PoliticalGround Clinton has an 87% chance of winning the presidenc

Edited: 8/12/16 8:03 PM
11/20/13
And the reason I brought up Trump's nomination is because those people weren't voting against Hillary, they were voting for Trump. Hillary wasn't even on the ticket.
8/12/16 8:06 PM
8/22/07
Evil Ash -
attjack -
Evil Ash - 
attjack - I've clearly stated who I'm voting for again and again for over a year. But you guys are blinded by your emotions. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over your candidate doing so poorly. Mine is already out of the race but I'm not going to cry about it.
Yes you've clearly lied over and over. We know. Why aren't you shilling for Stein or Johnson then? Phone Post 3.0

You're not making any sense. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders. I'll be writing him in in November. I donated to his campaign, attended one of his rallies, I even registered as a Democrat long enough to vote for him in the primary. Why are your emotions running so wild that you can't accept that?
Why are you libs always so concerned about emotions?

So you're a Bernie supporter who now shills for Hillary, despite knowing that he got fucked over by the one you're constantly shilling for. You are a mess, lol!

I will admit that I was mistaken and thought that you said you were voting for Johnson or Stein. That must've been one of the other dishonest Hillary shills. Phone Post 3.0
"Derp shill derp derp shill"

You Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:12 PM
1/1/01
Evil Ash -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.
she has your vote Phone Post 3.0

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
And there you go with this lie again... Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
Not gonna lie, you and a couple others here do very much come across as shilling for her. Constantly. Phone Post 3.0
I've been accused of the same thing and wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. Pointing out hypocrites and flawed logic or basically saying anything detrimental about Trump is enough to get a Shillary label around here. Phone Post 3.0
If you're pointing out the hypocrisy of both parties then you shouldn't be labeled a shill. That's not what the usual CNN parrots around here are doing though and their labels have been well earned.

And guess what, I'm not voting for Trump Phone Post 3.0
Bullshit. It's obvious you're lying. Man up and just admit it. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:20 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge - So essentially, you're saying you had to jump in with a "but Hillary"...for reasons?
Lol! You're simple. You posted your opinion and I posted mine. I forgot that opinions that differ from your own upset you guys though. Phone Post 3.0
2/14/10
pfsjkd -
Evil Ash -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
And there you go with this lie again... Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
Not gonna lie, you and a couple others here do very much come across as shilling for her. Constantly. Phone Post 3.0
I've been accused of the same thing and wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. Pointing out hypocrites and flawed logic or basically saying anything detrimental about Trump is enough to get a Shillary label around here. Phone Post 3.0
If you're pointing out the hypocrisy of both parties then you shouldn't be labeled a shill. That's not what the usual CNN parrots around here are doing though and their labels have been well earned.

Lol! I would if I could but I can't so I won't be. Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13
Evil Ash -
ksacs revenge - So essentially, you're saying you had to jump in with a "but Hillary"...for reasons?
Lol! You're simple. You posted your opinion and I posted mine. I forgot that opinions that differ from your own upset you guys though. Phone Post 3.0
Mine and the comment I quoted was about Trump. But you couldn't help yourself, could you? Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:21 PM
2/14/10
jct71 -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
Evil Ash - 
attjack - I've clearly stated who I'm voting for again and again for over a year. But you guys are blinded by your emotions. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over your candidate doing so poorly. Mine is already out of the race but I'm not going to cry about it.
Yes you've clearly lied over and over. We know. Why aren't you shilling for Stein or Johnson then? Phone Post 3.0

You're not making any sense. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders. I'll be writing him in in November. I donated to his campaign, attended one of his rallies, I even registered as a Democrat long enough to vote for him in the primary. Why are your emotions running so wild that you can't accept that?
Why are you libs always so concerned about emotions?

So you're a Bernie supporter who now shills for Hillary, despite knowing that he got fucked over by the one you're constantly shilling for. You are a mess, lol!

