PoliticalGround Clinton has an 87% chance of winning the presidenc

8/12/16 11:18 PM
6/23/14
treesmasher -
Kakkarotto_san - 
Dreville79 - As someone who's not involved in this hilarious election, it amazes me how self righteous hardcore Trump supporters are. You're voting for a reality TV star to be in charge of your nuclear programme, most of you on he basis you're not too keen on the other candidate.

Retardedness knows no bounds when it comes to politics lol Phone Post 3.0

It's just frankly weird. I hate Clinton; if the Republicans put up a half-decent candidate (Rubio, Kasich, even Bush), they would be cleaning up against her. Instead, you have that idiot.

complete BS. liberals will vote for whoever offers them them most free shit. the fact people voted obama over romney is all you need to know about that.

and what makes trump an idiot? because he says mean things that trigger you? hes one of the most successful business men on the planet. he also isnt half as corrupt or hillary. hillary makes trump look like a Saint. she might be the most corrupt politician in US history
Stop being an idiot. Only mental midgets actually think this. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/16 11:18 PM
6/23/14
danggook -
Technical Primates -
myersei -

The Republican states according to the poll:

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

why are all the shitty states republican?

Isn't Chicago in a Dem state?

As well as Detroit and Baltimore?

And aren't those pretty much the worst cities in the US?

I've noticed most dem run cities are absolute shitholes while the opposite is true for Republican run cities Phone Post 3.0
Name 10 republican ran cities that are amazing. Go. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 12:18 AM
1/1/01

Bill Maher referenced a poll that said Trump was the single most hated presidential candidate in the history of politics.  And interestingly enough, Hillary took second place.  In light of that and all the deluge of bad press she got over the DNC corruption, the best thing the Republicans can do is punt this election and come back with someone reasonable in 2020.  I imagine after four years of Hillary even people like thesleeper will be ready for someone new.

8/13/16 12:23 AM
7/14/10

It will be criminal when she gets in the whitehouse. With everything out on the table she has done so far..yet people say the guy who says mean things is the bad guy. 

FFS lmao.

8/13/16 12:40 AM
6/18/16
easedel -

It will be criminal when she gets in the whitehouse. With everything out on the table she has done so far..yet people say the guy who says mean things is the bad guy. 

FFS lmao.

. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 12:43 AM
9/10/10
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Nd is a good state Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 12:54 AM
11/11/12
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
danggook -
Technical Primates -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

I've noticed most dem run cities are absolute shitholes while the opposite is true for Republican run cities Phone Post 3.0
Plano TX
Chandler az
Scottsdale az
Simi valley CA
Chesapeake VA
Boise Idaho
Provo Utah
Salt Lake City utah
Topeka ks
Salem OR
Aurora co
Spokane WA
Huntington Beach CA
San Diego ca Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 1:51 AM
1/11/06
easedel -

FFS lmao.

I agree. I'm so tempted to think that Hillary voters must be the dumbest dumb fuks around but that's probably not the truth. It's some odd perspective difference that they choose to vote for her.

I can't understand it and I'm convinced it'll ruin our country if she manages to mount the White House. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 2:01 AM
5/13/02

8/13/16 2:01 AM
8/31/07
Soup and Beer -

Bill Maher referenced a poll that said Trump was the single most hated presidential candidate in the history of politics.  And interestingly enough, Hillary took second place.  In light of that and all the deluge of bad press she got over the DNC corruption, the best thing the Republicans can do is punt this election and come back with someone reasonable in 2020.  I imagine after four years of Hillary even people like thesleeper will be ready for someone new.

I don't like Hilary, whatever gave you that idea?

I just think Trump is either a fool who should never be President or a genius out to destroy the GOP.

8/13/16 2:25 AM
9/20/10
It surely looks like Trump is going to lose. I would prefer him over Hillary but I cannot vote for either of them especially considering my state is going to go read anyways. I would like to know what makes the one poster feel like Tennessee is a shitty state. The city I live in hope you are very active in local government the city stays on top of trash and the highways and Roads the schools are great I have lived in 3 different states and there's not too much s*** about Tennessee Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 3:06 AM
6/20/13
theseanster - He's probably more right than wrong but so far Nate Silver has been wrong on every Trump prediction. Not just one, all of them. Phone Post 3.0
Nate Silver is the new Dick Morris Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 3:08 AM
1/1/01
TInkerbellBeefcake -
attjack -
Chimonos Revenge - 
TravenBJJ -
attjack -
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - FivethirtyEight is currently forecasting an 87.5% chance of Trump losing.
she has your vote Phone Post 3.0

Certainly not but if saying that that makes you feel better about supporting one of these monumental pieces of shit than by all means tell yourself that.
shut the fuck up. You only post positive shit about her and defend her if it's negative. Grow a pair of nuts for a change Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, kind of like you and Trump

You guys are polar opposites Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit.

OH LOOK AT THIS TRIGGERED PIECE OF SHIT NOW

It's amazing. You say you are voting Johnson but you ONLY post anti Trump and pro Clinton pieces

You are a dirty liar

This is the third time you've said I claimed I was voting for Johnson. I'm not a libertarian and won't vote for Johnson. I'm not a Democrat and won't be voting for Clinton. Bizarre how that doesn't sink in. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 6:59 AM
8/18/13
treesmasher -
Kakkarotto_san - 
Dreville79 - As someone who's not involved in this hilarious election, it amazes me how self righteous hardcore Trump supporters are. You're voting for a reality TV star to be in charge of your nuclear programme, most of you on he basis you're not too keen on the other candidate.

