMP PREDICTIONS!!!!

8/12/16 6:51 PM
2/14/10
de braco -
attjack -

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!   HE HAS A LONG HISTORY OF DEAD ON TRUMP PREDICTIONS!!!!

Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:51 PM
1/1/01
Sogflop - 87% chance I will flick a booger on your face if you talk to me about politics IRL. Phone Post 3.0
Says the guy whining on a political thread he chose to come to. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 6:53 PM
2/14/10
Evil Ash -

I'd say voting for the party that proved that bypassing democracy to push Hillary past Bernie is more of a fuck you to the American people. Phone Post 3.0
Or do you think democracy is overrated? Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 7:14 PM
11/20/13
Evil Ash -

That doesn't explain why Trump was nominated in the first place. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 7:25 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -

What are you talking about? I didn't realize I was supposed to give an explanation to a question that I was never asked. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 7:47 PM
11/20/13
Evil Ash -
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -

What are you talking about? I didn't realize I was supposed to give an explanation to a question that I was never asked. Phone Post 3.0
I wasn't asking for an explanation, just pointing out how your comment had no relevance to my post. It's no surprise you didn't pick up on that. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 7:53 PM
4/28/15
attjack -
Bilge Water - 
attjack - 
TravenBJJ - 

lol you lying sack of shit, there is 0% chance you DON'T vote for Clinton.

Retire this stupid "trigger" shit. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 7:54 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -

I wasn't asking for an explanation, just pointing out how your comment had no relevance to my post. It's no surprise you didn't pick up on that. Phone Post 3.0
It was completely relevant. You made a statement about voting for trump being a fuck you to the people and I said that voting for Hillary is also a fuck you to the people. I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand that. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 7:57 PM
11/20/13
So essentially, you're saying you had to jump in with a "but Hillary"...for reasons?
Edited: 8/12/16 7:57 PM
1/1/01
Evil Ash - 
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -

It was completely relevant. You made a statement about voting for trump being a fuck you to the people and I said that voting for Hillary is also a fuck you to the people. I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand that. Phone Post 3.0

Supporting Trump literally helps the Democrats.