I will admit that I was mistaken and thought that you said you were voting for Johnson or Stein. That must've been one of the other dishonest Hillary shills. Phone Post 3.0
"Derp shill derp derp shill"

You Phone Post 3.0
Yes, I was referring to people like you... Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:21 PM
11/20/13
So it seems you're the one that got upset. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:24 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -
Mine and the comment I quoted was about Trump. But you couldn't help yourself, could you? Phone Post 3.0
Your opinion was about what was a "fuck you to the people" and so was mine. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:28 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge - So it seems you're the one that got upset. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. You guys are always concerned about emotions Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:30 PM
1/1/01
Evil Ash -
pfsjkd -
Evil Ash -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

Grow a pair and stand by the nominee that you're shilling for. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:32 PM
2/14/10
pfsjkd -
Evil Ash -
pfsjkd -
Evil Ash -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

I already told you that I WOULD vote for him if I could. You're a little slow aren't you. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:35 PM
11/20/13
Evil Ash - 

No, I just think you're a hypocrite.
8/12/16 8:37 PM
11/20/13
Evil Ash - 
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -
Your opinion was about what was a "fuck you to the people" and so was mine. Phone Post 3.0

No it wasn't.

For fuck's sake, let's just start over. I'll give you a different response to your comment, something that's a little easier for you to grasp.
8/12/16 8:38 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash - 

No, I just think you're a hypocrite.
Right back at ya buddy! Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:37 PM
11/20/13
Evil Ash - 
ksacs revenge - "Plenty of people voting for Trump are only doing so as a fuck you to the liberals AND to the republicans."

And it's a big "fuck you" to the American people in general.
I'd say voting for the party that proved that bypassing democracy to push Hillary past Bernie is more of a fuck you to the American people. Phone Post 3.0

Ok
8/12/16 8:40 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash - 
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash -

No it wasn't.

For fuck's sake, let's just start over. I'll give you a different response to your comment, something that's a little easier for you to grasp.
You sound upset. Getting a little emotional? LMAO! Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:42 PM
2/14/10
ksacs revenge -
Evil Ash - 
ksacs revenge - "Plenty of people voting for Trump are only doing so as a fuck you to the liberals AND to the republicans."

And it's a big "fuck you" to the American people in general.
I'd say voting for the party that proved that bypassing democracy to push Hillary past Bernie is more of a fuck you to the American people. Phone Post 3.0

Ok
Ok Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:46 PM
2/14/10
Anyhow, I've gotta get going. My shift is over. Thanks for keeping me busy/entertained fellas and have a great weekend!

PS. You guys shouldn't get too worked up in the pro Trump threads anymore because a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Or at least that's what I've been told. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:53 PM
7/26/07
TravenBJJ -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

shut the fuck up. You only post positive shit about her and defend her if it's negative. Grow a pair of nuts for a change Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, kind of like you and Trump

You guys are polar opposites Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 8:55 PM
1/1/01
Chimonos Revenge - 
TravenBJJ -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

shut the fuck up. You only post positive shit about her and defend her if it's negative. Grow a pair of nuts for a change Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit.
Edited: 8/12/16 9:32 PM
1/1/01
Evil Ash - 
pfsjkd -
Evil Ash -
pfsjkd -
Evil Ash -
Cutty McButts -
garythekid -
Evil Ash -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

I already told you that I WOULD vote for him if I could. You're a little slow aren't you. Phone Post 3.0

Excuse me for your lack of communication skills. You originally posted:

"And guess what, I'm not voting for Trump" not "And guess what, I CAN'T vote for anyone"

8/12/16 10:52 PM
1/1/01
TravenBJJ -
Chimonos Revenge -
TravenBJJ -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 

I fucking admit it Phone Post 3.0
You'll vote for the Republican I won't vote for the Democrat so I wholeheartedly disagree. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 10:55 PM
5/31/14
myersei -

The Republican states according to the poll:

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

why are all the shitty states republican?

I beg to differ sir. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 10:56 PM
10/30/03
Wouldn't 87.5% actually mean 100% at this point in the game.

HILLARY 2016. Accept it.