Retardedness knows no bounds when it comes to politics lol Phone Post 3.0

It's just frankly weird. I hate Clinton; if the Republicans put up a half-decent candidate (Rubio, Kasich, even Bush), they would be cleaning up against her. Instead, you have that idiot.

complete BS. liberals will vote for whoever offers them them most free shit. the fact people voted obama over romney is all you need to know about that.

and what makes trump an idiot? because he says mean things that trigger you? hes one of the most successful business men on the planet. he also isnt half as corrupt or hillary. hillary makes trump look like a Saint. she might be the most corrupt politician in US history
Trump isn't an idiot, he's a very clever man. Lets compare him to the UK's own Apprentice, Sir Alan Sugar. Both entrepreneurs, fantastic businessmen.

However, I wouldn't vote for Alan Sugar to be our Prime Minister. That would be retarded. Slimy as politicians are, they need to have a grasp on geopolitics.

Trump is a very clever man, people who vote for him are borderline retards though.

It's ironic, just as the UK make the brexit debacle the dumbest thing we've ever done as a nation. You guys, as ever, have to one up us on the retard scale Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 7:02 AM
8/18/13
Can I ask one more question about the thinking behind voting for either Trump or Hilary? Let me make it clear, I'm no fan of either.

If Putin is going to the USA for general nation improving chats. Who would you want to sit and chat to him? Who would take no shit from him? Hilary? Or Donald Trump? C'mon now, you guys have the brains to comprehend the easy answer there Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 8:34 AM
1/1/01
thesleeper - 
Soup and Beer -

I don't like Hilary, whatever gave you that idea?

I just think Trump is either a fool who should never be President or a genius out to destroy the GOP.

Even though I usually preface my posts with a clarification that I'm a Johnson supporter, you mentioned on another thread that I must really love Trump simply because I was questioning the vailidity of an attack against. him.  But every post I've seen of yours is a rebuke of Trump but never of Clinton.  So it's not crazy of me to think you might actively support her

8/13/16 8:57 AM
1/1/01
DaveFu - 40% of the country would elect Hilary's corpse into office.
This Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 9:12 AM
5/13/11
GOREILLAMAN -
danggook -
danggook -
Technical Primates -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Plano TX
Chandler az
Scottsdale az
Simi valley CA
Chesapeake VA
Boise Idaho
Provo Utah
Salt Lake City utah
Topeka ks
Salem OR
Aurora co
Spokane WA
Huntington Beach CA
You don't actually know anything about aurora, do you? Phone Post 3.0
Seriously! Wow Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 9:13 AM
5/13/02
Stronghold - 
DaveFu - 40% of the country would elect Hilary's corpse into office.
This Phone Post 3.0

8/13/16 9:28 AM
8/22/07
GOREILLAMAN -
danggook -
danggook -
Technical Primates -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Plano TX
Chandler az
Scottsdale az
Simi valley CA
Chesapeake VA
Boise Idaho
Provo Utah
Salt Lake City utah
Topeka ks
Salem OR
Aurora co
Spokane WA
Huntington Beach CA
Give him a break. His Google search may not be up to date. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 9:30 AM
1/16/11
The situation in US politics right now is far worse than a douche vs a turd sandwich..

Two very different and dangerous types of corruption battling it out on tv and people are just eating it up because they think they're on a political team.

You're on the losing team even when "your candidate" wins. It never had anything to do with you and it never will. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 10:09 AM
1/1/01
Technical Primates -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Illinois has a Republican governor, and under the leadership.of said governor, the unemployment rate has went up and the state's budget deficit has skyrocketed.

IL's long term financial issues stem from decisions made when Republicans had the governorship and at least the state Senate, some of the problems with Chicago specifically started with laws passed by Republicans when they controlled both houses (school funding issues).

Democrats could have done more to fix the problems, but make no mistake who pushed and passed the laws that caused the problems. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 12:19 PM
4/13/12
jct71 -
GOREILLAMAN -
danggook -
danggook -
Technical Primates -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Plano TX
Chandler az
Scottsdale az
Simi valley CA
Chesapeake VA
Boise Idaho
Provo Utah
Salt Lake City utah
Topeka ks
Salem OR
Aurora co
Spokane WA
Huntington Beach CA
I grew up in Plano, Tx. There is nothing amazing about it. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 12:26 PM
5/13/11
TravenBJJ - school funding issues? Such as? Phone Post 3.0
You need to ask what the problems are with the Chicago Public Schools system? Phone Post 3.0
8/13/16 12:59 PM
8/22/07
myersei -
jct71 -
GOREILLAMAN -
danggook -
danggook -
Technical Primates -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Plano TX
Chandler az
Scottsdale az
Simi valley CA
Chesapeake VA
Boise Idaho
Provo Utah
Salt Lake City utah
Topeka ks
Salem OR
Aurora co
Spokane WA
Huntington Beach CA
I grew up in Plano, Tx. There is nothing amazing about it. Phone Post 3.0
Topeka isn't a place that strikes me as awesome either but who knows. Phone Post 3.0